Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

8 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I see. Typical "independent". Attack the messenger. Oh and BTW dumbass, Laura is a breast cancer survivor that had a mastectomy. But hey, don't let that get in the way of you and your hateful ilk's nature. You're a fucking joke. You literally disgust me. 

Still fucking ugly, my sister is a double had both replaced and the look is great. 

Your heroine, not so much.... still ugly and the mouth matches it. 

bgw

10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Shut up and bend over the the Alt Right White Boy Preppy train for your ass, homeslice....

Then go get your Anytime Test for std's.

bgw

Being the staunch, hard-hitting, analytical, tolerant, critical thinking "Independent", I thought that you might like this little diddy. What's up with your people, bro?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pollster-lee-carter-dials-show-independents-lockstep-gop

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Being the staunch, hard-hitting, analytical, tolerant, critical thinking "Independent", I thought that you might like this little diddy. What's up with your people, bro?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pollster-lee-carter-dials-show-independents-lockstep-gop

It's Fox News Dawg... you know the history... Roger Ailes et al...

Thanks, but no thanks.... Fox is entertainment. I checked it out. Meh...

bgw

On 8/24/2020 at 1:40 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw 

Damn, they did it again.  You provide proof of the USPS removing sorting machines, demonstrating that this is NOT A HOAX and not a single reply or acknowledgment.  Although you got 1 laugh emoji because I guess it's a big joke as long as it's 'your' side gaining an advantage.

I don't know if you watched any of the Postmaster General's testimony but that dude is very arrogant and flat out dismissive while at the same time completely unqualified to lead the USPS.  He does not even understand his mandate.  

I've never seen so few do so much damage and it's happening right in front of us in slow motion.  Every adult I had previously assumed would step up and stop this type of shit has all but adopted Trump's lack of morality for the sake of keeping their job.  

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Damn, they did it again.  You provide proof of the USPS removing sorting machines, demonstrating that this is NOT A HOAX and not a single reply or acknowledgment.  Although you got 1 laugh emoji because I guess it's a big joke as long as it's 'your' side gaining an advantage.

I don't know if you watched any of the Postmaster General's testimony but that dude is very arrogant and flat out dismissive while at the same time completely unqualified to lead the USPS.  He does not even understand his mandate.  

I've never seen so few do so much damage and it's happening right in front of us in slow motion.  Every adult I had previously assumed would step up and stop this type of shit has all but adopted Trump's lack of morality for the sake of keeping their job.  

Let's not forget the other "store bought" position in the White House that's under siege... Betsy DeVos....

bgw

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Let's not forget the other "store bought" position in the White House that's under siege... Betsy DeVos....

bgw

The system is corrupt to the core and I can't imagine fixing any of it while the country is playing 'us vs them'.  We are missing the ball and the real game while we chase our tails.  It feels like it's late in the game too.

• Like 1