Self Conscious??

PrepGridiron

California will never be better than Texas in anything about football.

maxpreps invented fake news in regards to pushing an agenda. They are a Cali propaganda machine. 

2 teams from California FINISHED the season inside the top 5 nationally the same year they lost to Florida teams by a combined 39-9!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

California will never be better than Texas in anything about football.

maxpreps invented fake news in regards to pushing an agenda. They are a Cali propaganda machine. 

2 teams from California FINISHED the season inside the top 5 nationally the same year they lost to Florida teams by a combined 39-9!!! 

Well...um you’re stupid!

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Well...um you’re stupid!

Did I mention those 2 Florida teams lost a combined 6 games and flamed out in the watered down playoffs while the California teams finished number 1 in state following a state championship and the other finished as the clear cut number 2 team that year. 

The Florida teams finished outside their state top 10. 

Propaganda!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Texas and Louisiana had the Bayou Bowl All Star Game for 10 years....nothing is meaningless in the world of homerism.

Game Results

Year Winning Team Losing Team
2003 Texas 32 Louisiana 29
2004 Texas 17 Louisiana 15
2005 Louisiana 10 Texas 7
2006 Louisiana 7 Texas 3
2007 Louisiana 31 Texas 15
2008 Texas 24 Louisiana 14
2009 Texas 17 Louisiana 14
2010 Texas 42 Louisiana 15
2011 Louisiana 30 Texas 23
2012 Louisiana 23 Texas 23
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Sure it does. Florida invented the meaningless allstar game to make them look better.

It was played in California 6 times and some of the best players in Cali prep history played including Reggie Bush, Matt Leinart and Desean Jackson. 

Even a California company sponsored it for some time. 

But how does that explain the lifetime record of 22-6 Florida has over California? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It was played in California 6 times and some of the best players in Cali prep history played including Reggie Bush, Matt Leinart and Desean Jackson. 

Even a California company sponsored it for some time. 

But how does that explain the lifetime record of 22-6 Florida has over California? 

Because CA is always playing in FL and ask the Jersey guys about those FL refs 

image.png.58d438c841d0f222c0c6822245b40ad1.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

it's never a good look when publics are your best three teams. 

When all you've got is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.  Publics are the top teams in some states, privates in others.  I promise the privates can't hang with the publics in GA.  It is different where you live.

17 minutes ago, Fred said:

When all you've got is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.  Publics are the top teams in some states, privates in others.  I promise the privates can't hang with the publics in GA.  It is different where you live.

I don't think their privates can hang with our top public programs on their up years. 

Depth will kill them I think. 

Not sure about Grayson's depth this season though. I know they have a beautiful starting line up though.