Another Mass Shooting?

RedZone

8 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Hope that wasn't to hysterical for Concha.  He is very sensitive to that.  

He is a little girlish isn't he....

Anyways, more importantly.

Good thing they are rounding all these immigrants up though. I feel better about stuff, you?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Unfortunate, but right on queue given the great week our country has had. Now the MSM can bash the Second Amendment for the next month. 

Not sure I understand what you're saying. Sounds like you think a shooter decided to take some people out in order to bury the news about how great a week it's been?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Unfortunate, but right on queue given the great week our country has had. Now the MSM can bash the Second Amendment for the next month. 

2 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Not sure I understand what you're saying. Sounds like you think a shooter decided to take some people out in order to bury the news about how great a week it's been?

And if a shooter didn't want the media to report about this, that shooter probably should have picked some place other than the Capital Gazette...

Once every 90 days one of these Terrorist's attack and kill American's in mass.  I wonder how Muslims and Mexicans feel coming here in hordes knowing these Terrorist get a pass for mental health issues>

Official: Suspect in newspaper shooting is white male; believed to have used shotgun; not cooperating with investigators

WTF is up with this group of knuckleheads. Imagine if a Illegal immigrant or a Muslim did this every 90 days.  The Hysteria would be mind blowing.  Yet you can bash those 2 groups all day but mention this MOFO's and you get a class on Statistics and Mental health from this demographic :D.  KARMA IS A BITCH.  And no GDammit it isn't funny and if you were as pissed at yourselves for this as you do every Mexican illegal that commits a crime like FAUX NEWZ runs ad nauseam. 

I heard from a Muslim today that he heard from an Illegal Mexican migrant that this group is terrorizing people and have Americans terrorized to send their kids to school or go to movies and now they hate Freaking Newspapers.  (Using Drummer Logic Idiotic isn't it)

I love giving it as well as you do issuing it. :D Except I am not dealing in Hyperbole. 

I will await the Stat's class. Funny I never get a learning session  on Muslims or Illegals when a small minority acts like a dumb ass.

The Right.  A Muslim dumbass commits an act in England and the whole Land is under attack

The Right:  White Male clicks off safe.   Stop blaming Gunz.  He had a mental issue.  The system failed him.  The FBI is now Corrupt.  Same old B.S.  Oh and the Left Sucks.

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Once every 90 days one of these Terrorist's attack and kill American's in mass.  I wonder how Muslims and Mexicans feel coming here in hordes knowing these Terrorist get a pass for mental health issues>

Official: Suspect in newspaper shooting is white male; believed to have used shotgun; not cooperating with investigators

WTF is up with this group of knuckleheads. Imagine if a Illegal immigrant or a Muslim did this every 90 days.  The Hysteria would be mind blowing.  Yet you can bash those 2 groups all day but mention this MOFO's and you get a class on Statistics and stop making it about race.  KARMA IS A BITCH.  And no GDammit it isn't funny and if you were as pissed at yourselves for this as you do every Mexican illegal that commits a crime like FAUX NEWZ runs ad nauseam. 

I heard from a Muslim today that he heard from an Illegal Mexican migrant that this group is terrorizing people and have Americans shitless to send their kids to school and go to movies and now they hate Newspapers.

I love giving it as well as you do issuing it. :D Except I am not dealing Hyperbole. 

I will await the Stat's class. Funny I never get a learning session  on Muslims or Illegals when a small minority acts like a dumb ass.

You are correct. Seems to be a mutated gene in some white males since most mass killings are done by them.

And I get what you are saying about the f'ed up govt. and the double standards and hypocrisy, but, why the love for illegal immigrants? Should we just open the gates and not have a legal process for entering our country, and punishment for those who violate said law? SHould there not be a vetting process to make sure that those coming in arent MS13 or Hamas (just to name a couple)?

10 minutes ago, rockinl said:

You are correct. Seems to be a mutated gene in some white males since most mass killings are done by them.

And I get what you are saying about the f'ed up govt. and the double standards and hypocrisy, but, why the love for illegal immigrants? Should we just open the gates and not have a legal process for entering our country, and punishment for those who violate said law? SHould there not be a vetting process to make sure that those coming in arent MS13 or Hamas (just to name a couple)?

