West Monroe vs Noxubee County, MS in serious jeopardy

RedZone

Things NOT looking good at Noxubee County right now. Just passing it along.

Noxubee County has 5 4A State Championships: 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017 (last year)

https://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2018/07/17/noxubee-county-schools-face-school-takeover-hearing/792422002/

A poster on the MS Forum

armydog

• armydog
  •  
  • (630)
  • 193 months
  •  
20 minutes ago

I think it could mean suspension of all sports program / extra curriculum activities. I'm not totally sure. If you read the allegations, it makes you wonder how in the heck their athletes were eligible to play sports. Unless allegations were against non athlete students. Which I don't believe. No way these issues didn't include their athletes. Sad situation but the MS School Board and now the Governor have no other choice. They have to step in and do something now. Apparently this has been going on for years !!

4A Noxubee County has done something NO New Jersey team has the balls to do.

They traveled 600 miles in 2015 to battle 5A Texas power Aledo and put up a fight.

Aledo 10 Noxubee County 6....the lowest point total of the season for Aledo who finished (13-2) on the year. 

http://www.maxpreps.com/video/watch.aspx?videoid=ed25d4c5-710c-43bb-b8d4-783df16a5260

Not bad for a Misissippi 4A playing 600 miles from home.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

They traveled 600 miles in 2015 to battle 5A Texas power Aledo and put up a fight.

Aledo 10 Noxubee County 6....the lowest point total of the season for Aledo who finished (13-2) on the year. 

http://www.maxpreps.com/video/watch.aspx?videoid=ed25d4c5-710c-43bb-b8d4-783df16a5260

We have played DLS AHP MD IMG Gorman  SJC SFA 

lmao red zone. BNU follows one rule

anyone Anywhere

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

No one loves losing in style more than you.  You definitely have the market cornered on that one 

18 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

We have played DLS AHP MD IMG Gorman  SJC SFA 

Your totally pathetic publics are scared of their own shadows......

No one gives a shit about the same 2 or 3 NJ teams every year no matter how many threads the fanboys start. It's ridiculously redundant.....

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Things NOT looking good at Noxubee County right now. Just passing it along.

Noxubee County has 5 4A State Championships: 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017 (last year)

https://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2018/07/17/noxubee-county-schools-face-school-takeover-hearing/792422002/

A poster on the MS Forum

armydog

• armydog
  •  
  • (630)
  • 193 months
  •  
20 minutes ago

I think it could mean suspension of all sports program / extra curriculum activities. I'm not totally sure. If you read the allegations, it makes you wonder how in the heck their athletes were eligible to play sports. Unless allegations were against non athlete students. Which I don't believe. No way these issues didn't include their athletes. Sad situation but the MS School Board and now the Governor have no other choice. They have to step in and do something now. Apparently this has been going on for years !!

Simply let the GHSA intervene, and they'll be home free! But I think that you'll find, that if anybody is winning that much, something is rotten in Finland!

14 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

If you got so much money why is ur school afraid 😱 to travel OOS against good competition 

unfortunately that probably has more to do with a 70+ year old coach who likes to sleep in his own bed and tries to keep his booster club happy by playing in front of the home crowd...  I wish we would travel too  😉

that being said, they are not afraid to spend money, 3 of the 5 non-district games were 2 year deals where West Monroe paid for the return game to get them both at WM

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

No one loves losing in style more than you.  You definitely have the market cornered on that one 

When Aledo played them all he did was discredit Aledo for playing class 4A Mississippi- 

Now West Monroe is playing them with larger enrollment than Aledo

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

When Aledo played them all he did was discredit Aledo for playing class 4A Mississippi- 

Now West Monroe is playing them with larger enrollment than Aledo

Supposedly Noxubee only has an enrollment of about 450.

They should be playing the Newtons and Brocks...Not the Aledos and West Monroes.

Enrollment-wise

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

Supposedly Noxubee only has an enrollment of about 450.

They should be playing the Newtons and Brocks...Not the Aledos and West Monroes.

Enrollment-wise

Noxubee also played 6A Spain Park, AL a couple years ago in Alabama. Noxubee lost 24-20.

I can respect Noxubee County.

Newton and Brock NOT so much..