ESPN has quietly removed the Comment Section

Mjd33

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

I am neither. 

But I do know it is a real thing.

Look around you.

If you can't see it, you don't want to see it.

You are kidding,right?My wife was the vice president of a pretty large university.The bs the blacks get away with is insane.Black demands are all black dorms,orientation& graduation.One white frosh guy got beat up by 3 black girls because he had dread locks.Knocked out his front teeth kicking him when he went down.The militant black provost stopped my wife from throwing them off campus.The result after a campus court hearing was zero for all parties involved.The black girls than started to demand that no white people can wear dreads on campus(some cultural bs).I guess they never heard of Vikings.My wife is now the prez of a different but much smaller institution & her old boss was heaved out by the alum.BLM?FUCK YOU!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I'm giving an academic explanation of the word, void of emotion and rhetoric

Totally understand. I can appreciate your rational explanation on a sensitive subject.   But the term is gonna get a reaction 9/10. Unfortunately, I think most people ARE emotional. 

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I suppose I coulda just said that, and spared ya the rhetoric. But you seem pretty passionate and rational. Hopefully, you have some insight about me, even if you don’t always agree with me. Peace, dude.

Im open to sensible discussions with those I don't always agree with.

Peace to you too.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Politicians should expect this, comes with the territory.

Conservatives generally don't engage in this kind of bullshit, perhaps due to lack of time from actually working for a living.

I would look forward to Mad Maxine's reaction were she to be hounded.  The thing is she knows mob mentality is a typically leftist phenomenon.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, concha said:

Conservatives generally don't engage in this kind of bullshit, perhaps due to lack of time from actually working for a living.

I would look forward to Mad Maxine's reaction were she to be hounded.  The thing is she's knows mob mentality is a typically leftist phenomenon.

I 100% agree with your statement. Although, I believe that politicians should be ready for this type of behavior, it is certainly not behavior that I would engage in. And I don't many conservatives that would engage in it either.  I thought Pruitt handled it well considering her buddy was standing there with a camera phone. I personally think it was staged and not a random meeting.

Maxine Waters disgusts me. Inciting what can be construed as violent confrontation against a sitting POTUS and his cabinet is outrageous and irresponsible. If she was hounded like at while eating lunch, the hounding person would be in jail and labeled a racist, Nazi, or bigot....or whatever the word of the day is. This is what the Democratic Party has been reduced to. Absolutely awful.