Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Trump did admit he does make barr job harder lol

Yeah. He did. Although, Trump's frustration in terms of the double standards is palpable and completely understandable, Barr is one of the best law minds in the land. 45 needs to listen to Barr (Barr has earned it) be patient, shut up about DOJ cases, and simply let Barr do his job...he will get the job done. I have zero doubt about this AG getting results. 😎

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Yeah. He did. Although, Trump's frustration in terms of the double standards is palpable and completely understandable, Barr is one of the best law minds in the land. 45 needs to listen to Barr (Barr has earned it) be patient, shut up about DOJ cases, and simply let Barr do his job...he will get the job done. I have zero doubt about this AG getting results. 😎

Agree 100%. Trump needs to shut the fuck up when it comes to the DOJ. Everything else he says continue...fuck them all. 

• Like 3

Just now, thc6795 said:

Agree 100%. Trump needs to shut the fuck up when it comes to the DOJ. Everything else he says continue...fuck them all. 

I'm sure that Barr was like, dude...you're fucking my shit up, man. I you want justice, STFU and let me do my job. Trump trusts him with his life. He'll tone it down. I mean, what other AG could come in here and do what Barr is doing? None! Barr is unflappable just like Trump. The media will spin it, but at the end of the day Trump and Barr are tight and are on the same page. And yes...Trump needs to keep tweeting and talking about EVERYTHING else. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Trump did admit he does make barr job harder lol

Did you see that Trump pardoned Eddie Debartolo? Well played by 45. This just shows that Trump wants California in play again at some point. Eddie D is revered out here like Montana. It’s front page news on every paper in the Bay Area. If Trump isn’t careful, he might actually get people around here to actually like him 🤣

• Like 2

Did you see that Trump pardoned Eddie Debartolo? Well played by 45. This just shows that Trump wants California in play again at some point. Eddie D is revered out here like Montana. It’s front page news on every paper in the Bay Area. If Trump isn’t careful, he might actually get people around here to actually like him 🤣

I have no idea who that is....is it the 49ers guy? If so jerry rice loved the move 

21 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I have no idea who that is....is it the 49ers guy? If so jerry rice loved the move 

Debartolo is the owner that started it all for the Niners. Current Niner owner Jed York is his nephew. Eddie D was owner for the 5 SB wins. He was the first owner to really take care of his players. He just wanted to win no matter the cost. That’s why they kept getting all of those big name free agents wanting to come here. Players and fans  LOVE that guy. Got busted in Louisiana on fraud/gambling charges back in ‘98. Regardless, he’s always and still is bay area royalty. This is a great move by Trump. Let’s see where it goes. We should be thinking long term. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Debartolo is the owner that started it all for the Niners. Current Niner owner Jed York is his nephew. Eddie D was owner for the 5 SB wins. He was the first owner to really take care of his players. He just wanted to win no matter the cost. That’s why they kept getting all of those big name free agents wanting to come here. Players and fans  LOVE that guy. Got busted in Louisiana on fraud/gambling charges back in ‘98. Regardless, he’s always and still is bay area royalty. This is a great move by Trump. Let’s see where it goes. We should be thinking long term. 

Like I said even not knowing the situation when jerry rice comes out and says he likes the move you know it was a good move 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Go look at paul sperry twitter

Very concerning stuff

Durham hasnt interviewed any of the key people in this whole mess  

Yes. Concerning. That said. I’m no expert, but I’d imagine that the key people, the big fish, will be interviewed last after (if) the ducks line up. We’ve gotta have patience...as tough as it is to do. 

15 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Yes. Concerning. That said. I’m no expert, but I’d imagine that the key people, the big fish, will be interviewed last after (if) the ducks line up. We’ve gotta have patience...as tough as it is to do. 

Trump and others such as myself are kinda running out of it

• Like 1

I am as well. Doing my best though to trust the process. I'm trusting that if there is a "there-there", Barr and Durham will get to the bottom of it. I'm confident that they will. 

I am down to about a 30% chance of us seeing anything

Like paul said I dont believe barr and Durham are really doing anything. Barr has done nothing since he became AG. Sessions did nothing. 

So what  or who is in the DOJ that is stopping the information from coming out.

Is barr comprised 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I am down to about a 30% chance of us seeing anything

Like paul said I dont believe barr and Durham are really doing anything. Barr has done nothing since he became AG. Sessions did nothing. 

So what  or who is in the DOJ that is stopping the information from coming out.

Is barr comprised 

I on the other hand am at about 85%-90% sure that this is going to be large when it breaks. There is just too much evidence to act like none of this shit didn't happen. There are too many people, REPUTABLE people (not left wing hacks), that are saying that there is a "there there". At least half (more than half actually) of the country is CONVINCED that this shit happened. For Barr and Durham to walk up to the mic and say....nothing to see here....would be the end of their careers and the political fallout and ramifications that would ensue in America would be tragic for us. You've got to really appreciate the magnitude of what's going on here. What the President is trying to do here is unprecedented. He's trying unseat decades of corruption at the highest levels of government...to give the country back to THE PEOPLE. That isn't going to be fast and it isn't going to be easy. Barr knew what he was getting into by agreeing to be Trumps AG, and Durham wouldn't have signed on if he wasn't prepared to go the distance with them. 

If there is a there there...and it can be proven, it's coming out. They are not going to walk to the mic and tell the American people that we're all full of shit and there's nothing to see here. Just ain't gonna happen. Trust this President, Barr, and Durham. Has Trump ever been wrong about these assholes? Everything he says about them is true. 

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I on the other hand am at about 85%-90% sure that this is going to be large when it breaks. There is just too much evidence to act like none of this shit didn't happen. There are too many people, REPUTABLE people (not left wing hacks), that are saying that there is a "there there". At least half (more than half actually) of the country is CONVINCED that this shit happened. For Barr and Durham to walk up to the mic and say....nothing to see here....would be the end of their careers and the political fallout and ramifications that would ensue in America would be tragic for us. You've got to really appreciate the magnitude of what's going on here. What the President is trying to do here is unprecedented. He's trying unseat decades of corruption at the highest levels of government...to give the country back to THE PEOPLE. That isn't going to be fast and it isn't going to be easy. Barr knew what he was getting into by agreeing to be Trumps AG, and Durham wouldn't have signed on if he wasn't prepared to go the distance with them. 

If there is a there there...and it can be proven, it's coming out. They are not going to walk to the mic and tell the American people that we're all full of shit and there's nothing to see here. Just ain't gonna happen. Trust this President, Barr, and Durham. Has Trump ever been wrong about these assholes? Everything he says about them is true. 

We all know there is a there there and barr just let McCabe walk. He hasnt interviewed anyone of significance. Its been a year now since barr has take over the ag role and I have seen nothing from him. I haven't seen anything that points out that we are going to see a mass exodus of corrupt beaurcrats leaving the hill anytime soon. The window is closing. If there is nothing by November I have a feeling your gonna see some pretty pissed off people in his base 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1