What Impresses You?

Texasball

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You haven't seen the truck that the principals have been driving in Moultrie? 

Every year for the last few, they are gifted a truck that is wrapped with a Packers football scheme. 

You know? You never seen a company truck wrapped or anything? 

This guy strolls in, cuts the coach off at the knees and drives around in a truck wrapped with the Packers football scheme. 

Probably parked in his drive right now. 

DUDE, I don't live in Moletree, Jawja!

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Yep. 

Talking bout stuff that impresses.

The size of that dude's balls.

Comes in, takes the reigns of a school in a community that just two years ago voted in a new athletics facility complete with ipf and outdoor practice field, and immediately starts fucking with the coach and how he has run things for the last several years. 

225737694_Icanthelpitthatmyballsaresohuge_cc11a2c15ea08646e64148c38ba50b28.jpg.23048402e755a51ed483170de014f1d7.jpg

Then has the balls to drive around in the truck wrapped with a Packers football trophies and helmet.

Impressed indeed.

I saw his fat ass on the sidelines last Friddie nite! He needs to start dating Marie Osmond!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

ACTUALLY, they called COLQUITT! NONE of the alleged BADASSES wanted none a what we was a COOKIN! And FAIRWARNING, THIS is just the BEGINNING of the SOWEGA BLACK and GOLD reign of TERROR! Coach ProPst saying we'll be a smilin until at LEAST 2023! Just think what he could do with a transferred up school like MD, SJB, DLS, AHP, STA, or ANY of the teams on the Eastern Seaboard?

And jist fer shits and giggles! Since Trinity Catholic lost in 3OT's to one of the Illinois 6A powers, and the winningest team in that state's history! They have reeled off three wins by the combined score of 165-12! SO, there's THAT!

Against GA schools? That would be ugly.

Would he play MD or SJB or DLS though?

That's the more interesting what-if.

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

HEY, we got ENOUGH Chinese influence in this country as it is!

Funny. She didn't look the least bit Chinese to me. 

The other girl looked to be of some oriental descent and had a name that didn't look Chinese or oriental at all. 

Anyhow... 

I still want the Ochoa chick to get off my screen and into my car. 

xD

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

C'MON dude, ask yourownself THIS question! He has recently played future NATIONAL CHAMPION South Panola, USA TODAY #10 American Heritage, #6 Hoover, and #9 Hoover, and #3 Grayson, #3 Camden Co., #5 Lowndes, the best team in Virginia, Bishop Sullivan, one of the best teams in Mizzou, and a supposed top twenty five team from Cali, all in the recent past! Not to mention having played three top forty teams in America, in a four week span in 2015! And he would be scarred of YOUR three?

Think about THIS for a microsecond! IF the teams in Cali are SOOOOOO damn badass! WHERE do all those playas play in college? Cause there ain't ANY universities in Cali worth SPIT! CONVERSELY, 80% of UGA's national runners up were HOMEGROWN! HELL, one of Okiehomers starters, and a key RB back up, was from GEORGIA!

As an aside, we cain't afford to travel 3000 miles to Cali! And your three AIN'T gonna travel to the humidity of SOWEGA! So, unless Cali changes it's post season rules, they will NEVER meet in a meaningful game! Jist fer shits and giggles though! Coach ProPst has been pushing for a NATIONAL playoff, for three-four years now!

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Funny. She didn't look the least bit Chinese to me. 

The other girl looked to be of some oriental descent and had a name that didn't look Chinese or oriental at all. 

Anyhow... 

I still want the Ochoa chick to get off my screen and into my car. 

xD

Better watch it buddy! Or the DEMS will be investigating any wrongdoing!

16 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I'm not quite certain what we hafta do, to float your canoe? If we are fortunate enough to win game fifteen, we will have had the potential to have played no fewer than SIX NATIONALLY ranked teams in the process! And if WE didn't play um, somebody we are playing has already beaten one of those teams!

52 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

C'MON dude, ask yourownself THIS question! He has recently played future NATIONAL CHAMPION South Panola, USA TODAY #10 American Heritage, #6 Hoover, and #9 Hoover, and #3 Grayson, #3 Camden Co., #5 Lowndes, the best team in Virginia, Bishop Sullivan, one of the best teams in Mizzou, and a supposed top twenty five team from Cali, all in the recent past! Not to mention having played three top forty teams in America, in a four week span in 2015! And he would be scarred of YOUR three?

