Child separation at border saved lot of kids...

NorCalRuss

2 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Wonder what you that were so upset think about these findings?

Once again, the reality is shown to be a stark contrast to the perception.  The US has a long history of accepting politically oppressed, sometimes in large numbers.  This recent situation is much different.  

2 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

So the fortuitous result of separating killers and rapists from kids justifies delibarately separating kids from functional families?  Smh

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So the fortuitous result of separating killers and rapists from kids justifies delibarately separating kids from functional families?  Smh

For certain there’s some collateral damage there.  These situations are often not what they seem to be though.

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

You can call it what u want but it’s known that smugglers, fake parents, etc claim kids going across border. The fact that these were detained saved some from certain abuse and dangerous situations. 

6 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

You can call it what u want but it’s known that smugglers, fake parents, etc claim kids going across border. The fact that these were detained saved some from certain abuse and dangerous situations. 

But I asked a question, so because this happens we are to celebrate and get giddy and turn a blind eye to the innocent families separated? 

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

But I asked a question, so because this happens we are to celebrate and get giddy and turn a blind eye to the innocent families separated? 

How are they supposed to know that they are related when they catch them in a desert at night? 

Taxpayers are paying a shit ton of money to take care of these people when they get caught. And they have the decency at the border to find out if they are related so they don't send them back with traffickers and rapists. 

So the words I think your looking for are thank you! 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

How are they supposed to know that they are related when they catch them in a desert at night? 

Taxpayers are paying a shit ton of money to take care of these people when they get caught. And they have the decency at the border to find out if they are related so they don't send them back with traffickers and rapists. 

So the words I think your looking for are thank you! 

Same way they know that they are rapists and killers.  

The issue NOW is reuniting separated families as quickly as possible.  We are failing at that miserably.  So instead of declaring victory for separating rapists and killers, we should be rectifying this problem.

This really wasn’t a trick question, but again the right shows their knack for tripping over themselves 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Same way they know that they are rapists and kilkers.  

The issue NOW is reuniting separated families as quickly as possible.  We are failing at that miserably.  So instead of declaring victory for separating rapists and killers, we should be rectifying this problem.

This really wasn’t a trick question, but again the right shows their knack for tripping over themselves 

Modern day Benjamin Banneker addressing a bunch of Modern day Thomas Jefferson's.   

His letter to that old ass hypocrite is timeless.  Hell I read it once a week.  I am getting a kick out of your pointed questions.  I pretty much don't even comment over here anymore. 

image.jpeg.6fdb05c3ac47b0f5eb6c38c3d670bafd.jpeg

Brilliant Man simply freaking Brilliant. 

Funny they automatically know all the rapists and killers, but dammit the kids and parents are impossible to decode.  🤘

More Angry Grumpy Acolytes. 

• Like 1

It's interesting how the left jumps to the aid of a relatively small handful of illegals and the press dutifully follows to try to score political points.

Our laws, borders, sovereignty and own citizens take a back seat. As usual.

Paint Trump in the worst possible light at any cost...

• Haha 1

I often wonder if the GOD that the Right Wing Nutjobs believe only belong to them has amnesia and magically  forgot that this land was in fact taken from these people.  No one tried to integrate into their culture, no one gave a fuck about their borders and gave them diseases like Measles, small pox,  Syphilis and simply brutalized them.  Literally invaded their homeland.  In places known as Tejas, Kalifornia, Arizona, and New Mexico. The same places that their descendants are still living and is the source of this problem.   But that damn sure don't sound like Suffolk, Hampton, Hereford, Manchester and other old British places who upon my mentioning of them actually invaded 25% of the earth and stole peoples and their resources     Now I am not as smart as any of you Right Wing Trump Humpers here and before you start I don't give a damn about the DemonKrats either.  Same damn people IMHO.  .  Do any of those GOD people ever think about the simple thing referred to as KARMA?  Some say it is a Bitch.  Now I don't support illegal immigration.  But I have always been told what is founded on B.S. usually will end with B.S.   A benefactor today shouldn't be so damn callous when what benefited you is actually a reverse consequence with a more harsh application. 💥

By the way President Obama detained kids and shipped back a Shitload of illegals. He just didn't go all Rancid and rip kids out of the arms of Parents.  No one supports illegal immigration.  

