Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

How do you know they only ask Dems?  So if a poll doesn’t fit your feelings about him it’s flawed? 

I believe every poll is flawed, this was proven in 2016. When EVERY poll said Killary was going to win by a landslide.

I’m touting this 60% and 49% again because it triggers you fucks. You have all been on here so many times touting polls that blast President Trump. I enjoy throwing a few back at you. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I believe every poll is flawed, this was proven in 2016. When EVERY poll said Killary was going to win by a landslide.

The national polls had her winning by 3%.

She did.

You're too stupid to even understand what you're talking about. But that won't stop you from talking about it, right Billy Bob?

24 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Don’t say good grief, you made the claim about MOST polls being skewed anti trump, surely you can provide the data or point me to the legit news source that says this 

It's bad enough when you guys are just blind and hopeless. But it's really annoying when you guys purposefully try to play stupid. You're a smart guy, HF. I just gave you one a few posts ago. I'm certain you can find plenty of examples if you REALLY want to. Google is your friend. I'm done getting in these find-data-and-talking-points-to-fit-my-agenda-going-nowhere-not-going-to-change-minds-debates. Getting pretty old. I'm 2 days away from retirement (surreal). I've gotta figure out what to do since my party is now cancelled. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I’m touting this 60% and 49% again because it triggers you fucks. You have all been on here so many times touting polls that blast President Trump. I enjoy throwing a few back at you. 

It doesn’t trigger me and it’s me and you in the convo.  My point, as a reminder, is that his reply to the reporter looked bad. 

I refuted the polls b/c they had nothing to do with my original comment 

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

My God. How many times did douchebag-piñata66 post polls when Trump was polling "low"? Five times a day?....it was his go to move. Oh and the 173,955 "lies". We'll get him this time!🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

It's bad enough when you guys are just blind and hopeless. But it's really annoying when you guys purposefully try to play stupid. You're a smart guy, HF. I just gave you one a few posts ago. I'm certain you can find plenty of examples if you REALLY want to. Google is your friend. I'm done getting in these find-data-and-talking-points-to-fit-my-agenda-going-nowhere-not-going-to-change-minds-debates. Getting pretty old. I'm 2 days away from retirement (surreal). I've gotta figure out what to do since my party is now cancelled. 

I don’t need to find some, you said MOST.  

You have a perception of how things are that is heavily influenced by what right wing talking heads tell you.  That’s always been my issue 

• Like 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

I don’t need to find some, you said MOST.  

You have a perception of how things are that is heavily influenced by what right wing talking heads tell you.  That’s always been my issue 

Like you. I am my own decision maker and come to my own conclusions. Sometimes I go by facts; sometimes I go intuition and gut. Most of the time I go by both. That is what gives us to think analytically and critically. Neither Fox nor CNN ultimately make any decisions for me or make me feel a certain way. It's just hard for you to grasp because you don't like my conclusions. To each his own, right?👍

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Like you. I am my own decision maker and come to my own conclusions. Sometimes I go by facts; sometimes I go intuition and gut. Most of the time I go by both. That is what gives us to think analytically and critically. Neither Fox nor CNN ultimately make any decisions for me or make me feel a certain way. It's just hard for you to grasp because you don't like my conclusions. To each his own, right?👍

unless you dont think and act as a Dem.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

LOL don’t be that guy who needs directions to the scoreboard 🤣

because any good poll usually goes by record first.....no?

🤔

You guys need to read closer,  I’m responding to his claim that MOST are skewed to the left.  It’s amazing you require more from me, the one who is questioning the results,  but never anything from the one making the claim.  You take it as truth without validation.  You show your true biases when you do that just sayin’ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Dude is effing hilarious, I tell ya. 🤣 He looks like a friggin’ goofball every time he tries to pull this intellectually superior crap. His TDS is pretty bad now. It’s a race now between noon and Biden as to who’s deteriorating the fastest. It’s neck n neck right now. 

now, i would not argue about me being a goofball, but no one would question my superiority to you 😉

• Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You guys need to read closer,  I’m responding to his claim that MOST are skewed to the left.  It’s amazing you require more from me, the one who is questioning the results,  but never anything from the one making the claim.  You take it as truth without validation.  You show your true biases when you do that just sayin’ 

And MOST have a proven record of....now where is that SCOREBOARD again? 🤪

Not quite sure if you understand how proof (or even scoreboards 😝) work in this case, but if you want your ‘team’ to poll higher, and you don’t like or want to use the SCOREBOARD, you will need to offer your own proof as to why people should not go by the records....

so just WHO is trying to be biased here...🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

And MOST have a proven record of....now where is that SCOREBOARD again? 🤪

Not quite sure if you understand how proof (or even scoreboards 😝) work in this case, but if you want your ‘team’ to poll higher, and you don’t like or want to use the SCOREBOARD, you will need to offer your own proof as to why people should not go by the records....

so just WHO is trying to be biased here...🤣

Troll it’s not hard, he said “most” are skewed (meaning majority) and I asked for evidence of this claim.  Either he has it or he doesn’t.  It’s that straight forward that doesn’t require a dissertation. Words matter and the nuisances of meaning are relevant 

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Troll it’s not hard, he said “most” are skewed (meaning majority) and I asked for evidence of this claim.  Either he has it or he doesn’t.  It’s that straight forward that doesn’t require a dissertation. Words matter and the nuisances of meaning are relevant 

MOST...

👉 SCOREBOARD...👈

T’s last election.....

mic drop...🤓

PS...Please Don’t let that scoreboard hit you in the head...

• Haha 1

Just now, Troll said:

MOST...

SCOREBOARD...

T’s last election.....

mic drop...🤓

PS...Please Don’t let that scoreboard hit you in the head...

What are you talking about?  The statement was that most polls are skewed to the left and anti trump.   I never said NO polls are skewed.  Pay attention to words being used.  This has been going back and forth and neither of you have shown where MOST polls are anti trump.   

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

What are you talking about?  The statement was that most polls are skewed to the left and anti trump.   I never said NO polls are skewed.  Pay attention to words being used.  This has been going back and forth and neither of you have shown where MOST polls are anti trump.   

Well seeing as MOST have a record of being beyond skewed (as in entirely wrong) in his elections ..well...

any ‘proof’ (and the scoreboard) rests on the other sideline from you...

no no matter how hard you try to rephrase it...

ps. Warning...Looking up at the scoreboard can cause you to faceplant 

Just now, Troll said:

Well seeing as MOST have a record of being beyond skewed (as in entirely wrong) in his elections ..well...

any ‘proof’ (and the scoreboard) rests on the other sideline from you...

no no matter how hard you try to rephrase it...

ps. Warning...Looking up at the scoreboard can cause you to faceplant 

You keep talking none sense and think you’re making points and are failing miserably at grasping a simple concept.  There are countless polls done every day.  To claim most are anti trump is a drive by statement and nothing more.  The evidence would be painstaking to account for all polls and determine their bias.  That’s the point.  

He doesn’t have it and you don’t either.  
I don’t have to prove anything, I didn’t make the claim, he did.  The burden of proof is with the claimant not the one asking the question 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

What are you talking about scorecard?   Everything is not a philosophical debate.  

gotta run 

It's right over there .....👀

giphy.gif

PS....do you find ignorance blissful? 🤔

BTW: Don't forget to change the 'blinker fluid' in your tank of a musclecar....😝