ESPN hammering Grayson right now

HooverOutlaw

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

A lot more was on tv that is just a small sample.

Hawg, Rufus, 94, and the other Packer fans, please forgive me for this.  It is *not* directed at you or your coach.

@HooverOutlaw, there was lots on TV and in the media about what happened at Hoover with Rush.  You have defended him at every opportunity and claimed the media was wrong.  What makes you think they have everything right now other than your hatred of all things not Rush Propst?

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Fred said:

From what I'm hearing that isn't even an issue under consideration.

At this point, I'm sure that is true. 

However, will it stay that way with the PR nightmare dripping noisily in the background? 

Hunnicut seems to be getting a raw deal to me. I'm on the outside looking in though. Just seems pretty tough having the news being pretty much one sided. 

I have no dog in the fight. Just watching and thinking, damn. Mutiny and worse.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Fred said:

I could tell you but then I'd be betraying something Hoover told me.  He doesn't seem to appreciate that I am giving hm the same courtesy that I am giving the people I've talked to so far about this issue.

But Fred, this shit is getting out of hand. I understand he's one of Rush's "yes men," but the obsession with Gwinnett, GHSA, and all things Georgia? It's ridiculous. Very alarming I must say. 

25 minutes ago, ron169 said:

I dont wish bad for Grayson at all. I hope that they have a great two loss season, with both losses coming at he hands of the Packers

I second that.

However, if they don't stomp a mudhole in those damn Catholics next weekend, then I may just with a little bad luck on their season.

They've only got two jobs... Beat Bergen and lose to Colquitt! Can your goats handle that @Fred?

39 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I second that.

However, if they don't stomp a mudhole in those damn Catholics next weekend, then I may just with a little bad luck on their season.

They've only got two jobs... Beat Bergen and lose to Colquitt! Can your goats handle that @Fred?

I don't wanna be the bearer of bad news,,,BUT....Lowndes is the only team I know capable of stomping a mudhole in anybody.

A MUDHOLE !!!!!

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I second that.

I think we are prepared for one of your two.  😎

On 8/20/2018 at 3:46 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I think this wasn't too bad of a hammering by ESPN. Seemed pretty neutral. 

I retract my initial statements about them, but, I stand by the Program needs to get their side out there quickly and stop letting this fester. 

They're fair and balanced.  But actually follow that motto.  Not like an unnamed outlet.  Just sayin.