Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

Looks like Wisconsin is in the bag

1 swing state for trump 

Looks like POTUS has Wisconsin in the bag. WISCONSIN

Among registered voters in Wisconsin, President Trump leads the Democratic candidates by between 7 and 11 percentage points in head to head election matchups:
Trump tops Senator Amy Klobuchar 50 - 39 percent;
Trump leads Senator Elizabeth Warren 51 - 41 percent;
Trump beats former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg 49 - 41 percent;
Trump tops former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg 49 - 41 percent;
Trump defeats Senator Bernie Sanders 50 - 43 percent;
Trump is ahead of former Vice President Joe Biden 49 - 42 percent.

• Like 2

On 2/19/2020 at 7:51 PM, Blueliner said:

Thanks, brother. But it wasn't in the military. I'm a firefighter. But yes, 29 years (almost 30) was a damn good run. Only a few ailments and injuries (knock on wood). I'm still young, so I intend on doing something productive and service-related to keep me occupied. I'm thinking about working with veterans in some capacity. We'll see once I'm all settled in. 

Structural or wildland?

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Structural or wildland?

I am part of a large, all-risk, department in the urban-wildland interface of NorCal. We do everything: structure, wildland, technical rescue of every discipline, refineries, and of course EMS. It's a pretty bad ass dept. I was very much involved in all of the wildfires in NorCal over the past few summers. I'm going to miss it without a doubt. But it's a young man's game. I'm getting out relatively unscathed physically (we'll see about the mental stuff), and embarking on a second life. I thankfully got in very young so I'm grateful to be able to get out at my age.🙏

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I am part of a large, all-risk, department in the urban-wildland interface of NorCal. We do everything: structure, wildland, technical rescue of every discipline, refineries, and of course EMS. It's a pretty bad ass dept. I was very much involved in all of the wildfires in NorCal over the past few summers. I'm going to miss it without a doubt. But it's a young man's game. I'm getting out relatively unscathed physically (we'll see about the mental stuff), and embarking on a second life. I thankfully got in very young so I'm grateful to be able to get out at my age.🙏

That wildland stuff is hardcore.  Read a lot about it after the Yarnell Fire.  Way too old now, but that would have been a cool job when I was much younger.  The price for messing up is brutal though.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Wisco!!!

New poll shows Trump faltering in "blue wall" states he carried in 2016

Grace Segers
CBS NewsFebruary 20, 2020, 1:04 AM EST

President Trump is in the Oval Office in large part because of his narrow victories in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, three states traditionally considered a "blue wall" which crumbled for Democrats in 2016. However, a new poll indicates that Mr. Trump may have trouble holding onto two of those states in 2020.

A Quinnipiac poll released Thursday found all top Democratic candidates leading Mr. Trump in Pennsylvania and Michigan. He trails Joe Biden, Amy Klobuchar and Michael Bloomberg by 6 to 8 percentage points in Pennsylvania, and Bernie Sanders tops Mr. Trump by 5 percentage points in Michigan.

It's not all bad news for the Trump campaign, however, since the president leads all Democrats in Wisconsin by 7 to 11 percentage points.

Mr. Trump is also viewed more favorably in Wisconsin than in the other two states: 50% of voters say they have a favorable opinion of him. Meanwhile, 54% of voters in Michigan and 52% of voters in Pennsylvania say they have an unfavorable view of the president. The Democratic candidates fare little better, since they are also mostly negatively viewed in all three states.

Thirty-one percent of Wisconsin voters, 29% of Pennsylvania voters and 35% of Michigan voters say the economy is the biggest issue for them in the upcoming election.

"Three different states, three different scenarios, one constant — the economy. It's a top issue for voters, and it's giving President Trump a strong tailwind. Wisconsin voters give him a job approval rating above 50 percent, higher than what he receives nationally and in Pennsylvania and Michigan. These Wisconsin numbers are a red warning sign for Democrats that rebuilding the 'blue wall' in 2020 may not be so easy. But it's a long way to November," said Quinnipiac University Polling Analyst Mary Snow in a statement.

Biden, Klobuchar and Pete Buttigieg have each made the argument that they can win these critically important "blue wall" states, and are therefore best positioned to defeat Mr. Trump in November.

5 hours ago, Bormio said:

That wildland stuff is hardcore.  Read a lot about it after the Yarnell Fire.  Way too old now, but that would have been a cool job when I was much younger.  The price for messing up is brutal though.

For sure. I've been on plenty of wildland or urban/wildland-interface fires over the years. But the last 4-5 years has been absolutely devastating. I remember, all to well... and horrific, responding to the Tubbs Fire a couple of years ago. That's the one that started near Napa and burned 3500 buildings and like 200 square miles. When I left my house in the middle of the night going up there (I live about 30 miles from Napa), all's I could smell was smoke outside of my house. I knew that it was going to be bad. When I got there, to Coffee Park (look it up), in my district cruiser, people were literally running for their lives and we were losing 3-4 houses per minute (that was my estimate at least). That was the worst thing I've ever seen in my life. Felt totally helpless. I was just grabbing people as I saw them and stuffing 'em in my truck.  And sadly, that scenario has become the norm out here the past few years. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2020 at 8:16 AM, I AM IRONMAN said:

Please win the nomination Joe. Signed every Trump supporter LOL. Could you imagine the tv ads Trump team can put together with all of his bumbling idiot comments and all of his sniffing a little girls and women

There is a problem with getting the ads to all the media. Some stations simply will not run a Trump ad.

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

7EBDBA1D-8C0A-4654-B8E2-E056ED339E30.jpeg

You do know there are more Democratic voters than Republicans right? Nothing is a given in politics.

Ever wonder what Bloomberry is going to want from Biden if he were to be elected? 500 million bucks was a lot of money to hand over to Biden in delegates. Sleepy Joe Blackmail Biden isn't going to be so transparent as Democrats think.