De La Salle v. Buchanan

ThunderRam

Buchanan's a good team. Impressive showing. If they could have gotten off to a better start and not dug a 14-0 hole, things could have gone much differently.

On the DLS side of the ball, I hope Hale is ok. He looked great. He made several nice throws. The kid was slinging it. They even showcased some spread.

Good game. Time to get ready for the 2nd half of the Transfer Bowl. ;)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ThunderRam said:

Buchanan's a good team. Impressive showing. If they could have gotten off to a better start and not dug a 14-0 hole, things could have gone much differently.

On the DLS side of the ball, I hope Hale is ok. He looked great. He made several nice throws. The kid was slinging it. They even showcased some spread.

Hale was up and around on the sidelines watching the end of the game. That’s a good sign. Probably precautionary more than anything. But no reason to take chances. ....and yes, he looked great tonight. Think about him running the veer next year and as a senior. 😎

...ok now I’m out. Night Thunder.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

I'll see you there.

• Like 2

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

I’ve been saying it, but don’t be surprised if all of DLS opponents to date are playing in a regional or state championship game. 

Yep. All DLS’ opponents are undefeated except for their losses to DLS...except, ironically, BG...whom will still be highly likely playing for a state championship in Nevada. Ok...I’m really out. Night Prep.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

I’ve been saying it, but don’t be surprised if all of DLS opponents to date are playing in a regional or state championship game. 

outside of losses to DLS they are all undefeated except BG, who lost to Mater Dei and centennial — something like 26-2 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Central beats Folsom

You’ve truly managed to take Sammy’s title as Folsom’s biggest hater. 

Folsom is going to smoke every team they play the rest of the way. They’re pissed about letting the DLS game get away from them and are going to make a statement the rest of their games. 

• Like 1

Just now, Extremely Humble said:

Folsom is going to smoke every team they play the rest of the way. They’re pissed about letting the DLS game get away from them and are going to make a statement the rest of their games. 

They only common opponent is Buchanan and Central is beating the pants off of them

Dont be an emotional homer. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Extremely Humble said:

Well they won’t play anyone near as good as them the rest of the season including the regional game and SBG.

• Haha 2