Bro I don't love illegal immigrants.  I don't support it. I just wish the same vitriol that is applied to others are applied to everyone.  No we should not open the gates.  To stop this B.S from happening you must stop the motivation for them to come.  They damn sure are not coming because a fence is gonna be built.  Stop employing them for slave labor and their asses will stay put. There is no difference being poor in El Paso than it is in Juarez.  MS13 is a festering wart that needs to be frozen at it's roots.  Hell we can't get rid of Crips and Bloods so I don't think we really are all in on this Gang Stuff.  I don't support Muslims invading Europe. 

1.  Since this country is addicted to Slave Labor and it damn sure is.  (Why not work with Mexico to legally hire a portion of their population to perform this peonage? That will cure the Hypocrisy and alleviate this crisis.

2.  If the 1st is not palatable.  Use ICE to round up those that are here tag them and offer the suggestions from 1. Above.  No amnesty but give them a 3 year work program require them to return and apply to reenter for another 3 year run.  And offer incentives to turn in any illegals that threaten their livelihoods.

3.  This Country doesn't want to stop it neither Repukes or DemonKrats.  They are all benefitting.

4.  I am open to tutelage when the people that claim to be sick of them stop being the only ones benefitting from them.  That is the cure to this fiasco.  

DD that is crazy disingenuous. Muslims are killing each other by the thousands daily. The entire Middle East is an unlivable war zone. And the other countries on the ban list are in chaos. The ban is to prevent people coming from those terrible countries from coming here. 

No one is saying all Muslims currently in America are terrorists. And white people make up at least 60 percent of the population here. Probably more. So of course white people will commit more total crimes. How wouldn't they? 

Thats like saying Japanese people commit more crimes in Japan than Muslims so they should flood Japan with refugees. 

Its a bullshit. Journalists around the country should use this tragedy to hopefully start being honest with their reporting. The blood is on the hands of crooked reporters doing the political work of the side they represent as well as the killers 

• Like 3

@rockinl  I do a heckuva lot of my Insurance business thru Contract companies.  The problem with this is Contracted Labor. Make it illegal and that will seriously help.  Texas and California are not the 2 wealthiest States for no reason.  For every you and I making a nice bit of Change.  There is this:

People that suppose to be all pissed over this is exploiting these people like slaves.  America has been built from Slave Labor is as addicted to it as Trailer Parks are to Meth and the Ghetto is to Crack.  You have to fix the damn Addict before screaming about the Drug.

https://www.texastribune.org/2016/12/19/big-name-businesses-exploit-immigrant-labor/

Two cases illustrate how big-name employers benefit from illegal labor and why undocumented workers are easily exploited.

22 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

DD that is crazy disingenuous. Muslims are killing each other by the thousands daily. The entire Middle East is an unlivable war zone. And the other countries on the ban list are in chaos. The ban is to prevent people coming from those terrible countries from coming here. 

No one is saying all Muslims currently in America are terrorists. And white people make up at least 60 percent of the population here. Probably more. So of course white people will commit more total crimes. How wouldn't they? 

Thats like saying Japanese people commit more crimes in Japan than Muslims so they should flood Japan with refugees. 

Its a bullshit. Journalists around the country should use this tragedy to hopefully start being honest with their reporting. The blood is on the hands of crooked reporters doing the political work of the side they represent as well as the killers 

I can take the criticism and I appreciate your approach to me on this matter.  Don't think because I call out hypocrisy that I am a nut hugging Muslim loving fanatic. Many of them are fucked up in the head mostly the ARABS. I am Far from that.  Everyone is killing each other by the Thousands daily.  A thousand Christians will be killed today by other Christians same as Muslims.  I appreciate your love to protect the sanctity of America and Europe.  The whole Middle East is not unlivable. That is a damn Lie.  It's like saying all of Chicago is unlivable because of the South Side.  Are Black People here not majority Christian.  What motivates Christian Black kids in South Chicago to butcher themselves.  You see I don't look str8 ahead sir.  I have a peripheral vision. White people making up 60% cool.  Then since you are a Stats Guru what % of the population are these mass shooters.  You know white males between 17-35.  I bet their asses are not 60% of the population therefore they are highly volatile like young black males in the Chi.   I never mentioned more crimes from whites.  I am talking about this specific Terroristic act. I asked about BLACK MALE CHRISTIANS IN THE CHI.  NOW WHAT MOTIVATES WHITE MALE CHRISTIANS BOTH YOUNG MEN TO COMMIT THESE ACTS IN NUMBERS NOT SUFFICIENT TO THEIR POPULATIONS.

