La Salle, OH 13 2A Lutheran North, MO 12

RedZone

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Not going in my favor?

Nj sucks this year. It is reflected in Cal. 

What are you talking about? 

Oh. I could have sworn that you posted something funny to stanscript about his product suggesting that Calhoun Ga. would beat SJR this year. 

I could be totally mistaken though. Maybe that was a different poster. 

9_9

2 hours ago, prepsbill65 said:

CC...you need to take a deep breath....

You are using CalPreps to size up Georgia vs. Ohio  THIS SEASON....so far

Let's do this.  Get on CalPreps (since we will use your source) and go to Dynasty Ratings. Lets look at the "big" picture.

2003 to Present:

# 6 Colerain, #10 StX, #16 St. Ed's, #27 Moeller, #28 St. Ignatius, # 36 Elder, # 44 Mentor....... First Georgia team # 67 Buford.

If you don't like that then let's try the other Dynasty Rating  (Last 5 Years) In Top 50

Georgia representation: #12 Colquit Co., # 22 Grayson

Ohio representation: # 16 Colerain, # 19 St. Ed's, # 23 LaSalle, # 28 StX, #29 Wayne

Just want you to know, using your source, there is another side to the story.  Don't try and belittle what you do not know.

Bless your heart.

I posted MY GA Top 10 and provided MY opinion that GA goes 10-0.

Reading comprehension my friend.

I don't even care to read the rest of your post.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh. I could have sworn that you posted something funny to stanscript about his product suggesting that Calhoun Ga. would beat SJR this year. 

I could be totally mistaken though. Maybe that was a different poster. 

9_9

Oh, a wise guy....

Yeah, that powerhouse Calhoun should be playing other top 100 teams seeing as they are so powerful a team. 

I am guessing Ned was just showing his sense of humor. 

No two ways about. The "Opie Bounce" screwed the pooch. 

As you know I always look at the sunny side (NOT!) so I am looking forward to how this balloons the GA Black eye thread. 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Oh, a wise guy....

Yeah, that powerhouse Calhoun should be playing other top 100 teams seeing as they are so powerful a team. 

I am guessing Ned was just showing his sense of humor. 

No two ways about. The "Opie Bounce" screwed the pooch. 

As you know I always look at the sunny side (NOT!) so I am looking forward to how this balloons the GA Black eye thread. 😂

Ha!

Yes a definite wise guy. 

Y'all always used CP like a hammer. The hammer got taken and given to the Georgia contingent. 

We have taken the opportunity to show you that what you thought was a hammer was really a screw driver all along. Now we get to use it to put the screws to you. 

ab8d74d5ea126aabd14fc9d83894e717.gif.75434b67bc8bb9baf07b2e3149e04a7b.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ha!

Yes a definite wise guy. 

Y'all always used CP like a hammer. The hammer got taken and given to the Georgia contingent. 

We have taken the opportunity to show you that what you thought was a hammer was really a screw driver all along. Now we get to use it to put the screws to you. 

ab8d74d5ea126aabd14fc9d83894e717.gif.75434b67bc8bb9baf07b2e3149e04a7b.gif

Thing is, Cal had GA correct all along. 

Even with the Opie Bump last year you guys barely got one team in the top 25. 

I do give the little guy credit. He made Ned fuc$ up. 

If I were you guys I'd stop playing out of state games. Then the over rankings won't be as obvious. 

10 minutes ago, concha said:

I still can't get that 55-0 score out of my head.

To this day.

Maybe it didn't look as bad on tv for you folks.

But for those of us who were there...

The horror... the HORROR...

The ONLY thing that stopped St John Bosco putting 55 on St Xavier, OH was a running clock..

The horror....the HORROR

39 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Thing is, Cal had GA correct all along. 

Even with the Opie Bump last year you guys barely got one team in the top 25. 

I do give the little guy credit. He made Ned fuc$ up. 

If I were you guys I'd stop playing out of state games. Then the over rankings won't be as obvious. 

Strange enough... I think it probably was correct last year. Georgia was clearly down at the top with a lot of strong teams.

This year, it's probably right again. 

You hate that it's right so you declare it a fuck up. 

Good luck on your four year battle where you are able to produce mathematical  evidence to back your claims with Ned. 

:D

30 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The ONLY thing that stopped St John Bosco putting 55 on St Xavier, OH was a running clock..

The horror....the HORROR

St. John Bosco would beat St. X 10 out of 10 times that season for the simple fact that St. John Bosco had the best 7 athletes on the field.  St. X didn't get physically dominated and humiliated.  Line play was equal.  

Norcross got peter rolled at every spot on the field.  Two  blowouts but they looked different.  At the end of the day 2 L's.

1 minute ago, nptb17 said:

Yeah they looked different.  

St John Bosco had 500 yds total offense in 3 quarters basically

St Xavier 150 yds

I can see why St Xavier fan boys feel so "skippy" about another blowout from a different state...crying concha clearly did NOT attend that St Xavier massacre...the HORROR. xD

10 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

St. John Bosco would beat St. X 10 out of 10 times that season for the simple fact that St. John Bosco had the best 7 athletes on the field.  St. X didn't get physically dominated and humiliated.  Line play was equal.  

Norcross got peter rolled at every spot on the field.  Two  blowouts but they looked different.  At the end of the day 2 L's.

Unlike in Ohio and the GCL specifically,  the Trinity League schools have happily turned their football programs into recruiting and transferring machines.  The LA Times actually tracks it.  Here's an example from 2018:  http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-high-school-sports-updates-battle-for-no-1-transfer-school-in-1526926726-htmlstory.html 

In the Trinity League, Mater Dei is No. 1 with 71 transfers listed, but there’s more because several football players who arrived this spring are not listed on the Southern Section website. Schools sometimes wait for the next school year to send in paperwork to confirm eligibility and addresses for fall athletes.Orange Lutheran has 63 transfers, followed by Santa Margarita at 51, JSerra at 49, St. John Bosco at 47 and Servite at 26.

Google "st john bosco transfers football la times" and there's no shortage of material over many years.

St. X was never going to win that game and the fact that their QB was playing hobbled and their two best linemen (one of whom is now at Clemson) were both out with ACL injuries certainly didn't help.

Chip is funny. Because he's stupid.