La Salle, OH 13 2A Lutheran North, MO 12

RedZone

8 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Marietta is all I'm going to say.  You initially though Phillips could beat PC and don't say you didn't because you were intrigued by the game. No top 25 Ohio team would allow what South Point did to Buford.  Who's your top 10 in Georgia now?  After next week you should be safe because there aren't anymore OOS games.

Your random games from years past do not offer much support to your argument.

Not only are they irrelevant, but they also lack any data to support the claims.

I provided "MY" GA Top 10 in a previous post. Let's compare with your Ohio Top 10, complete with short explanations to support your opinion. Supporting evidence should be limited to this year's teams, since you seem to struggle with that.

You've got the floor. Go!

GA Top 10:

Colquitt

Milton

Grayson

Archer

North Gwinnett

Walton

Rome

Buford

Lee County

McEachern

**Edit: I'm going to remove Blessed Trinity and add Lee Co. I forgot about the Trojans.**

19 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I don't doubt that Ohio can assemble a couple teams to match up with the Top 4 power states from time to time.

They are a lot like NJ. Just not enough athletes to compete with GA, TX, FL, and CA after their Top 5 teams.

Even 1v1-5v5 they would be underdogs.

Can one of you Ohio gurus give us the current Top 10 in the state? Let's compare them in hypothetical matchups against each of the Top 4 power states' Top 10, with some explanations for each. It will make for a nice discussion.

GA Top 10:

Colquitt

Milton

Grayson

Archer

North Gwinnett

Walton

Rome

Buford

McEachern

Blessed Trinity

That's how I would rank them thru 4 games.

I believe any of the top 8 teams would be competitive against the nation's Top 10-50 even if they played their worst games (this was evident a couple weeks ago).

An Ohio top teams would look something like

Colerain

Mentor

Hoban

St. X

Pick Central

St. Edward

Elder

Massillon 

TCC

Pick North

St. Ignatius

Hilliard Davidson

2 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Colerain

Mentor

Hoban

St. X

Pick Central

St. Edward

Elder

Massillon 

TCC

Pick North

St. Ignatius

Hilliard Davidson

GA Top 10:

Colquitt

Milton

Grayson

Archer

North Gwinnett

Walton

Rome

Buford

Lee County

McEachern

**Edit: I'm going to remove Blessed Trinity and add Lee Co. I forgot about the Trojans.**

1 hour ago, Coletrain06 said:

Colerain

Mentor

Hoban

St. X

Pick Central

St. Edward

Elder

Massillon 

TCC

Pick North

St. Ignatius

Hilliard Davidson

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

GA Top 10:

Colquitt

Milton

Grayson

Archer

North Gwinnett

Walton

Rome

Buford

Lee County

McEachern

**Edit: I'm going to remove Blessed Trinity and add Lee Co. I forgot about the Trojans.**

Since there is not a real way to settle these hypothetical match-ups, and Cal Preps loves it some Georgia lately... 

In the battle of the C's...

neutral field
[2018] Colquitt County (Norman Park, GA) 35, [2018] Colerain (Cincinnati, OH) 17

In the battle of the M's...

neutral field
[2018] Milton (GA) 38, [2018] Mentor (OH) 31

ok we drift away from the exact same starting letters...

neutral field
[2018] Grayson (Loganville, GA) 28, [2018] Archbishop Hoban (Akron, OH) 27

neutral field
[2018] Archer (Lawrenceville, GA) 22, [2018] St. Xavier (Cincinnati, OH) 7

Ohio finally takes one!!! 

neutral field
[2018] Pickerington Central (Pickerington, OH) 31, [2018] North Gwinnett (Suwanee, GA) 28

Ut Oh, Georgia in trouble. Two in a row for the hi in the middle and round on both ends...

neutral field
[2018] St. Edward (Lakewood, OH) 31, [2018] Walton [George] (Marietta, GA) 26

Phew... Georgia back on track...

neutral field
[2018] Rome (GA) 31, [2018] Elder (Cincinnati, OH) 21

Ok I'm bored with it... Someone else can do Buford/Masillon etc. etc. 

By the power Cal Preps has vested in me... I declare Georgia the winner at the top.

Looks like Georgia will take the depth argument too, but will leave that for someone else to prove or disprove. 

xD

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Since there is not a real way to settle these hypothetical match-ups, and Cal Preps loves it some Georgia lately... 

neutral field
[2018] Colquitt County (Norman Park, GA) 35, [2018] Colerain (Cincinnati, OH) 17

neutral field

neutral field

neutral field

neutral field
[2018] Pickerington Central (Pickerington, OH) 31, [2018] North Gwinnett (Suwanee, GA) 28

Ut Oh, Georgia in trouble. Two in a row for the hi in the middle and round on both ends...

neutral field

neutral field

By the power Cal Preps has vested in me... I declare Georgia the winner at the top.

