Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

11 minutes ago, concha said:

Dear Dumbest Person On This Board:

1) In fact, Trump is on record condemning white nationalists.  And he was referring to people who wanted to have a discussion about what to do with the statue.   https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/trump-has-condemned-white-supremacists/

2) The pandemic team was "disbanded" as part of a reorganization. The functions and many of the personnel remained. This is well-documented, but your ignorance/dishonesty is hardly surprising.

3) The effects of fracking on the environment are at worst mixed.  US carbon output is actually declining, in part due to use of gas from fracking that is replacing coal.  Emissions are now at about 1990 levels despite a population increase of roughly 80 million. 

4) Nightly viewership of Fox News and OANN is probably about 3-4 million.  The nightly news broadcasts of the likes of ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN/PBS/MSNBC is on the order of 25M-30M.

And you won't care about ANY of these actual facts that show you to be a fucking moron.

Because you are a fucking moron.

Remember this is the same moronn who thinks the couple in St Louis werw attacking the peaceful protesters storming down their Street. You know the ones who were threatening to murder them and their dog and set their house on fire.... those peaceful protesters. He is by far the biggest idiot on this board.

A true 🙊🙉🙈....

And a Karen......

And a welcher 🍕

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Remember this is the same moronn who thinks the couple in St Louis werw attacking the peaceful protesters storming down their Street. You know the ones who were threatening to murder them and their dog and set their house on fire.... those peaceful protesters. He is by far the biggest idiot on this board.

A true 🙊🙉🙈....

And a Karen......

And a welcher 🍕

The peaceful "just walking by" protesters destroyed an iron gate and threatened violence.

No problem, says the left.

6 hours ago, concha said:

Dear Dumbest Person On This Board:

1) In fact, Trump is on record condemning white nationalists.  And he was referring to people who wanted to have a discussion about what to do with the statue.   https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/trump-has-condemned-white-supremacists/..LOL..nice try....a majority of Americans KNOW he's a red-neck racist like you.."good people on both sides"???...that's as red-neck as you can get!

2) The pandemic team was "disbanded" as part of a reorganization. The functions and many of the personnel remained. This is well-documented, but your ignorance/dishonesty is hardly surprising....How did the "reorganization" work out??...LOL..not too good huh??

3) The effects of fracking on the environment are at worst mixed...mixed??..LOL..it's terrible for the environment and has contaminated water sources around the U.S. already  US carbon output is actually declining, in part due to use of gas from fracking that is replacing coal.  Emissions are now at about 1990 levels despite a population increase of roughly 80 million. 

4) Nightly viewership of Fox News and OANN is probably about 3-4 million.  The nightly news broadcasts of the likes of ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN/PBS/MSNBC is on the order of 25M-30M..and who owns talk radio?...the radical right...🤡

And you won't care about ANY of these actual facts that show you to be a fucking moron....right back at ya' red-neck...🤡

Because you are a fucking moron...I love pissing you off!....😉

5 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You are a shameless moron Karen.

You should put this above your monitor as a reminder:

"It's better to have people think you are a moron then to post on a forum and prove them right"

and what did you hear them shout mam??...LOL...f*in moron....🤡...did you see anyone step foot on their property mam??..did I miss something that you and Hannity saw??..🙄

48 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and what did you hear them shout mam??...LOL...f*in moron....🤡...did you see anyone step foot on their property mam??..did I miss something that you and Hannity saw??..🙄

EVERYONE saw people trample feet on their property...

The sidewalk there is their property

That they own

That is not public

giphy.gif

try again 🤡

1 hour ago, Troll said:

EVERYONE saw people trample feet on their property...

The sidewalk there is their property

That they own

That is not public

giphy.gif

try again 🤡

maybe you should be their lawyer Judge Judy?...the D.A. would love to hear from you Ronnie!!...LOL...🤡

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Democrats can’t help themselves.  For the 2nd straight election they are ignoring jobs and the economy in favor of attacks on Trump.  I was nervous 6 weeks ago.  Now I am starting to think that not only can Trump win, he is going to win.

He absolutely is going to win

I.had the same feeling as you

I was nervous

Now I'm absolutely confident 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Biden said he would lock down the country if scientists told him to.  First, he does not have the authority.  Second, which scientists?  Third, he is out of step with the country on this - and what are young people going to say?

The DNC fucked Milwaukee!!!!

They lost big revenue!!!!!!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Actually I missed the real point of this statement.  A commenter on Hot Air was spot on.  Biden will do what people TELL him to do.  And that is his fatal flaw.

The conventions are supposed to bring money into the city and such

By going virtual they fucked people out of money 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

The conventions are supposed to bring money into the city and such

By going virtual they fucked people out of money 

And in one of the most critical states of the election.  Hold his southern flank, win Minnesota and Wisconsin, and Michigan and Pennsylvania are meaningless.

• Like 1