Go to Dubai, or Bahrain and if your ass don't have a great time you are a broke ass. 9_9 By the way there is no damn Middle East that is a British invention. If there is where is the Upper and Lower East.  That was to remove it from it's historical Geographical origins. 

I respect you but please review your statement about whose hands this blood is upon.  Don't get sensitive about white males committing these acts.  That is not a reflection on you.  No more is those kids butchering themselves in Chicago a refection on me. Hell I gladly like to have a conversation about why I think that is. 

43 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

WTF is up with this group of knuckleheads. Imagine if a Illegal immigrant or a Muslim did this every 90 days.  The Hysteria would be mind blowing.  Yet you can bash those 2 groups all day but mention this MOFO's and you get a class on Statistics and Mental health from this demographic :D.  KARMA IS A BITCH.  And no GDammit it isn't funny and if you were as pissed at yourselves for this as you do every Mexican illegal that commits a crime like FAUX NEWZ runs ad nauseam. 

I heard from a Muslim today that he heard from an Illegal Mexican migrant that this group is terrorizing people and have Americans terrorized to send their kids to school or go to movies and now they hate Freaking Newspapers.  (Using Drummer Logic Idiotic isn't it)

I love giving it as well as you do issuing it. :D Except I am not dealing in Hyperbole. 

The Right.  A Muslim dumbass commits an act in England and the whole Land is under attack

The Right:  White Male clicks off safe.   Stop blaming Gunz.  He had a mental issue.  The system failed him.  The FBI is now Corrupt.  Same old B.S.  Oh and the Left Sucks.

You’re overreacting Drill Sargeant!!!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/active-shooter-reported-at-maryland-newspaper-office-1530214571?emailToken=e4adba5d617df26f5ed8d6fec6f28e4dBTP8RCXUfd+WXTLpyWJ2LL3qQcM9quaJtBxlmgBH0LPdIdAfLqzpLL/cokl2ywMdh0HfmBE2rAlajVfI9Y+vUzV2zSN8O8eiSdlEv3wbCPU%3D&reflink=article_copyURL_share

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I can take the criticism and I appreciate your approach to me on this matter.  Don't think because I call out hypocrisy that I am a nut hugging Muslim loving fanatic. Many of them are fucked up in the head mostly the ARABS. I am Far from that.  Everyone is killing each other by the Thousands daily.  A thousand Christians will be killed today by other Christians same as Muslims.  I appreciate your love to protect the sanctity of America and Europe.  The whole Middle East is not unlivable. That is a damn Lie.  It's like saying all of Chicago is unlivable because of the South Side.  Are Black People here not majority Christian.  What motivates Christian Black kids in South Chicago to butcher themselves.  You see I don't look str8 ahead sir.  I have a peripheral vision. White people making up 60% cool.  Then since you are a Stats Guru what % of the population are these mass shooters.  You know white males between 17-35.  I bet their asses are not 60% of the population therefore they are highly volatile like young black males in the Chi.   I never mentioned more crimes from whites.  I am talking about this specific Terroristic act. I asked about BLACK MALE CHRISTIANS IN THE CHI.  NOW WHAT MOTIVATES WHITE MALE CHRISTIANS BOTH YOUNG MEN TO COMMIT THESE ACTS IN NUMBERS NOT SUFFICIENT TO THEIR POPULATIONS.

Go to Dubai, or Bahrain and if your ass don't have a great time you are a broke ass. 9_9 By the way there is no damn Middle East that is a British invention. If there is where is the Upper and Lower East.  That was to remove it from it's historical Geographical origins. 

I respect you but please review your statement about whose hands this blood is upon.  Don't get sensitive about white males committing these acts.  That is not a reflection on you.  No more is those kids butchering themselves in Chicago a refection on me. Hell I gladly like to have a conversation about why I think that is. 

You are a nut hugging Muslim loving kill the infidels kinda dread lock wearing looney!!!

Yas Drill Sargeant dat be you all day everyday and twice on Sundayyyyy!!!

Now check your self before you wreck your self!!!

BGW

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Lets address the culprits and stop blaming others for pointing them out.

Yet again, the description fits.

Angry as hell about everything.

Yeah, let’s kill whitey, I know.... I know. 

Whitey’s need to work on not shooting up places, need to be like every other class.... perfect  👌🏻 

Regards

AKA