Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Great video. Dude needs a valium, though🤣Thanks for posting.

He sounds more like a bad coke habit  🤣….

but depending on the time it usually doesn't bother me  much lol....I kinda like the dude, didn't set out to be a youtuber, just a family dude who posted that "squirrel stole my go-pro, and ran up a tree video" 🤣  and with the viral response it caused him to run with the Vlog stuff...

You can check some of his other vids, He does a lot of current events (like the latest "poker cheating" internet scandal), not sure if he will be doing a lot of the new political stuff, because apparently Ytube needs total control of the narrative (and has really f'd with him lately)....forget presenting 'both sides' in an impartial manner....you don't even have to be 'for' the other side....only one side cheerleading allowed 🙄.

PS. we need to start a thread with recommended YouTube or similar channels....I know a few of all random types...but with the Ytube gestapo going nuts the last couple months, they are harder and harder to find... 

Edited to add...here's a link to his coverage of the recent climate change protests, about as fair or reasonable as I think you could expect from anyone....yet...This is the kind of video that is unacceptable? (delayed, demonetized, and degraded in searches and classifications? ) 🙄.

what you think?

4 hours ago, Troll said:

but depending on the time it usually doesn't bother me  much lol....I kinda like the dude, didn't set out to be a youtuber, just a family dude who posted that "squirrel stole my go-pro, and ran up a tree video" 🤣  and with the viral response it caused him to run with the Vlog stuff...

You can check some of his other vids, He does a lot of current events (like the latest "poker cheating" internet scandal), not sure if he will be doing a lot of the new political stuff, because apparently Ytube needs total control of the narrative (and has really f'd with him lately)....forget presenting 'both sides' in an impartial manner....you don't even have to be 'for' the other side....only one side cheerleading allowed 🙄.

PS. we need to start a thread with recommended YouTube or similar channels....I know a few of all random types...but with the Ytube gestapo going nuts the last couple months, they are harder and harder to find... 

Edited to add...here's a link to his coverage of the recent climate change protests, about as fair or reasonable as I think you could expect from anyone....yet...This is the kind of video that is unacceptable? (delayed, demonetized, and degraded in searches and classifications? ) 🙄.

what you think?

This guy speaks of facts, gives honest (educated) opinions, and has an impressive ability to think critically. He's also very, very good at delivering his message. Probably why he's a lawyer...and probably a good one at that I bet. This video is deemed "unacceptable" because of those aforementioned qualities in him. Not 150% parroting the company narrative gets you the ban hammer. No deviating allowed. That's why the left targets kids, illegals, criminals, career-hippies, and why it supports lawlessness. Anyone with those qualities can see through the BS of the left. 

On 10/7/2019 at 11:17 AM, HSFBfan said:

Washington is freaking out because we are NOT going to war

Let me repeat that NOT going to war

Washington makes money off the death of americans and have been for decades. 

There is no reason to go to unnecessary wars. 

Then why send a bunch of troops to Saudi Arabia today? Something like 2,000 were sent to help the Saudis with Iran and Yemen.  

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Then why send a bunch of troops to Saudi Arabia today? Something like 2,000 were sent to help the Saudis with Iran and Yemen.  

Whatever the reason is,  it isn't good enough.  We need to stop putting these kids in harms way. 

Can't wait to see the douche talk out of his ass.  In one thread he is demanding war, because President Trump is pulling out the troops.  Now he is sending in the troops. So which one is it?  Is he a war monger,, or does he not care about our allies? 

Thinking about it he has put some of you in a quagmire. 

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Whatever the reason is,  it isn't good enough.  We need to stop putting these kids in harms way. 

Can't wait to see the douche talk out of his ass.  In one thread he is demanding war, because President Trump is pulling out the troops.  Now he is sending in the troops. So which one is it?  Is he a war monger,, or does he not care about our allies? 

Thinking about it he has put some of you in a quagmire. 

