Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

he embarrassed himself once again when he was stumped by a reporters question...you can't hide dumb...no matter how hard Trump tries...🤡

It was actually an easy question and one if he answered confidently and reassuringly, it would have made him look good in front of the public.  

• Like 3

Just now, thc6795 said:

I didnt say I follow anyone. I said 60% of Americas thinks he is doing just fine. 

That 60% approval rating doesn’t change my perception/observation of him at that moment.  

I’m talking about a singular event, the approval rating is a perception of his performance since this crisis began.  Apples and oranges 

Do you think he could have handled that interaction with the reporter better?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

That 60% approval rating doesn’t change my perception/observation of him at that moment.  

I’m talking about a singular event, the approval rating is a perception of his performance since this crisis began.  Apples and oranges 

I think that reporter was fishing for the answer he received. Trump has said many times he is a counter puncher. You fuck with him you better have your hands up. and I am just fine with that. So is 49% of America. His disapproval rating is 45%

60% of Americans aprove of the way he is addressing this Wuhan virus, he is doing something right like it or not. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

right nor American are not paying attention today. if this helps you sleep at night great. I know one thing if this was a 60% disapproval you fucks would be all over him.

i don't care what the number is, the man is garbage, real human trash

i'll say that no matter what any number says

21 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

People got much bigger worries than an interaction with a reporter.  Most people, pretty wisely, could give a shit.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

do you think I care?

Do you think I find validation in mass? 

Not me THC, when the masses agree with me I sit down and rethink my position. I expect the average dolt is a average dolt. 

What do I always say? Failed species? 😉

Nooner is a little more evolved than the rest of us

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I think that reporter was fishing for the answer he received. Trump has said many times he is a counter puncher. You fuck with him you better have your hands up. and I am just fine with that. So is 49% of America. His disapproval rating is 45%

60% of Americans aprove of the way he is addressing this Wuhan virus, he is doing something right like it or not. 

Why assume the reporter was fishing?  DJT could have just as easily said “next question” If he was that put off. The question was straight forward in asking, “what do you say to the Americans that are afraid?”

“Your gov is doing everything in its power to beat this virus and my team and I are working around the clock to ensure stability and security for every American”  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

do you think I care?

Do you think I find validation in mass? 

Not me THC, when the masses agree with me I sit down and rethink my position. I expect the average dolt is a average dolt. 

What do I always say? Failed species? 😉

do you think he cares what some dude in NY thinks about him?