Allen vs. East 52- 20

DevilDog

54 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

The Santa Ana Bowl shares a parking lot with the Orange County Jail...”Out on bail fresh outta jail, California dreaming”

Hell yeah, Cali love!

Don't be so pissed
Just be focused
On your own shit
Cause we super-cali-fornia-listic sexy and we knows it
You're not my business
Go for number one, not a top 5 finish
You could have a chicken pot pie
But I'm thinking that I'm gonna have another can of Popeye spinach

8 hours ago, xXZexxMooreXx said:

Thanks for that information 954gator.  Do you think they were good enough to compete in a best of seven series?  Perhaps not win, but at least stay competitive? 

Of course it's possible, but my point was only that the game flow was not what you might think from the box score.   I won't say I don't think Bingham couldn't make it competitive, but STA was not trying hard to score and being very obvious to run clock in the 4th.   They are not a team that tends to try and blow someone out on purpose.   Check out STA's box scores this year against the teams besides Dematha.   

You will see that they sub a lot once the game seems out of hand.   A good team like Bingham can take advantage of that.   Bingham did still score when STA put there starters in towards the end on a beautiful pass though, so I will say if Bingham had an awesome game and STA was flat it's possible they win.   They would have had to make a lot of plays in the air though most likely which wouldn't have been easy.  

10 hours ago, 954gator said:

Of course it's possible, but my point was only that the game flow was not what you might think from the box score.   I won't say I don't think Bingham couldn't make it competitive, but STA was not trying hard to score and being very obvious to run clock in the 4th.   They are not a team that tends to try and blow someone out on purpose.   Check out STA's box scores this year against the teams besides Dematha.   

You will see that they sub a lot once the game seems out of hand.   A good team like Bingham can take advantage of that.   Bingham did still score when STA put there starters in towards the end on a beautiful pass though, so I will say if Bingham had an awesome game and STA was flat it's possible they win.   They would have had to make a lot of plays in the air though most likely which wouldn't have been easy.  

IMO if those 2 teams played 7 times STA would have won 7 times.  There was more potential for STA to completely dominate vs Bingham being competitive for 4 qrts.

STA had too much speed and athleticism for Bingham

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Melissa stops them on 4th down at midfield.  That kid of Deion's at QB is a Helluva athlete.  Shiloh Sanders QB, punts and return punts.  

Only at a small private school will you see a QB returning kicks also.

That too big of a risk for injury whenever you have to play big boy football for 10-15 weeks.

UGA has offered Shiloh and pretty high on him. Hopefully his Pops doesn't get him killed before graduation.

This would have been worthy of a stream.  Not Allen or LT.  But both of these teams have some serious football players.  This is my 3rd TAPPS game this year.  This team is better than Dunne.  The two best QBs I've seen so far including the kid from Allen.  Everyone over here on the TC side is saying. We are in a tough game and don't believe we are hanging with them.  These TAPPS people have no idea of UIL.  They are claiming Melissa is in the same class as Desoto and Cedar Hill.  Private School elitist.  Lol

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Only at a small private school will you see a QB returning kicks also.

That too big of a risk for injury whenever you have to play big boy football for 10-15 weeks.

UGA has offered Shiloh and pretty high on him. Hopefully his Pops doesn't get him killed before graduation.

That kid has a gun for an arm.  He threw a 40 yd TD on a rope in 1st qtr brought back on holding.  

Deion hands on hips

20180920_213045.jpg

20180920_204316.jpg

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

That kid has a gun for a arm.  He threw a 40yd TD on a rope in 1st qtr brought back on holding.  

Deion hands on hips

20180920_213045.jpg

20180920_204316.jpg

Yeah I watched some of their game on ESPN a couple weeks ago. He has a lot of talent and someone mentoring him on what it takes to play at a high level.

I doubt he signs with UGA, but the depth chart is shallow at QB so that could be a selling point for him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Yeah I watched some of their game on ESPN a couple weeks ago. He has a lot of talent and someone mentoring him on what it takes to play at a high level.

I doubt he signs with UGA, but the depth chart is shallow at QB so that could be a selling point for him.

I didn't see it because that team was over matched.  I wanted to see them against a big time 4A Team.  I'm impressed with them.  Sorry he's not Shiloh that's the other one that wears #21. His name is Shedeur