What Impresses You?

Texasball

21 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

This year? 

I know that Cen10 played and beat Chandler, who were favored to win.

That proves my point.  They didn't run across country.  That is the equal of Texas going to Union and Jenks or going to La. To play the Arkansas named brand Bentonville. Which we did.  Your privates are not ttravelling so stop holding Texas to something no State is doing.  Miami Central is the only real Public that Travels and Hoover on occasion and most of their games are at home.  

Charging a kid 16.5k a year to play HS foot ball you damn well should fly him around America unless you want me to believe he just loves playing football for 65k over next 4 years.  

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

which one of the California teams are named after their town and not charging 16k a year to play HS football.  Allen is called Allen not St. Texas Prep.   You are comparing Privates to Publics in districts some with 8 teams.  What Cali publics are travelling.  Who has Cen10 travelled and played.  I'm sure Allen will answer the phone.  SC, LA, AL, FL, UT and even Mexico found them.  Don't seem to be hiding to me.  It's not Texas everyone wants Allen.  I give Cali it's props.  I think Texas proved the quality of our football.  I think that ET win eats at my Cali homes.  Calpreps rated it 3rd biggest game ever for DLS.  That is not a top 5 for ET.  Clearly we look at things different.  I don't claim us supreme but we are content as hell with our brand and we don't need to go anywhere to prove it.  Texas been Legit for Decades. 

Narbonne traveled to Hawaii to play their best.You are right ET does eat at Cali because DLS should have won that game and I for one would like more games between our states big boys for a little reciprocation but your boys wont travel.Allen will answer the phone only under their own terms just like everyone else in Texas but hey good for them but it reeks of a weakness not of contentment

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

That proves my point.  They didn't run across country.  That is the equal of Texas going to Union and Jenks or going to La. To play the Arkansas named brand Bentonville. Which we did.  Your privates are not ttravelling so stop holding Texas to something no State is doing.  Miami Central is the only real Public that Travels and Hoover on occasion and most of their games are at home.  

Charging a kid 16.5k a year to play HS foot ball you damn well should fly him around America unless you want me to believe he just loves playing football for 65k over next 4 years.  

I'm not holding TX to sh*t.

I, myself, don't think OOS games mean much. 

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

Glad to have you back Rab, looking forward to your next suspension.

I ain't GETTIN penalized for unnecessary roughness aGAIN! I read you lil girls montage about how old you were, and what was your astrological signs! And it suddenly dawned upon me, that I wasn't IN KANSAS anymore! I was at a female church social! And I'm gonna TRY to get in touch with my feminine side to stay afloat!:$

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Continue to bloviate about SIZE MATTERS! And we'll see what we can do about ANNEXATION!

39 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Don't faint DD, BUT! If Cali teams didn't draw from multiple towns in their general area! They couldn't get out of their own way on a NATIONAL SCALE! STACHE couldn't get a job as a dogcatcher in SOWEGA! THINK  about THIS! IF he were ALL that and a bag of chips! WHY ain't he plying his wares at the COLLEGE level?

Damn you old Salty Swabbie.  Reports of your demise were greatly exaggerated.  😎 damn Rasputin.

Rab is in the House.  Just as I was beginning to tolerate Colquitt you return you old Salt.  There is a Texas alter ego named Big Hairy whatchamacallit that now have me and the whole board hating Midway.  Don't muck this up you have been given a reprieve.  And welcome back.  I'm gonna get some popcorn the JawJaa Cali war is back. 

P.S. I hope you fixed that damn CAPS LOCK on your computer

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

IF so, SOMEBODY needs to inform those SIX NATIONAL POLLS, who have the Colquitt County PUBLIC school Packers in their TOP FIFTEEN!

🤣 I made one comment to Rab and he quoted it like 6 times. Dam you old bastard I really got under your skin and I'm not the least bit sorry

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Damn you old Salty Swabbie.  Reports of your demise were greatly exaggerated.  😎 damn Rasputin.

Rab is in the House.  Just as I was beginning to tolerate Colquitt you return you old Salt.  Their is a Texas alter ego named Big Hairy whatchamacallit that now have me and the whole board hating Midway.  Don't muck this up you have been given a reprieve.  And welcome back.  I'm gonna get some popcorn the JawJaa Cali war is back. 

RABsputin.

You just can't kill that sumbicth!

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Can't help but notice that he loves driving around in that wrapped truck though. 

xD

24 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

What's a WRAPPED TRUCK Homes?

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You haven't seen the truck that the principals have been driving in Moultrie? 

Every year for the last few, they are gifted a truck that is wrapped with a Packers football scheme. 

You know? You never seen a company truck wrapped or anything? 

This guy strolls in, cuts the coach off at the knees and drives around in a truck wrapped with the Packers football scheme. 

Probably parked in his drive right now. 

Here ya go Rab... 

Image result for colquitt county packers pick up truck

Yeah... This thing going on is all the talk of the town. 

Just now, DevilDog said:

Damn you old Salty Swabbie.  Reports of your demise were greatly exaggerated.  