Can't speak for anyone else but IMO, I do not want to see us going to SA because some oil fields got blown up and that is not a good enough reason to shed American blood.  Giving Turkey the green light to kill the Kurds is beyond fucked up.  I'm not saying we stay forever but only leave under the condition that they leave the Kurds alone.  We have placed such demands from Turkey before I believe.  At any rate, I would rather Trump listen to our experts than the leader of Turkey on how we should withdraw our troops.  

Two completely different situations that may require two different strategies.  An opinion on what we do with one does not mean we use that reasoning to apply to every situation you run into.  Not really a quagmire at all.  IMHO

4 hours ago, Troll said:

what you think?

I can't find anything that I disagree with.  The only idea that did not get any air time was the idea that there are many who feel the only way to move towards reducing the carbon we put out is to have an all encompassing solution.  From government, private sector, individual choices, conservation, not buying stuff we don't need and fixing stuff so we don't have to buy new shit, growing your own food (we have a garden and every year it produces too much for us to eat and we have to give it to neighbors so it won't go bad).  Everything that would help should be used.  The single bullet approach like just having government fix it has never been a solution that I have heard used.

I seems that we have not yet got to the point where we can all agree that there is a problem at all.  Many still say that it is just a hoax and just a political scam or something.  Hard to take any solution into the world without all hands on deck.

But I thought it was a good video.  Also does not seem like a coke head to me, just high energy.  

21 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Of course there are opinion articles written by your buddies at the MSM. Nobody disputed that. The problem is that not one of them prove, nor has Trump admitted, that he "asked a foreign country to interfere with an American election". Trump asking the Ukraine Prez to investigate corrupt ass Biden and his corrupt ass son for bragging about holding billions in quid pro quo money is NOT (repeat) NOT asking another country to interfere in an American election. That was my point that the  doofus-retard-parrot-66  is missing. That is just made up BS by the left as, yet again, another BS attack on the President. And you guys gleefully just repeat it without a shred of evidence to substantiate. What's hilarious is that when you guys were all rabid with Russia for the umpteenth time, it was ALLLLLLL about getting to the bottom of the meddling. Investigation!!!!!!!! Now...not so much. The left are the worst hypocrites EVER. 

They were not opinion articles.  So we will just agree to disagree I guess on that.

Curious, why do you say Biden's son is corrupt?  Just because he had the job?  Or did he break any laws that I'm unaware of?  

Just going to throw this out there.  In your opinion-Is it even possible that Trump's intention was to try and get dirt on Biden because he is his political rival?  Possible or no?

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I can't find anything that I disagree with.  The only idea that did not get any air time was the idea that there are many who feel the only way to move towards reducing the carbon we put out is to have an all encompassing solution.  From government, private sector, individual choices, conservation, not buying stuff we don't need and fixing stuff so we don't have to buy new shit, growing your own food (we have a garden and every year it produces too much for us to eat and we have to give it to neighbors so it won't go bad).  Everything that would help should be used.  The single bullet approach like just having government fix it has never been a solution that I have heard used.

I seems that we have not yet got to the point where we can all agree that there is a problem at all.  Many still say that it is just a hoax and just a political scam or something.  Hard to take any solution into the world without all hands on deck.

But I thought it was a good video.  Also does not seem like a coke head to me, just high energy.  

The coke was obviously a joke, I actually appreciate that he's not slow or fluffy.  This video is one of the few where he actually gives his opinion, but it pretty much sums mine up to a tee.  If you can agree with that clip above then we both agree  on the majority of the problems with the issue....👍 

If we think the same, then we are just relying on different data for direction....I grew up with Star trek and the logic of Spock (tho sensationalized as well) ...for reference:

And while other 'theories' have been proposed, and data manipulated, nothing has ever been shown to debunk the basic concepts Spock attests to here...(which is entirely shelved and ignored when some discuss 'carbon').  Besides the fact that more CO2, better known as plant food, is actually beneficial to life on this planet.  You will see the fear pendulum swing back in a couple years in 2022 when they will release the "calculated" results of actually including solar forcing into their "climate projections"....BTW: They have already released the raw solar forcing data, and you can punch the numbers in yourself if you think you know climate 😉.  Between now and then you can check any scientific studies for the footnote on the bottom to see which 'official dataset' is used.  Should be fun to watch 🍿, everyone that's run the new official dataset numbers show ZERO or negligent impact from man 😲….and nobody wants to publish, for fear of ridicule and lost funding 🙄.  That might explain that little UN announcement the other day against climate alarmists … They are giving everyone 2 1/2 years time to change their story, before they publish what they already have the results for...🙃 

