Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

57 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

And of course you immediately dismiss as BS because it's Fox. Even though Fox (trust me) is no bastion of right wing conspiracies anymore. This article was taken down from Fox as fast as it was on their site. I actually had to do a search 10 minutes after I found it on Fox. Go figure. You're fucking clueless. Seriously. ...or maybe you do know it's true and just don't care (along with all of the other shit you simply dismiss) due to your TDS. That's actually more likely the case. 

Uh huh.... you really try hard to elicit some kinda emotion from me.... I’m a stone cold killer Blue. Don’t really care about the opinion piece of it. Just bring the facts. 

bgw

8 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Uh huh.... you really try hard to elicit some kinda emotion from me.... I’m a stone cold killer Blue. Don’t really care about the opinion piece of it. Just bring the facts. 

bgw

Not trying to elicit any kind of emotion from you. You’re seriously not worth it, killa. I’m simply responding to your continuous bullshit that you force upon us each and all day. You suck at being an independent. Seriously. 

...I’m glad you’re a killa. Sounds pretty scary.  

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Not trying to elicit any kind of emotion from you. You’re seriously not worth it, killa. I’m simply responding to your continuous bullshit that you force upon us each and all day. You suck at being an independent. Seriously. 

...I’m glad you’re a killa. Sounds pretty scary.  

Bullshit, now you change your tone. 

Fucking manipulative clown. 

Go swallow a bottle of Ativan. 

Fucking idiot, flee Cali on emotion; wonder how long before you wake up and realized “what tha fuck did I just do?”

bgw

48 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Maybe because it dropped 17% in April.

Orders for US big-ticket factory goods drop 17.2% in April

And dropped 14% in March before that.

Durable-goods orders plunge 14% in March as automakers, Boeing take big hit

🤡

😄

Not nice to pick on developmentally delayed adults....M'kay?

LOL.

bgw

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Not nice to pick on developmentally delayed adults....M'kay?

LOL.

bgw

It's comical watching these rubes talk about the great percentage gains when the economy went off a cliff about 4 months ago.

Trump claimed on Monday that the economy was doing "great" despite 10% unemployment.

He said in 2016 that an economy with 4.5% unemployment was a disaster.

🤡

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's comical watching these rubes talk about the great percentage gains when the economy went off a cliff about 4 months ago.

Trump claimed on Monday that the economy was doing "great" despite 10% unemployment.

He said in 2016 that an economy with 4.5% unemployment was a disaster.

🤡

Whatever their doing over there it must be intoxicating, I don't think I've seen a group of people not "unhook" from stupidity at this level.

Must be politics, or something or another.

bgw

• Like 1

Anyways I clicked on the Trumpy  campaign thingy at the bottom, being a Klan operation over here... I figured google did their work. Trumpy wanted my input, by God that Orange fucker gonna get it. 

One of the questions was... something along the lines do you wanna leave a message and me being me... posted a message to effect of... resign, everyfuckin’one all the way down to the last fuckin’ store bought position donor. 

Then the ask for money... well you know the answer to that. Then it’s the text message.... and first one that popped up was..... you guessed it! Fuckin’ Hannity, so at that point... it is pointless. Full stop on the text messages. 

bgw