Another Mass Shooting?

RedZone

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

The thought of the government knowing and than what limiting how many guns I'm allowed to have just bothers me. I dont want more government in our lives. Just my opinions

No way does the government limit the purchase of guns by mentally and legally competent American citizens anytime soon or in the near future. Let's stop the wackos first and check the "list" and see who's on it.

5 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

No way does the government limit the purchase of guns by mentally and legally competent American citizens anytime soon or in the near future. Let's stop the wackos first and check the "list" and see who's on it.

Can we trust the government to not limit us? When they see some people have 30 or more guns are they gonna say that's too much.....like I said I just dont want more government overseeing what I'm doing and how I'm living. They are already in our education our healthcare enough is enough

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:45 PM, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Waiting for the RepuliCONS to start the paranoia over someone mentioning guns......

3 2 1................

THIS time, I think that it was a CONSERVATIVE push back on the Left Wing whacko media! Does anybody remember the lack of interest at the FIRST Battle of Bull Run? "I hope that THIS won't be over before I can get into the fray!" KEEP PUSHING FOOLS!

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Can we trust the government to not limit us? When they see some people have 30 or more guns are they gonna say that's too much.....like I said I just dont want more government overseeing what I'm doing and how I'm living. They are already in our education our healthcare enough is enough

I personally think that firearms are overrated! I'd grab um by the throat until their eyes popped out!

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Lol all Spaniards are white.   the next black guy named williams does something stupid  let's claim he's British and see if they let that go.  No one is as stupid as they want you to pretend to be

Hey DEVIL DAAAAAWG! I saw a road sign in Texas the other day, that MAY just test your credo of, "I AIN'T SCEEERED a NUTTIN!" It went something like THIS! "If you're a LIBERAL in TEXAS, GET THE HELL OUT!" I'll BET that THAT gives you the warm and fuzzies!xD Brings back memories of the ALAMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And MAXINE WATERS is TESTING your theory of, nobody could BE SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

Hey DEVIL DAAAAAWG! I saw a road sign in Texas the other day, that MAY just test your credo of, "I AIN'T SCEEERED a NUTTIN!" It went something like THIS! "If you're a LIBERAL in TEXAS, GET THE HELL OUT!" I'll BET that THAT gives you the warm and fuzzies!xD Brings back memories of the ALAMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back you old Salt

2 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

HS'fan, I'm a message board poster and don't claim to have all the answers. I do know something needs to be done. A weapons registry of legally qualified owners isn't much different then registered and licensed automobiles, planes, or motorcycles. What's the big deal ?

One of the things is a constitutional right because the Framers knew that government wasn't to be trusted.

Guess which one it is?

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:08 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yeah, let’s kill whitey, I know.... I know. 

Whitey’s need to work on not shooting up places, need to be like every other class.... perfect  👌🏻 

Regards

AKA

THIS is the mindset of the AFRICAN AMUUURICAN! I use to work with a CSX conductor who made a SHITLOAD of coin, by GEORGIA standards! And this was during the early days of the Barack Hussein administration! ANYWHO, Hussein did something REALLY asinine with an Executive Order, that undoubtedly impacted WHITE FOLK adversely! And this clown made the comment to me, "MAN, Barack REALLY STUCK IT TO WHITIE!" I told him, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK PUT BARACK INTO OFFICE?" WHAT A DUMB ASS! No matter how much you think that Blacks are trying to get along! In the back of their mind, or in the FRONT of their mind! They're ALWAYS looking for ways to SCREW WHITIE! If you see cordial BLACK folk, they're merely getting along, to get along!

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:45 PM, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Waiting for the RepuliCONS to start the paranoia over someone mentioning guns......

3 2 1................

Humor me heah IMBECILE! Kindly splain HOW gun control will stop GANG VIOLENCE? If law abiding citizens have nothing to defend themselves! It gives the bad boys carte blanche to do their dastardly deeds!🤬 WITH guns, we kin FLUCK UM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Again Rab?

More of your 1956 stories?

Spare us....please.

Try THIS on fer size! In 2012, during my last days of residing in a Thompson Ghetto! I shouted across the street to some homies having a partee until four in the morning! And these clowns CALLED THE COPS on ME, saying I'd threatened them with a pistol! ARE YOU SHITTIN ME, I told the cops, I don't own OWN a pistol! And I'm thinking to myownself! SELF, I don't NEED no STINKIN PISTOL to take care of this lil issue! THANKFULLY, I was able to flee the ghetto before the entire town turned BLACK! 

As an aside, you show me ONE city in Georgia, other than Hotlanna that's run by blacks, that ain't deteriorating!

9 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

THIS is the mindset of the AFRICAN AMUUURICAN! I use to work with a CSX conductor who made a SHITLOAD of coin, by GEORGIA standards! And this was during the early days of the Barack Hussein administration! ANYWHO, Hussein did something REALLY asinine with an Executive Order, that undoubtedly impacted WHITE FOLK adversely! And this clown made the comment to me, "MAN, Barack REALLY STUCK IT TO WHITIE!" I told him, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK PUT BARACK INTO OFFICE?" WHAT A DUMB ASS! No matter how much you think that Blacks are trying to get along! In the back of their mind, or in the FRONT of their mind! They're ALWAYS looking for ways to SCREW WHITIE! If you see cordial BLACK folk, they're merely getting along, to get along!

Is THAT right? Well shit. Rabid... I've been telling @Sportsnut, that ya'll are cut from the same cloth and you just confirmed it!!!

You and the Black conspiracies and SN with the kill Whitey mantra.

Well I guess I can be right like a broken clock twice a day!!!

Today must be Confirmation Saturday!!!

Regards,

All Knowing Asshole

9 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Try THIS on fer size! In 2012, during my last days of residing in a Thompson Ghetto! I shouted across the street to some homies having a partee until four in the morning! And these clowns CALLED THE COPS on ME, saying I'd threatened them with a pistol! ARE YOU SHITTIN ME, I told the cops, I don't own OWN a pistol! And I'm thinking to myownself! SELF, I don't NEED no STINKIN PISTOL to take care of this lil issue! THANKFULLY, I was able to flee the ghetto before the entire town turned BLACK! 

As an aside, you show me ONE city in Georgia, other than Hotlanna that's run by blacks, that ain't deteriorating!

See @Sportsnut

You've been told, you and Rab are one and the same but on polar opposites of the argument.

Regards

All Knowing Asshole