ESPN hammering Grayson right now

HooverOutlaw

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The coach is getting killed by people that probably could care less about the program.

Grayson is letting the parents and primadonnas control the narrative, and now, enter ESPN to do the damage they tend to do for ratings. 

Coach Hunnicut is going to be hard pressed to survive this if they don't get control of the narrative asap.

Lime Sink is already in discussions with Jeff Herron to come back for ONE season this year.  Nothing to report at the moment.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Probably a 20 minute segment. Parent interviewed. ESPN reporting kids been having heat strokes for 2 years at practice.  

Just not going away like Fred said. ESPN  said Gwinnett county was looking into the matter. 

What happened to everything is perfect at Grayson.

Legit question: Why do you care so much about what goes on in Georgia? 

12 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The Colquitt horde are feasting on the carrion like vultures. 

Wow.

BGW

It's such a beautiful spread. 

I'm being serious in my views on it though. All bullshit aside, Grayson, Coach Hunnicut or some spokesperson needs to gain control of the narrative. If that's even possible now. 

I don't wish anything bad on them at all. Obviously the story isn't going away though. They better get their side out before it's too late. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's such a beautiful spread. 

I'm being serious in my views on it though. All bullshit aside, Grayson, Coach Hunnicut or some spokesperson needs to gain control of the narrative. If that's even possible now. 

I don't wish anything bad on them at all. Obviously the story isn't going away though. They better get their side out before it's too late. 

Damn, it’s like watching a train wreck or rubbernecking the bright flashing lights at a wreck on 75. 

Oh well, feast on. 

BGW

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Perhaps Coach Watson could take the reigns and assemble another youth league all-star team to play at Grayson.

That would be a good trick since in Gwinnett coaches have a teaching load and have to have a teaching certificate, something Mr. Watson doesn't have to the best of my knowledge.

4 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Legit question: Why do you care so much about what goes on in Georgia? 

I could tell you but then I'd be betraying something Hoover told me.  He doesn't seem to appreciate that I am giving hm the same courtesy that I am giving the people I've talked to so far about this issue.

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm thinking Hunnicut may not be allowed to finish the season if ESPN is allowed to control the narrative.

The pressure on the AD and board have to be immense at this point.

From what I'm hearing that isn't even an issue under consideration.

• Thanks 1