MaxPreps Pre-Season National Top 25

Extremely Humble

10 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Quite a few WTFs for such a short list...

Narbonne? Folsom? Bingham? Miami Central? Archer? Bergen Catholic?

Come on Max...

Folsom should be around 25. They are legit as hell this year and will prove it.

Narbonne has about 20 kids trying to transfer at the moment working on "paper work". 

Can't comment on the rest.

1 minute ago, Extremely Humble said:

Folsom should be around 25. They are legit as hell this year and will prove it.

Narbonne has about 20 kids trying to transfer at the moment working on "paper work". 

Can't comment on the rest.

I understand your excitement for the home team...

For once, they can prove it on the field.

Narbonne is overrated every year. Maybe they will actually show they belong one of these days.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

What does Central offer to be considered Top 25?

Their reputation for starters and 2 the fact they replaced a lot of the talent they lost to graduation through transfers

We had this charted over on Florida board with transfers and Miami Central got several good ones

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Their reputation for starters and 2 the fact they replaced a lot of the talent they lost to graduation through transfers

We had this charted over on Florida board with transfers and Miami Central got several good ones

Are you saying you support an inheritance poll? They receive transfers annually and last year it resulted into an early playoff exit.

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

Are you saying you support an inheritance poll? They receive transfers annually and last year it resulted into an early playoff exit.

They lost in second round to the eventual state champions because they were in same region 

If they were in 6a region 1 or 2 they make it to the finals and they would have a good chance of winning 7a or 8a last year 

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Honestly no but i understand why they ended up ranked, it wasn't any more of a head scratching pick then the FL teams in the other national polls 

In fact if this is the worst mistake this poll makes involving a FL school it will end up ranking FL the best of any current poll out there

Just now, Columbiafan said:

They lost in second round to the eventual state champions because they were in same region 

If they were in 6a region 1 or 2 they make it to the finals and they would have a good chance of winning 7a or 8a last year 

They lost to MNW correct? Who got ass blasted by Chandler... an actual Top 25 team.

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

They lost to MNW correct? Who got ass blasted by Chandler... an actual Top 25 team.

Valdosta got their ass handed to them by Chandler as well

Chandler would have blasted 90% of the teams in FL or GA 

And i see maybe 5 teams total out of the 2 states combined that might have beaten Chandler 

In all honesty the only eligible team FL could have sent last year that would have had a chance of winning against Chandler would have been AHP 

Venice

Dr Phillips 

Raines

Chaminade 

All would have had same result that MNW had against Chandler

Just like the previous year that Grayson would have been only GA team that they could have sent that could have potentially Beat Chandler 

11 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Valdosta got their ass handed to them by Chandler as well

Chandler would have blasted 90% of the teams in FL or GA 

And i see maybe 5 teams total out of the 2 states combined that might have beaten Chandler 

Valdosta wasnt a top 25 team though... Anywhere.

33 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Tell me something @CCBlackhatter

Who in the states of GA and FL can you say with a straight face would have beaten Chandler last year? 

2016 Grayson and Roswell... Maybe Mill Creek

2017 ... Im not sure I can say for a fact any of them wouldve... But them vs North Gwinnett or yes, Rome, wouldve been interesting. Id have liked to seen Archers D vs Chandlers O.. Im just not sure Archer couldve scored enough points to actually win.

53 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

2016 Grayson and Roswell... Maybe Mill Creek

2017 ... Im not sure I can say for a fact any of them wouldve... But them vs North Gwinnett or yes, Rome, wouldve been interesting. Id have liked to seen Archers D vs Chandlers O.. Im just not sure Archer couldve scored enough points to actually win.

So in other words max of 5 at best both years across both states

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Tell me something @CCBlackhatter

Who in the states of GA and FL can you say with a straight face would have beaten Chandler last year? 

That's not the point. Although I feel that NG, Grayson, Colquitt, Archer, and Rome would have had a shot to beat them and at the very least would not have been beaten by 15 TDs like MNW. Also, I think Marietta with their stud QB and Lowndes would have played them competitively.

From FL, I'd say AHP, CG, and IMG would have fared well against them.

2 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

That's not the point. Although I feel that NG, Grayson, Colquitt, Archer, and Rome would have had a shot to beat them and at the very least would not have been beaten by 15 TDs like MNW. Also, I think Marietta with their stud QB and Lowndes would have played them competitively.

From FL, I'd say AHP, CG, and IMG would have fared well against them.

No my point is you are basing everything about MNW (and subsequently Miami Central) off of a bowl game after they already went through the entire 6a playoffs and won a state championship