Looks like Georgia will take the depth argument too, but will leave that for someone else to prove or disprove. 

xD

Just looking at the 2 lists, I think there's a lot of really good matchups and looks pretty even to me.

I would love for OH and GA to get together and play some games. Would most likely be some good defensive football

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Just looking at the 2 lists, I think there's a lot of really good matchups and looks pretty even to me.

I would love for OH and GA to get together and play some games. Would most likely be some good defensive football

I honestly agree with this. I think there are a lot of pretty even match ups across the board.

:ph34r: Outside of the obvious Colquitt who outclasses anything that Ohio has ever put forth, there certainly is a lot of games that would be fun to watch as a fan of either state. 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

neutral field

neutral field

neutral field

neutral field

neutral field

neutral field

neutral field

xD

Yes Hawg, these scores are a 100% accurate.  Because they were written by a California nerd who throws algorithms into a computer.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ohio said:

Yes Hawg, these scores are a 100% accurate.  Because they were written by a California nerd who throws algorithms into a computer.  

Thanks for being upfront on your beliefs. 

Most guys rail against Cal Preps when it isn't going in their favor. See @noonereal as a prime example of this in this season.

xD

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I honestly agree with this. I think there are a lot of pretty even match ups across the board.

:ph34r: Outside of the obvious Colquitt who outclasses anything that Ohio has ever put forth, there certainly is a lot of games that would be fun to watch as a fan of either state. 

So you either believe this or did a BIG typo here?

you are on record saying this years CC beats any Ohio team ever.... let the season play out😆

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hardhit1 said:

So you either believe this or did a BIG typo here?

you are on record saying this years CC beats any Ohio team ever.... let the season play out😆

I was laughing at you laughing. 

I just said Colquitt. Coulda been on about 14-15 Colquitt just as easily, but, this year's version is not bad at all. 

Image result for using a toothpick gif

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I was laughing at you laughing. 

I just said Colquitt. Coulda been on about 14-15 Colquitt just as easily, but, this year's version is not bad at all. 

Image result for using a toothpick gif

Haha

i feel it

i still have respect for you unlike the OP and those with Grayson SHIT on their faces from 2 weeks ago!

they smell 😩😩😩

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Haha

i feel it

i still have respect for you unlike the OP and those with Grayson SHIT on their faces from 2 weeks ago!

they smell 😩😩😩

Yeah, I'm just fooling around. 

I have no way of knowing or even believing that Colquitt is better than the best teams that Ohio has put forth. I don't really even try to get into the cross year arguments because I don't see any ends to them. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

GA Top 10:

Colquitt

Milton

Grayson

Archer

North Gwinnett

Walton

Rome

Buford

Lee County

McEachern

NG still too high IMO.   Too small in the middle.  Give me beef!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, I was on about this season. 

Now, if we were talking about seasons passed.... 

:D

Yeah I missed the part about this season. 

Still, NOR has a helluva long way to go to catch up to ECH’s 4-year tear stained meltdown. 

Still, it’s pretty amusing watching GA humping CP all of a sudden. 😎

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Yeah I missed the part about this season. 

Still, NOR has a helluva long way to go to catch up to ECH’s 4-year tear stained meltdown. 

Still, it’s pretty amusing watching GA humping CP all of a sudden. 😎

It's fun being on the right side of science. I now see what all of those guys got out of it for all those years. 

Georgia gets to take their stand now. 

Notice ECHS isn't touting or gloating much. I'm sure he's sat back watching NOR's and Pop's meltdowns with the proud Myiagi face though. 

Image result for miyagi proud gif

10 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Considering Calpreps has a lower prediction rate than me, my 10-0 prediction in favor of GA is more credible. 😎

CC...you need to take a deep breath....

You are using CalPreps to size up Georgia vs. Ohio  THIS SEASON....so far

Let's do this.  Get on CalPreps (since we will use your source) and go to Dynasty Ratings. Lets look at the "big" picture.

2003 to Present:

# 6 Colerain, #10 StX, #16 St. Ed's, #27 Moeller, #28 St. Ignatius, # 36 Elder, # 44 Mentor....... First Georgia team # 67 Buford.

If you don't like that then let's try the other Dynasty Rating  (Last 5 Years) In Top 50

Georgia representation: #12 Colquit Co., # 22 Grayson

Ohio representation: # 16 Colerain, # 19 St. Ed's, # 23 LaSalle, # 28 StX, #29 Wayne

Just want you to know, using your source, there is another side to the story.  Don't try and belittle what you do not know.

17 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

CC working out of the ECH playbook today. xD

Maybe someday Uncle Rush will answer the phone, then perhaps the question can be settled on the field. 

To my knowledge Mceachern is the only team that's been offered numerous times... 

I don't think Kyle who is from Ohio 

Has any interest... 

Mceachern could easily get some teams to them or vice versa... 

But to be honest I wouldn't want them OOS  their habit of getting upended is bad...