Rumors are saying IMG may be losing a few big time guys...

Eddyr2

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

giphy.gif

Believe what you want DipShit...

I like the comic relief.

Carry on....

AllKnowingAsshole

IF those are all locals, you clowns need to bottle that water in BOOfartia!

And NOOOOOO, the comic relief was trying to convince BOOfarian QB's, that the ball could actually be thrown, rather than handed off!xD PROBABLY why your ALL WORLD prep TE Nauta, has caught TWO passes in two seasons at UGA!

3 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

And NOOOOOO, the comic relief was trying to convince BOOfarian QB's, that the ball could actually be thrown, rather than handed off!xD PROBABLY why your ALL WORLD prep TE Nauta, has caught TWO passes in two seasons at UGA!

What in the actual hell are you babbling about?

Is it happy hour at the Tinky Dink bar already?

Regards,

AllKnowingAsshole

7 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Two passes you say, 2 touchdowns in 2017 maybe... more Rab bullshit.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/isaac-nauta-1.html

Go back to your self enema,

AllKnowingAsshole

12 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

With a face and a hair lip like that, Stache could be elected a Left Wing whacko gubner in Californication!

Gentlemen. Never doubt the power of the Stache.

Our players Have faith in the stache

our opponents fear the Stache 

the ladies love the stache

The Stache will reign again  in '18

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, The Stache said:

Gentlemen. Never doubt the power of the Stache.

Our players Have faith in the stache

our opponents fear the Stache 

the ladies love the stache

The Stache will reign again  in '18

Rollo Left Wing....

🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Can you find the out of sequence on Eddy’s emo post?

BGW

🤣😂😅😆

then I just copy and pasted it a bunch of times...just try to highlight the absurdity of @ORabidOne ‘s comment about Rollo being a “Left Wing Waco”...I only saw the comment because @The Stache commented on it...Rab will mostly reply to this but I won’t see it since I am ignoring him ✌️

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well... I tried.

Related image

P.S.

Don't judge me on how I'm dressed. I went to Chic-Fil-A earlier so I was wearing my good stuff. Fine dining and all ya know. 

Chic-Fil-A is awesome!!!

don't let people from the Centeral Valley, the most rural and backwoods part of California, call good fast food uncultured.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah bro. That's just a west coast lead reporter for 247 fake news wishful thinking and trying to stir the pot. 

xD

Florida guys haven't heard nothing but some west coast lead guy talking smack has. 

I'll ask around but considering how recognized Trey Sanders is I'm sure we would have had a entire thread talking about him transferring out of IMG so he probably still there