DLS Thread

Sammyswordsman

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Yep. He’s 100%. trust me. Even at 80% he’d still be dominant, but that’s neither here nor there. Unfortunately, for Folsom the rest rest of the DLS front 7 isn’t “injured” nor is anyone on their OL. .....tick tock tick tock.....

I agree. tick tock to your loss at home, and then your looooooong ride home to Folsom. 

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Hey! We are all watching the same thing. Funny how people can see the same thing and give a completely different opinion. 

Not funny and not true

theres only a few butt hurt people that have your perspective 

if you were so confident you wouldn’t be making excuses before the game 

29 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I dont want to stay your opinion. I wanted to know what you thought since this topic has been brought up many times over the years. 

It's all banter anyways. Judgement day is just a few days away. 

My truest opinion is that the first time I saw it, I thought maybe they were getting away with something. Then over time, after seeing them play several games via stream, it's close a lot. 

Tough to second guess the guys on the line for me while watching on t.v. 

The timing is so precise usually that it'd be tough to call it more often than not. When one guy is out of sync, it gets called. When two guys are out of sync, it gets called. When they are all moving milliseconds before or after the snap, it doesn't get called. 

When it's milliseconds before, the naked eye of the line judge can't always detect it. It takes a super slo-mo replay to prove it was milliseconds early. It's just not enough to fuss about when it's that close. 

D-lines know it is coming. They just need to react quicker. 

There is more to the DLS line than just that start. They start and then move precisely in unison. They are just good bro. Your d-lines have to get better to compete.

• Like 1

Just now, Pops said:

Not funny and not true

theres only a few butt hurt people that have your perspective 

if you were so confident you wouldn’t be making excuses before the game 

The funny thing is I am not butt hurt whatsoever. I think its great. I have said multiple times that this is they're advantage and they should exploit it. They do it well since they dont usually have the athletes that a team like Folsom does. 

I expect it to be in full effect Friday. I cant wait. 

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Dont all offensive lines move in unison when the ball is snapped? Lol

No. Some lines pull guards, some lines on one side give a step while the other side takes a step etc. 

What I meant is that they all step in unison completely. It's marching band precision. They are so well trained that even their feet all seem to move as one, even if they are each turning opposite directions to open holes. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

The funny thing is I am not butt hurt whatsoever. I think its great. I have said multiple times that this is they're advantage and they should exploit it. They do it well since they dont usually have the athletes that a team like Folsom does. 

The just execute at a level Folsom can’t 

So, you make empty allegations backed up by a couple of other trolls

theres no getting away with anything 

we shall see how our poor little undersized altar boys donafainst all your future NFL players in a couple of days 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

No. Some lines pull guards, some lines on one side give a step while the other side takes a step etc. 

What I meant is that they all step in unison completely. It's marching band precision. They are so well trained that even their feet all seem to move as one, even if they are each turning opposite directions to open holes. 

But how can it all be in unison when they are getting flagged for false starts every game?

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

top-10-symphonies.jpg

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Wow. Sounds like some self consciousness. I have never said such but go ahead and go with it!

You are right about one thing- we shall see in a few days!

You just said DLS doesn’t usually have the athletes that a team like Folsom has

i could have come made you aware that DLS had the most players in the NFL for about 10 years (‘02-‘12 ish) but opted to just to go with what you said

i picked Folsom to win didn’t I?

Poor Lil DLS

5 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

But how can it all be in unison when they are getting flagged for false starts every game?

When they aren't in unison it gets called. Simple. 

I already said that. 

You asked my opinion, and I told you. When the timing of one or two guys is off they get called. When they are all in unison, they don't. Even if its all a millisecond early. Sometimes its a millisecond after the snap also. 

If the center is off by more than an eye blink they get called. If the guard is off by that, they get called. If it's milliseconds, the naked eye can't catch it. If they're set 0.87301 seconds or 1.1198345 seconds the eye isn't catchng it. Even someone with a stopwatch trying to time it can't react to hit the button stopping the watch quick enough. 

Maybe you can lobby for a start detection system similar to track and field for the DLS lineman's shoes. 

Idk.

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

When they aren't in unison it gets called. Simple. 

I already said that. 

You asked my opinion, and I told you. When the timing of one or two guys is off they get called. When they are all in unison, they don't. Even if its all a millisecond early. Sometimes its a millisecond after the snap also. 

If the center is off by more than an eye blink they get called. If the guard is off by that, they get called. If it's milliseconds, the naked eye can't catch it. If they're set 0.87301 seconds or 1.1198345 seconds the eye isn't catchng it. Even someone with a stopwatch trying to time it can't react to hit the button stopping the watch quick enough. 

Maybe you can lobby for a start detection system similar to track and field for the DLS lineman's shoes. 

Idk.

I think your opinion is correct and I agree with many of your points. Kudos Hawg.

4 minutes ago, Pops said:

You just said DLS doesn’t usually have the athletes that a team like Folsom has

I should have been more clear. I should have said in recent years, based solely on D1 sendees. 

DLS has been doing this a lot longer than Folsom has. 

I respect what DLS has done. They have been the best forever and a day. People get so worked up and think I'm just trolling when actually my plan is the complete opposite. 

They should call me Don King!

12 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

xD

Idk if the Colquitt one could ever happen, but it'd be awesome if it could. I'd suspect that an Atlanta team would be the most likely one to happen due to proximity to the airports. 

Too much kudzu to hack through to get to Moultrie Norman Park. 

Right now we should all be concentrating and focusing all of our posi-thoughts toward DLS to help keep them focused and mean. 

FIFY

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

It would be so nice to pull up the website and not see 6 new threads on Folsom-DLS with the same content as the previous 12 threads on the same subject.

So posi-thoughts to DLS it is for now.

But why couldn't Colquitt host the Spartans in an arena near Atlanta? Would the Moultrie Norman Park fans not make the trip? 

FIFY

Hey big boy.

Glad to see you. 

He isn't 100 percent. Stop spewing garbage. But I agree he will probably play. He is a tough 916 Sacramento kid. 😎

Fake news.  My nephew on the team said he had hurt his foot in practice last week but it was nothing serious.  If the scrimmage last week was a real game he would have played and been at 100%.  They just did not want to risk getting stepped on again while it was still fresh.  Healed 100% and has been practicing all week without a single hitch.  He is 100%.

I should have been more clear. I should have said in recent years, based solely on D1 sendees. 

DLS has been doing this a lot longer than Folsom has. 

I respect what DLS has done. They have been the best forever and a day. People get so worked up and think I'm just trolling when actually my plan is the complete opposite. 

They should call me Don Key!

FIFY

And thanks for posting. 🤠

• Haha 1