6 hours ago, Blueliner said:

As your girlfriend Talib would say "Impeach the m*****F*****!!" then. What the hell are you pussies waiting for? Why so gun shy?  Do it, you effing losers! I🤣

LOL..your one frustrated dude Blueballs..just like a good neo-con should be these days...🤡

52 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

They were not opinion articles.  So we will just agree to disagree I guess on that.

Curious, why do you say Biden's son is corrupt?  Just because he had the job?  Or did he break any laws that I'm unaware of?  

Just going to throw this out there.  In your opinion-Is it even possible that Trump's intention was to try and get dirt on Biden because he is his political rival?  Possible or no?

Brother. ANYTHING coming from the MSM is an opinion article. 

Biden's son isn't corrupt to the best of my knowledge. How a disgraced from the military, drug addict son, landed a multi-million dollar gig on board of a Ukranian energy company is beyond my security clearance. Guilt by association maybe? But there is no proof that he corrupt. I stand corrected.

Yes. It is possible. But based on what we have seen, there is no proof that he did. And I have a significant problem with these leaks. Furthermore, I'm okay with it either way. The left has taken the gloves off. Their unethical, lying, immoral (in some cases) have likely changed the landscape of politics and caused division that may change country forever. We can only pray that Trump survives this to keep up the fight to drain the swamp. If he's defeated somehow, the swamp will remain and our political system and country will remain sucky. This is a man with absolutely nothing to gain by going through this BS and doing the things the left claims. On the other hand, the left has EVERYTHING to lose. That is exactly why they've gone absolutely batshit crazy with TDS. They don't care about anything and will do anything to get Trump out of office. Laws, ethics, and morals be damned. And remember, I used to be a dem. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..your one frustrated dude Blueballs..just like a good neo-con should be these days...🤡

Frustrated certainly is NOT the word of the day. What is the word is pissed....that you clowns wanna ruin my great country, and attack my President 24/7/365. Watching what goes on from the left makes me sick. You are the epitome of the idiocy that has kidnapped the democratic party. You goofy son of bitch.

Signed,

Former Democrat (real democrat).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Troll said:

The coke was obviously a joke, I actually appreciate that he's not slow or fluffy.  This video is one of the few where he actually gives his opinion, but it pretty much sums mine up to a tee.  If you can agree with that clip above then we both agree  on the majority of the problems with the issue....👍 

If we think the same, then we are just relying on different data for direction....I grew up with Star trek and the logic of Spock (tho sensationalized as well) ...for reference:

And while other 'theories' have been proposed, and data manipulated, nothing has ever been shown to debunk the basic concepts Spock attests to here...(which is entirely shelved and ignored when some discuss 'carbon').  Besides the fact that more CO2, better known as plant food, is actually beneficial to life on this planet.  You will see the fear pendulum swing back in a couple years in 2022 when they will release the "calculated" results of actually including solar forcing into their "climate projections"....BTW: They have already released the raw solar forcing data, and you can punch the numbers in yourself if you think you know climate 😉.  Between now and then you can check any scientific studies for the footnote on the bottom to see which 'official dataset' is used.  Should be fun to watch 🍿, everyone that's run the new official dataset numbers show ZERO or negligent impact from man 😲….and nobody wants to publish, for fear of ridicule and lost funding 🙄

That would be interesting but I would think if somebody had data that is credible enough to reverse what we think we know now, it would be released immediately.  I think science and especially scientist would welcome any information that would enhance what they know or challenge what they know.  I mean if the science is good and the math is correct, there should be no need to fear anybody's opinion and the work would speak for itself.

That might explain that little UN announcement the other day against climate alarmists … They are giving everyone 2 1/2 years time to change their story, before they publish what they already have the results for...🙃 

Great post and appreciated.  