Rab is in the House.  Just as I was beginning to tolerate Colquitt you return you old Salt.  Their is a Texas alter ego named Big Hairy whatchamacallit that now have me and the whole board hating Midway.  Don't muck this up you have been given a reprieve.  And welcome back.  I'm gonna get some popcorn the JawJaa Cali war is back. 

I've been an eligible bachelor for awhile now BUT! I decided to view the proceedings from afar! BUT DAYUM, the STUPIDY was MINDBOGGLING! A MAN'S just GOTTA KNOW his LIMITATIONS!

HEY one a my best buds in the NAVY, was from ODESSA PERMIAN, David Rasmussen! And the clown who tried to steal my squeeze was ALSO from TEJAS! I invited him to my apartment in Long Beach for a partee, and he attempted at some hostess trim acquisition! If he hadn't been an E-5, WE'da had one less mouf to feed on the Collett! CID(NCIS to you 21st century pukes) tended to investigate murders that weren't in the combat zone!

HEY, if you REALLY KNEW me, you'd be a sending me a CHRISTMAS CARD!

And I TRIED to stir folk up on ONE TEJAS bode, but they couldn't get their hayds outta their asses long enough to be offended!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Narbonne traveled to Hawaii to play their best.You are right ET does eat at Cali because DLS should have won that game and I for one would like more games between our states big boys for a little reciprocation but your boys wont travel.Allen will answer the phone only under their own terms just like everyone else in Texas but hey good for them but it reeks of a weakness not of contentment

GEEEZ DUDETTE, ditchdiggers make more money in Cali, that GEORGIA TEACHERS! For what you pay for a mansion in GEORGIA, you could get a TENT with a metal roof, in CALI!

45 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I'm not holding TX to sh*t.

I, myself, don't think OOS games mean much. 

YOU sir, sound like Pitt Bull HAWG in Moletree , Jawja! Little does he realize that without some semblance of OOS competition! JAWJA would be a NON entity on the national scale, because of it's relatively small size! Our ONLY saving grace is the fact that Georgia has as many blue chip college prospects as just about ANYBODY! TRUTH be known though, stars don't meant SQUAT as far as team quality! Just ask teams like Buford, Marietta, Grayson, Dematha, and Good Counsel!

14 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Tejas has more MONEY than GAWD! They can afford to trek to points North, East, and West! We so por, they took our two tractor trailer rigs away, away, Dixieland! NOW, we hafta act like a HIGH SCHOOL TEAM again!

I couldn't have said it better myself.

If they can afford multi-million dollar stadiums, they can probably afford plane tickets too.

But once bitten, twice shy, I guess.   

5 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

YOU sir, sound like Pitt Bull HAWG in Moletree , Jawja! Little does he realize that without some semblance of OOS competition! JAWJA would be a NON entity on the national scale, because of it's relatively small size! Our ONLY saving grace is the fact that Georgia has as many blue chip college prospects as just about ANYBODY! TRUTH be known though, stars don't meant SQUAT as far as team quality! Just ask teams like Marietta, Grayson, Dematha, and Good Counsel!

That's why you invited those monsters from Missouri. 

46 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Rab is in the House.  Just as I was beginning to tolerate Colquitt you return you old Salt.  There is a Texas alter ego named Big Hairy whatchamacallit that now have me and the whole board hating Midway.  Don't muck this up you have been given a reprieve.  And welcome back.  I'm gonna get some popcorn the JawJaa Cali war is back. 

Shouting TRUMPS beating the salt outta your adversary!

5 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

That's why you invited those monsters from Missouri. 

ACTUALLY, they called COLQUITT! NONE of the alleged BADASSES wanted none a what we was a COOKIN! And FAIRWARNING, THIS is just the BEGINNING of the SOWEGA BLACK and GOLD reign of TERROR! Coach ProPst saying we'll be a smilin until at LEAST 2023! Just think what he could do with a transferred up school like MD, SJB, DLS, AHP, STA, or ANY of the teams on the Eastern Seaboard?

And jist fer shits and giggles! Since Trinity Catholic lost in 3OT's to one of the Illinois 6A powers, and the winningest team in that state's history! They have reeled off three wins by the combined score of 165-12! SO, there's THAT!

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You haven't seen the truck that the principals have been driving in Moultrie? 

Every year for the last few, they are gifted a truck that is wrapped with a Packers football scheme. 

You know? You never seen a company truck wrapped or anything? 

This guy strolls in, cuts the coach off at the knees and drives around in a truck wrapped with the Packers football scheme. 

Probably parked in his drive right now. 

Yeah, he's gonna keep fucking around, and we'll be left with lil Timmy Chokely again!

Just now, ORabidOne said:

Yeah, he's gonna keep fucking around, and we'll be left with lil Timmy Chokely again!

Yep. 

Talking bout stuff that impresses.

The size of that dude's balls.

Comes in, takes the reigns of a school in a community that just two years ago voted in a new athletics facility complete with ipf and outdoor practice field, and immediately starts fucking with the coach and how he has run things for the last several years. 

225737694_Icanthelpitthatmyballsaresohuge_cc11a2c15ea08646e64148c38ba50b28.jpg.23048402e755a51ed483170de014f1d7.jpg

Then has the balls to drive around in the truck wrapped with a Packers football trophies and helmet.

Impressed indeed.