22 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I often wonder if the GOD that the Right Wing Nutjobs believe only belong to them has amnesia and magically  forgot that this land was in fact taken from these people.  No one tried to integrate into their culture, no one gave a fuck about their borders and gave them diseases like Measles, small pox,  Syphilis and simply brutalized them.  Literally invaded their homeland.  In places known as Tejas, Kalifornia, Arizona, and New Mexico. The same places that their descendants are still living and is the source of this problem.   But that damn sure don't sound like Suffolk, Hampton, Hereford, Manchester and other old British places who upon my mentioning of them actually invaded 25% of the earth and stole peoples and their resources     Now I am not as smart as any of you Right Wing Trump Humpers here and before you start I don't give a damn about the DemonKrats either.  Same damn people IMHO.  .  Do any of those GOD people ever think about the simple thing referred to as KARMA.  Some say it is a Bitch.  Now I don't support illegal immigration.  But have always been told what is founded on B.S. usually will end with B.S. 

By the way President Obama detained kids and shipped back a Shitload of illegals. He just didn't go all Rancid and rip kids out of the arms of Parents.  No one supports illegal immigration.  

"Right-wing nutjobs believe God only belongs to them". Really?

And land has been conquered and changed hands throughout human history.  Everywhere. In Europe. In Asia. In Africa. In the Americas amongst the pre-Colombian natives themselves.  White Europeans simply happen to have been the most recent and best at doing it.

The very aggrieved native ancestors you mention from Mexico were a brutal people who slaughtered and enslaved in horrific numbers and methods as part of their religion and culture. The North American tribes warred, conquered and enslaved one another.

And it is not certain at all that syphilis was a disease brought to the Americas. It may have gone the other way. As regards disease, the Europeans had no way of knowing at the time what their arrival would do to the native populations by bringing Old World diseases. It was, overwhelmingly, an unknowable, unintended and therefore unavoidable catastrophe.

But carry on with the grievance narrative.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

"Right-wing nutjobs believe God only belongs to them". Really?

And land has been conquered and changed hands throughout human history.  Everywhere. In Europe. In Asia. In Africa. In the Americas amongst the pre-Colombian natives themselves.  White Europeans simply happen to have been the most recent and best at doing it.

The very aggrieved native ancestors you mention from Mexico were a brutal people who slaughtered and enslaved in horrific numbers and methods as part of their religion and culture. The North American tribes warred, conquered and enslaved one another.

And it is not certain at all that syphilis was a disease brought to the Americas. It may have gone the other way. As regards disease, the Europeans had no way of knowing at the time what their arrival would do to the native populations by bringing Old World diseases. It was, overwhelmingly, an unknowable, unintended and therefore unavoidable catastrophe.

But carry on with the grievance narrative.

Did colonists infect blankets with small pox or is that in question too?

• Haha 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

Did colonists infect blankets with small pox or is that in question too?

There are considered to be one or two verifiable cases over an entire hemisphere and several centuries. Possibly more but we simply don't know. The accusations of it occurred long after the major population decreases had already occurred. And it was hardly the first use of germ warfare in history either. Your point?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

There are considered to be one or two verifiable cases over an entire hemisphere and several centuries. Possibly more but we simply don't know. The accusations of it occurred long after the major population decreases had already occurred. And it was hardly the first use of germ warfare in history either. Your point?

Your tap dancing and wiggling to paint the colonists into an innocent picture is entertaining.  Please proceed, you are very good.

• Haha 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

Your tap dancing and wiggling to paint the colonists into an innocent picture is entertaining.  Please proceed, you are very good.

Your asinine attempt to characterize my response as painting colonists as innocent is clownish. 🤡

There is a tendency by those on the self-loathing, PC left to paint the non-white peoples of the earth as all living kumbaya with one another and at one with Mother Earth.  Bullshit. They conquered, enslaved, slaughtered etc etc just like virtually every people in the history of man. Some even ruined their environment.

