Massey National ratings available now.

Las Vegas_JC

Using DLS as an example, some other data that you can grab... 

2002-2017 record and Massey ratings   https://www.masseyratings.com/team.php?t=22096&s=264135&all=1

head to head records  https://www.masseyratings.com/h2h.php?t=22096&lg=41851

2018 regular season Wins by % simulation :)  https://www.masseyratings.com/simseason.php?t=22096&s=304147

image.png.8b9a1ceac0d57e3c774ec3a307f8e7e4.png

DLS predictions for 2018 regular season  https://www.masseyratings.com/team.php?t=22096&s=304147

image.png.eaef1e3a9a9e50d3e7101e616c050b23.png

Massey Ratings predictions can be checked using this link throughout the season.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Quick, @HawgGoneIt, hide this thread before Sammy sees it. Four Trinity teams in the top 50. All six in the top 75

Servite in 2 years away from being a national power again...they have a really good Freshman team, but lets see if T-Bone can keep the kids in black for a few years before we rank them in the top 75...

47 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Quick, @HawgGoneIt, hide this thread before Sammy sees it. Four Trinity teams in the top 50. All six in the top 75

I think leaving this rating up to show how shitty it is at this point in the season is perfectly fine. 

It has Rome as number 1 in Georgia. I think some Georgia folks won't have them in the top ten to start the year. I looked at it the other day and just shook my head. If Sammy wants to hang his hat on something that shitty... Well, we should just let him do it. This way we can laugh and laugh the next time he takes his hat off and it leaves that brown ring around his head. 

xD

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

https://www.masseyratings.com/team.php?t=22096&s=304147

image.png.eaef1e3a9a9e50d3e7101e616c050b23.png

Massey Ratings predictions can be checked using this link throughout the season.  

This is definitely my favorite feature on this website. It shows how many risk games are on each teams schedule. Although this feature is not yet available in FL or TX. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

This is definitely my favorite feature on this website. It shows how many risk games are on each teams schedule. Although this feature is not yet available in FL or TX. 

image.thumb.png.a18951eaf19f3195d70be6931f1a7b71.png

PGL is not going to be a fan of the MD vs IMG game prediction...

4 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Doesnt look like they really updated anything from last season. Either that, or Masseys preseason poll is 90% based on where teams finished last year.

That would explain why oxbridge is in the FL rankings and why bartram trail is ranked

It actually looks like just last seasons rankings

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

That would explain why oxbridge is in the FL rankings and why bartram trail is ranked

It actually looks like just last seasons rankings

I think that it's not far off from last year's end rankings. I didn't look at it at the end of the season honestly, but, these ratings have Colquitt #2 behind Rome and Colquitt actually couldn't be #2 if Rome was #1 because of on the field results vs. North Gwinnett so it's not likely that it's exactly the finishing rating at least for Georgia. 

Edit: Of course, this is a rating and not a ranking, so I suppose the rating could see Colquitt as the better team than North Gwinnett regardless of on the field results? Idk. I wish I would have checked the season end ratings to see. 

31 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think that it's not far off from last year's end rankings. I didn't look at it at the end of the season honestly, but, these ratings have Colquitt #2 behind Rome and Colquitt actually couldn't be #2 if Rome was #1 because of on the field results vs. North Gwinnett so it's not likely that it's exactly the finishing rating at least for Georgia. 

Edit: Of course, this is a rating and not a ranking, so I suppose the rating could see Colquitt as the better team than North Gwinnett regardless of on the field results? Idk. I wish I would have checked the season end ratings to see. 

If it isn't the end of season rankings then they are idiots

Bartram trail is not even top 10 in 7a much less top 10 in FL 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

If it isn't the end of season rankings then they are idiots

Bartram trail is not even top 10 in 7a much less top 10 in FL 

Yeah, idk. I always see bonehead stuff in the ratings systems vs. the rankings. I mean there is always weird stuff in almost every ranking but the computer ratings seem to have a lot more of it for whatever reason. 

• Like 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So, that said... the polls will be massaged and adjusted as the season goes along or is this another plug and play computer algorithm?

Regards

BGW

What it looks like is they just taking where teams left off and letting the teams drop off as season goes along or rise

Basically a lazy man setup