Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Why assume the reporter was fishing?  DJT could have just as easily said “next question” If he was that put off. The question was straight forward in asking, what do you say the Americans that are afraid?

“Your gov is doing everything in its power to beat this virus and my team and I are working around the clock to ensure stability and security for every American”  

that wasn’t the question Bell. If that was the question he may have answered the way you wanted him too. I watched that news  conferance did you? Or did you just see the clip the media showed you? 

6 minutes ago, Bormio said:

People got much bigger worries than an interaction with a reporter.  Most people, pretty wisely, could give a shit.

You only don’t give a shit when it’s your guy on the podium.  The right sure as hell gave a shit when Obama did a briefing in a brown suit.  Most Americans are hypocrites.  That’s been established 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You only don’t give a shit when it’s your guy on the podium.  The right sure as hell gave a shit when Obama did a briefing in a brown suit.  Most Americans are hypocrites.  That’s been established 

I thought we were not talking about the past? 

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

that wasn’t the question Bell. If that was the question he may have answered the way you wanted him too. I watched that news conferance did you? Or did you just see the clip the media showed you? 

Yes I watched the whole thing.  That was the question that sent him over the top, up to that point the questions were answered.  Like I said if he was that put off he could have simply said “next question” 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yes I watched the whole thing.  That was the question that sent him over the top, up to that point the questions were answered.  Like I said if he was that put off he could have simply said “next question” 

again 60% of Americans are just fine with the way he is handling this crisis including the way he answered that question.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That 60% has nothing to do with how he answered the question specifically .  That polling stat isn’t event specific.  

Come on Bell if this was 60% negative towards President Trump you guys would be touting it. You can’t deny because you guys do it EVERY chance you get. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Oh I have plenty of time!

Ok, so I get to the supermarket this morning at 6am, when it opens. Everyone runs to the paper products. One hoarder says to me, "we are all here to stock up" with a smile. I look at her husband (poor puppet) and say "no, I am here because I did not stock up and will not stock up." I bought one package. It has been 3 weeks since I have been to a store. 

They move on, a bit ruffled. Now I do my monthly shopping. Just like always. I do not "stock up" on anything. Lot's of shit missing, women ahead of me got the last ground beef so my coupon is useless.... I am not smiling at the general situation. (now mind you my gym is next door, locked up!)

So my cart is now full, I head to check out. Some guy with just toilet paper get's there about the same time as I. He looks at me and says, "hey, OK I get ahead, I only have one item?"

I looked at him and rather forcefully say "No, I was here first, you will wait for me." He complies. So then I say (needlessly), "if you had one can of tuna or one loaf of bread, I would have." No reply. 

Then my significant comes over and I say, "I just had a confrontation with this guy." She says, "oh no" she turns to him and says, "I am so sorry, he';s like that." 

and of course the whole time in line i was telling everyone to stay 6 feet away....

ROTFLMAO

Sometimes I just don't give a fuck. 

(I do kinda feel bad for my significant! lol) 

BTW, the store manager saw me do all this and loved me. She has been through hell with greedy, dishonest people. She understands about us being a failed species now. 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Come on Bell if this was 60% negative towards President Trump you guys would be touting it. You can’t deny because you guys do it EVERY chance you get. 

My initial post only had to do with his comment to the reporter.  

ive said several times his initial response was poor to this crisis but he’s done better once the reality hit him.  

32 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Nooner is a little more evolved than the rest of us

Dude is effing hilarious, I tell ya. 🤣 He looks like a friggin’ goofball every time he tries to pull this intellectually superior crap. His TDS is pretty bad now. It’s a race now between noon and Biden as to who’s deteriorating the fastest. It’s neck n neck right now. 

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You guys follow the right wing flag do you not?  If polls come out in favor of trump are you not happy and agreeable to the polling results?  

Polls are polls.That’s all. Kill liar y had something like 1276% chance of winning and lost. But since most polls are skewed HEAVILY towards ANYTHiNG anti-Trump, I do get pleased when I see numbers like that...because it means the number is likely even higher. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

But since most polls are skewed HEAVILY towards ANYTHiNG anti-Trump, I do get pleased when I see numbers like that...because it means the number is likely even higher. 

Actually the only poll that is significantly adjusted in 538s aggregate is the Rasmussen Poll which has been consistently over it's skis with Trumps' approval. 

15 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Polls are polls.That’s all. Kill liar y had something like 1276% chance of winning and lost. But since most polls are skewed HEAVILY towards ANYTHiNG anti-Trump, I do get pleased when I see numbers like that...because it means the number is likely even higher. 

What polls are skewed heavily anti trump? 

• Thanks 1