I simply have the temerity (in your libtard point of view) to point out that white Europeans are hardly the first people on earth to conquer and enslave, and many of those they conquered and enslaved did it themselves.  Were the Aztecs sweethearts as they conquered their neighbors and beheaded and ripped the hearts out of their prisoners by the untold thousands and tens of thousands?  How about the Arabs and Africans involved in the slave trade?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

Your asinine attempt to characterize my response as painting colonists as innocent is clownish. 🤡

There is a tendency by those on the self-loathing, PC left to paint the non-white peoples of the earth as all living kumbaya with one another and at one with Mother Earth.  Bullshit. They conquered, enslaved, slaughtered etc etc just like virtually every people in the history of man. Some even ruined their environment.

I simply have the temerity (in your libtard point of view) to point out that white Europeans are hardly the first people on earth to conquer and enslave, and many of those they conquered and enslaved did it themselves.  Were the Aztecs sweethearts as they conquered their neighbors and beheaded and ripped the hearts out of their prisoners by the untold thousands and tens of thousands?  How about the Arabs and Africans involved in the slave trade?

But we are talking in THIS country, colonists raped, decimated the Indians, then drove them into reservations, while at the same time declaring their independence from England in pursuit of freedom. Were the Trail of Tears an aberration?   

In the same breath, while fleeing English rule and oppression, they were busy jamming christianity down the throats of the natives to make them more civilized!  

My judgement is the colonists were deceiving hypocrites all there in "real" history.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

But we are talking in THIS country, colonists raped, decimated the Indians, then drove them into reservations, while at the same time declaring their independence from England in pursuit of freedom. Were the Trail of Tears an aberration?   

In the same breath, while fleeing English rule and oppression, they were busy jamming christianity down the throats of the natives to make them more civilized!  

My judgemeant is the colonists were deceiving hypocrites all there in "real" history.

We have a NEWSFLASH from Horsefly:

A conquering people oppressed the conquered and looked out for their own best interests. Never before nor ever since happened in the history of man.

Thanks for that.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

We have a NEWSFLASH from Horsefly:

A conquering people oppressed the conquered and looked out for their own best interests. Never before nor ever since happened in the history of man.

Thanks for that.

No I'm pointing out the hypocrisy, for decades America taught a lie about the colonists, hell they still teach that thanksgiving was some loving meal sharing experience.

Like I stated, the colonists, forefathers were lying, deceitful opportunists.  Nothing to hold up as heroes.

this country has a warped sense of heroism, so warped that they worship confederate traitors.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

No I'm pointing out the hypocrisy, for decades America taught a lie about the colonists, hell they still teach that thanksgiving was some loving meal sharing experience.

Like I stated, the colonists, forefatherswere lying, deceitful opportunists.  Nothing to hold up as heroes.

this countey has a warped sense of heroism, so warped that they worship confederate traitors.

They had their good points and their bad, like any human beings.

In the end they built the strongest and arguably greatest nation on earth.

That you choose to focus so much on the negative and loathe your country is not surprising. You are a good leftist.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Many unpleasant things were done in founding this nation...Had some of those things not been done, some would still be living  in much worse conditions.......Rather than fault our past, let's try to continue and make it better...In the book "Killing England", by Bill Oreilly and Martin Dugard, which all should read, most would be proud.... Our founding was no easy task and many are not at all aware of the trials and tribulations involved in that task.....There are always "fault finders" among us and although many find delight in that, we should not forget them,but, don't use them to diminish the good in America.....If so, just leave...Africa has a lot of land as does Iceland, Canada and other places..

Don't ever tell me to leave this country, while your side was bitching every moment about Obama and wearing those disparaging MAGA hats, you felt if was your right to do so..  

It is my right to admonish this country and point out its wrongs and reveal the truth.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, concha said:

They had their good points and their bad, like any human beings.

In the end they built the strongest and arguably greatest nation on earth.

That you choose to focus so much on the negative and loathe your country is not surprising. You are a good leftist.

Of course they built the greatest country,  on the backs on one of their other shortcomings according to you...slavery.   

Just now, Horsefly said:

Of course they built the greatest country,  on the backs on one of their other shortcomings according to you...slavery.   

Generally it is industry that is what is considered to have made this country strong and great. Not agriculture, which formed the basis for slavery.

But carry on.

Keep the grievance groove going...

• Haha 1