The Top 10 H.S. Football Dynasties since 03!!!

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Here was the proposal on the new high school that opened. 

https://coveringkaty.com/education/katy-isd-redraw-school-boundaries-new-schools-come-line/

Is this the only time in the past 15 years that Katy has seen a redistricting proposal? 

Would it be safe to say that this redistricting didn't happen in time to have some affect on this particular dynasty rating? I mean the proposal is from 2016 and is for the new school year. 

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

You gave excuses not reasons because those things happen in every, and I mean every state.

Do these things happen specifically in the areas of the dynasty teams on the list? Just saying they happen in every state isn't an argument against the debate at hand.

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Is this the only time in the past 15 years that Katy has seen a redistricting proposal? 

Would it be safe to say that this redistricting didn't happen in time to have some affect on this particular dynasty rating? I mean the proposal is from 2016 and is for the new school year. 

No, I believe they had one when 7lakes, mayde creek, Taylor, norton ranch and Tompkins opened too.  Katy high and cinco ranch are the oldest schools. The others are all less than 10 yrs old I believe.  

• Thanks 1

By Ararar's definition, a team can't be considered great if they haven't been dominant for 18 years. Then Georgia can't possibly have great teams because the rules, coaching shifts, expansions, ebb and flow of talent in the different geographical areas and whatever numerous other reason I can't even think of, aren't conducive having a team make a 20 year run at the top of the state.

Comicbook.com stuff. 

xD

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

By Ararar's definition, a team can't be considered great if they haven't been dominant for 18 years. Then Georgia can't possibly have great teams because the rules, coaching shifts, expansions, ebb and flow of talent in the different geographical areas and whatever numerous other reason I can't even think of, aren't conducive having a team make a 20 year run at the top of the state.

Comicbook.com stuff. 

xD

Well this is a blatant lie.I never gave any time lines.Nor did I specify any class.I just asked where are your dominant programs and you gave an answer that every other state could have used but they don’t have to.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Well this is a blatant lie.I never gave any time lines.Nor did I specify any class.I just asked where are your dominant programs and you gave an answer that every other state could have used but they don’t have to.

Fans from the most dominant programs in Georgia post on here daily. You are playing dense. 

On 7/29/2018 at 11:03 AM, Horsefly said:

Yep, SLC is far from my favorite program, Highland Park is in that group too

😂.   Skyline might make a slight comeback this year.  They have solid pieces coming back.

You and Devil dog are being to kind. I can't stand those smug ass pricks at SLC. 

I told everyone that would listen that MNW was going to win that game. I won't lie when dodge through that dart on their opening possession I was like oh shit. If I'm not mistaken the WR who caught that ball played for Bell the yr before?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Fans from the most dominant programs in Georgia post on here daily. You are playing dense. 

😂You’ve already admitted you have no dominant programs because for some unknown reason you’re not allowed 😂 you seem a little flustered Hawg 

• Haha 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

You and Devil dog are being to kind. I can't stand those smug ass pricks at SLC. 

I told everyone that would listen that MNW was going to win that game. I won't lie when dodge through that dart on their opening possession I was like oh shit. If I'm not mistaken the WR who caught that ball played for Bell the yr before?

😂.  Yeah, they are pretty smug.  

Yes he did, Blake cantu. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

John Curtis and Trinity was a war.

Rummel let Don Bosco beat us.

Evangel hung tough with Allen last year.

Allen blew up Evangel in 2016

Evangel traveled to CA without Booty. De La Salle wins MNC.

SLC blew Evangel up on the way to their MNC...

Not going to lie Gator, JC and ET was a frigging battle. ET pulled away late but that game was close until abt 6 mins left.

Just now, Ararar said:

It’s all good Hawg you’re a good GA representative 

I hope so. 

Anyway, fun stuff. Hell if we can't have fun and spar over simple stuff like pretending that the other guys are saying something they really aren't, what the hell else would we do to entertain ourselves all the time? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I hope so. 

Anyway, fun stuff. Hell if we can't have fun and spar over simple stuff like pretending that the other guys are saying something they really aren't, what the hell else would we do to entertain ourselves all the time? 

The season can’t start soon enough 

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Not going to lie Gator, JC and ET was a frigging battle. ET pulled away late but that game was close until abt 6 mins left.

I was at that Game at Texas Stadium.  That was a physical football game.  And JC was huge up front.  But ET is ET and balled out.    I have had a wonderful time with the ET guys in OOS games and the North Shore Game at Baylor and others.  The Redskin and I got there at halftime the gates were close left work in DFW traffic horrible.  Got there and one of the Athletic people gave us ET passes and allowed us to watch the 2nd half with my old ET buddies.   Just great fans and great people.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Trinity was Preseason #1 in 2008. They beat Cedar Hill and Allen the next 2 weeks. They stayed #1 nationally until losing to Allen in the playoffs. Allen won state.

I still say that was one of Trinity's best teams. Had 8 or 9 D1s and some major beef.

• Like 1