If we see CO2 increasing in the atmosphere, and humans emitting enough CO2 to account for that rise, then you have to go through some odd contortions to avoid a connection. You would have to come up with a suddenly increased natural sink (to remove the human CO2) and then a suddenly increased natural source (to increase the atmospheric CO2).  And solar variations do not account for this large of an increase.

And yes plants and the ocean are sinks but plants can only take so much and same for the ocean. 

Below is a copy and paste because I can't paraphrase any better and I'm lazy.  Lol

Sequences of annual tree rings going back thousands of years have now been analyzed for their 13C/12C ratios. Because the age of each ring is precisely known we can make a graph of the atmospheric 13C/12C ratio vs. time. What is found is at no time in the last 10,000 years are the 13C/12C ratios in the atmosphere as low as they are today. Furthermore, the 13C/12C ratios begin to decline dramatically just as the CO2 starts to increase — around 1850. This is exactly what we expect if the increased CO2 is in fact due to fossil fuel burning. Furthermore, we can trace the absorption of CO2 into the ocean by measuring the 13C/12C ratio of surface ocean waters. While the data are not as complete as the tree ring data (we have only been making these measurements for a few decades) we observe what is expected: the surface ocean 13C/12C is decreasing. Measurements of 13C/12C on corals and sponges — whose carbonate shells reflect the ocean chemistry just as tree rings record the atmospheric chemistry — show that this decline began about the same time as in the atmosphere; that is, when human CO2 production began to accelerate in earnest.

However, if all this is incorrect and what you say comes true I will gladly come here and say I was wrong.  I hope that the accepted science is wrong and none of the dangers of climate change come to pass because it will likely be worse than we imagined when large numbers of people start migrating and our resources diminish.  

I grew up watching star trek and I do love me some spock.  Took me some time to accept Data in 'star trek generations' because of loyalty to spock.  Haven't listened to video yet but will and will let you know what I think.  

19 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Brother. ANYTHING coming from the MSM is an opinion article. 

Biden's son isn't corrupt to the best of my knowledge. How a disgraced from the military, drug addict son, landed a multi-million dollar gig on board of a Ukranian energy company is beyond my security clearance. Guilt by association maybe? But there is no proof that he corrupt. I stand corrected.

Yes. It is possible. But based on what we have seen, there is no proof that he did. And I have a significant problem with these leaks. Furthermore, I'm okay with it either way. The left has taken the gloves off. Their unethical, lying, immoral (in some cases) have likely changed the landscape of politics and caused division that may change country forever. We can only pray that Trump survives this to keep up the fight to drain the swamp. If he's defeated somehow, the swamp will remain and our political system and country will remain sucky. This is a man with absolutely nothing to gain by going through this BS and doing the things the left claims. On the other hand, the left has EVERYTHING to lose. That is exactly why they've gone absolutely batshit crazy with TDS. They don't care about anything and will do anything to get Trump out of office. Laws, ethics, and morals be damned. And remember, I used to be a dem. 

Thank you and appreciate the reply.  

If people would come to their senses and announce me as 'lord over all living things' then none of this would be happening.  Some other shit might happen but not this.  Lol

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Great post and appreciated.  U2

If we see CO2 increasing in the atmosphere, and humans emitting enough CO2 to account for that rise, then you have to go through some odd contortions to avoid a connection. You would have to come up with a suddenly increased natural sink (to remove the human CO2) and then a suddenly increased natural source (to increase the atmospheric CO2).  And solar variations do not account for this large of an increase. <<<Never was an argument or contortion, you know I've always said we "pollute" a whole ton of CO2 and help green the earth in the process...👍

And yes plants and the ocean are sinks but plants can only take so much and same for the ocean. <<<yes that's why ALL life goes nuts with growth....it's pure food for the chain... 

