The Top 10 H.S. Football Dynasties since 03!!!

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Don’t change the subject.you avoided my Texas example.Allen was dominate with 3 championships and are still considered at or near the top like a dynasty.Same public dominated state.So what’s wrong with GA?

Ummm Allen with an enrollment of 7000....

Our biggest school at 3500, and I don’t believe has sniffed runner up in Mill Creek... really don’t think this is a apples to apples discussion. 

Regards,

BGW

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There are geographical and growth differences bro. It's not that difficult. Just because it's a public dominated state doesn't make it the same as Georgia. New schools opening in the major metro sapping talent and shifting which schools kids go to etc. Lot's of differences. 

It's official. You are a DJ. A comic book nerd. xD

There’s only one difference GA doesn’t have any great teams

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There are geographical and growth differences bro. It's not that difficult. Just because it's a public dominated state doesn't make it the same as Georgia. New schools opening in the major metro sapping talent and shifting which schools kids go to etc. Lot's of differences. 

It's official. You are a DJ. A comic book nerd. xD

As if Texas doesn’t build new schools 😂

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ummm Allen with an enrollment of 7000....

Our biggest school at 3500, and I don’t believe has sniffed runner up in Mill Creek... really don’t think this is a apples to apples discussion. 

Regards,

BGW

There are other Texas schools in the top ten dynasty ratings though. 

He is just being disingenuous by trying to make a connection via the public dominated terminology. Georgia has seen teams make brief runs at the top in comparison to these other areas, but there could be many reasons as to why they haven't made 15 year runs like some of these others. 

These guys are trying to make the connection that a team isn't as good as another because one's name has been at the top of their state for 15 vs. 8 or 10 or whatever. It's a silly discussion really. 

You can't really quantify the two together. 

• Thanks 1

There are other Texas schools in the top ten dynasty ratings though. 

He is just being disingenuous by trying to make a connection via the public dominated terminology. Georgia has seen teams make brief runs at the top in comparison to these other areas, but there could be many reasons as to why they haven't made 15 year runs like some of these others. 

These guys are trying to make the connection that a team isn't as good as another because one's name has been at the top of their state for 15 vs. 8 or 10 or whatever. It's a silly discussion really. 

You can't really quantify the two together. 

Ararat is slick, he’ll trap you...

BGW

• Haha 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

We are building news schools but enrollment is about 2500 or less on average and with new schools, no dominant programs as of yet, Mill Creek for example although competitive. 

BGW

We haven't heard any Texas guys on here talking about some new school opening up 2 miles from Katy and the rules dictating that a new line be drawn and X number of students are now in the new district like happens in Atlanta. Not saying it doesn't, but it doesn't seem to be an issue in the time allotted for this dynasty rating. 

I'd be interested to hear from them about this. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's the ever moving goal posts system with comic book nerds and the like. 

Comicbook.com and DJ are down the fiber optic cable just a short distance. xD

You still haven’t answered why every other state has dominant programs but GA doesn’t basically your just going 🤷🏽‍♂️

We haven't heard any Texas guys on here talking about some new school opening up 2 miles from Katy and the rules dictating that a new line be drawn and X number of students are now in the new district like happens in Atlanta. Not saying it doesn't, but it doesn't seem to be an issue in the time allotted for this dynasty rating. 

Copy

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

You still haven’t answered why every other state has dominant programs but GA doesn’t basically your just going 🤷🏽‍♂️

You mean, the answer you were looking for. It seems you’re  asking with intent to reply rather than understand. 

Sorry Hawgie, have at it ... throwing my two cents in.

BGW

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

I did answer the silly question bro. 

Georgia does in fact have dominant teams. Just they aren't dominating for 53 years running like your next goal post will be set up for. Again, the rules, expansions and god knows what other reasons there could be, aren't conducive for a team to be dominant for that long. 

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Here was the proposal on the new high school that opened. 

https://coveringkaty.com/education/katy-isd-redraw-school-boundaries-new-schools-come-line/

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You mean, the answer you were looking for. It seems you’re  asking with intent to reply rather than understand. 

Sorry Hawgie, have at it ... throwing my two cents in.

BGW

No, don't be. Git 'im. 

He's had his answer since my first reply. The goal posts have meandered all over the place since. 

Georgia does in fact have dominant teams. Just they aren't dominating for 53 years running like your next goal post will be set up for. Again, the rules, expansions and god knows what other reasons there could be, aren't conducive for a team to be dominant for that long. 

You gave excuses not reasons because those things happen in every, and I mean every state.