Below is a copy and paste because I can't paraphrase any better and I'm lazy.  Lol

Sequences of annual tree rings going back thousands of years have now been analyzed for their 13C/12C ratios. Because the age of each ring is precisely known we can make a graph of the atmospheric 13C/12C ratio vs. time. What is found is at no time in the last 10,000 years are the 13C/12C ratios in the atmosphere as low as they are today. Furthermore, the 13C/12C ratios begin to decline dramatically just as the CO2 starts to increase — around 1850. This is exactly what we expect if the increased CO2 is in fact due to fossil fuel burning. Furthermore, we can trace the absorption of CO2 into the ocean by measuring the 13C/12C ratio of surface ocean waters. While the data are not as complete as the tree ring data (we have only been making these measurements for a few decades) we observe what is expected: the surface ocean 13C/12C is decreasing. Measurements of 13C/12C on corals and sponges — whose carbonate shells reflect the ocean chemistry just as tree rings record the atmospheric chemistry — show that this decline began about the same time as in the atmosphere; that is, when human CO2 production began to accelerate in earnest.

^^^Not sure what your point is, yes more CO2 we know, so what's the problem?....That plankton is digging it, and generating more life in the sea for the whole food chain…Those tree rings are digging it too, cross reference crop gains by your 13C/12C chart 👍 

However, if all this is incorrect and what you say comes true I will gladly come here and say I was wrong. <<your not wrong in the points you make but in the end you don't make any point connections, Where I believe you miss the slight of hand is in showing how CO2 (remembering it's a TRAILING indicator for global warming) is responsible for our cycles, IT'S NOT. We would probably be lucky if we could use it to change long range weather patterns.🤔.. If accepted science is wrong and none of the dangers of climate change come to pass because it will likely be worse than we imagined when large numbers of people start migrating and our resources diminish.  <<<Accepted Science has been grossly wrong on EVERY SINGLE ONE of their Climate forecasts, so a very bad reference actually 🤣 EVERY SINGLE ONE.... Not sure which dangers will come to pass but I do know that speaking of heat sinks, we as human populations would have a WAY harder time dealing with cold than heat... and that pendulum will eventually swing no matter what we do in the meantime.    

I grew up watching star trek and I do love me some spock. <<👍 Took me some time to accept Data in 'star trek generations' because of loyalty to spock.  Haven't listened to video yet but will and will let you know what I think.  <<👍 Yes check it out

and Live Long and Prosper 🖖... 

giphy.gif

😁

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

That would be interesting but I would think if somebody had data that is credible enough to reverse what we think we know now, it would be released immediately.  I think science and especially scientist would welcome any information that would enhance what they know or challenge what they know.  I mean if the science is good and the math is correct, there should be no need to fear anybody's opinion and the work would speak for itself.

Man you type a lot to respond to...I almost missed this 😄

There are...well

It's a VERY beaurocratic process...

Here's a link you might like ...

in the current events category.

https://clintel.nl/brief-clintel-aan-vn-baas-guterres/ 

👍

(looks like they had to get a gang together first 🤣)

🍿

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

My only concern that this will not be a normal election. There will be record turnout for both sides (which will result in a Trump win). And we can only imagine what BS the left is going to try as the time counts down KNOWING that they will not beat Trump in the EC. I personally think that Trump wins the pop vote as well. However, we are in scary times as the unhinged, lying, cheating, destroying, unethical, immoral, Never Trumper-win-at-any-and-all-cost-loser, TDS infected, democrap clown show has become desperate. They have demonstrated daily to have the attitude of "our country be damned" that Trump won't win again. They are more-than- willing to tear down our democracy to regain power and keep the swamp full and functioning as normal. 

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Those whack jobs that you describe above are mostly in navy blue states. You won’t find them in the states that matter the most. And regardless of how empowered they feel, they’re a great minority in the big scheme of things nationally. Cities like SF, LA, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, NYC, DC, etc can and will continue to erode into irrelevance re Presidential elections. 

I agree. Praying, like nobody’s business, that we are correct. 😎🙏

The exoneration of GENERAL flynn is coming I've been saying for months keep up on news on mifsud 

The Department of Justice (DOJ) has obtained two phones of Joseph Mifsud, one of the central figures of the 2016 Russia investigation, and the lawyer of Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has requested them, saying they likely contain exculpatory evidence.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/doj-obtained-cell-phones-of-central-figure-at-origin-of-russia-probe_3118323.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true