Think about THIS for a microsecond! IF the teams in Cali are SOOOOOO damn badass! WHERE do all those playas play in college? Cause there ain't ANY universities in Cali worth SPIT! CONVERSELY, 80% of UGA's national runners up were HOMEGROWN! HELL, one of Okiehomers starters, and a key RB back up, was from GEORGIA!

As an aside, we cain't afford to travel 3000 miles to Cali! And your three AIN'T gonna travel to the humidity of SOWEGA! So, unless Cali changes it's post season rules, they will NEVER meet in a meaningful game! Jist fer shits and giggles though! Coach ProPst has been pushing for a NATIONAL playoff, for three-four years now!

IMG_1552.JPG

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

That proves my point.  They didn't run across country.  That is the equal of Texas going to Union and Jenks or going to La. To play the Arkansas named brand Bentonville. Which we did.  Your privates are not ttravelling so stop holding Texas to something no State is doing.  Miami Central is the only real Public that Travels and Hoover on occasion and most of their games are at home.  

Charging a kid 16.5k a year to play HS foot ball you damn well should fly him around America unless you want me to believe he just loves playing football for 65k over next 4 years.  

3-5 Star Junior/senior transfers get tuition fully paid for.  

Then in the name of God they try to say it’s about hard work.

Did I hear Cali is no longer going to play IMG?  Hell the public’s should vote to stop playing the privates in California 

4 hours ago, Ararar said:

Narbonne traveled to Hawaii to play their best.You are right ET does eat at Cali because DLS should have won that game and I for one would like more games between our states big boys for a little reciprocation but your boys wont travel.Allen will answer the phone only under their own terms just like everyone else in Texas but hey good for them but it reeks of a weakness not of contentment

DLS won your big boy title and they got beat by a very average Trinity team.

i personally thought that DLS was lucky to score what they did. 

The long screen pass on third down long was fluke TD 

Long run in 4th Qrt for TD was fluke.

custer runs for 135 yards and got 81 on his last run 

Trinity also turned the ball over in the red zone 

The difference in the game was the very dominating long time consuming back to back drives that Trinity had both resulting in TDs 

We welcome the best from California anytime.

5 hours ago, Texasball said:

The difference in the game was the very dominating long time consuming back to back drives that Trinity had both resulting in TDs 

Well this is wrong.The Flukes were the scoop and score right before halftime and missing a wide open receiver in the end zone 

fluke1
flo͞ok/
noun
  1. unlikely chance occurrence, especially a surprising piece of luck.

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

Well this is wrong.The Flukes were the scoop and score right before halftime and missing a wide open receiver in the end zone 

fluke1
flo͞ok/
noun
  1. unlikely chance occurrence, especially a surprising piece of luck.

ET did pound them a 96yd drive.  When has that happened to DLS.  ET also led them by double digits.  I was there as was Texasball that was a physical game.  But I came away knowing DLS would catch hell in 6A with that roster and both way players.  I got mad respect for the Spartans.  That was a close game between 2 big time in State programs with National relitariins.  And ET will Travel.  Allen is not going anywhere till the playoffs.

8 hours ago, Texasball said:

sorry don't have time to read this post, too busy rewatching this:

"that's Mater Dei football baby. that's Mater Dei football!"

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

ET did pound them a 96yd drive.  When has that happened to DLS.  ET also led them by double digits.  I was there as was Texasball that was a physical game.  But I came away knowing DLS would catch hell in 6A with that roster and both way players.  I got mad respect for the Spartans.  That was a close game between 2 big time in State programs with National relitariins.  And ET will Travel.  Allen is not going anywhere till the playoffs.

I have no beef with ET they did what winning teams do execute their stuff and take advantage of opportunities presented them.Since you were there you fully understand we are one ☝🏻 missed open receiver from having a different conversation 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Texasball said:

The only score that I can recall that impressed me this past weekend nationally was Public School Miami Central beating St. Thomas Aquinas 43-27

I don't  think anyone could argue that one.  Might and could be the most impressive win on the season.  

I just wonder if Candy and his crew of mental midgets talked as much shitty-shit-shit before this game as they did before the best Fl game I ever saw and that was Lincoln tuning up STA in the 4A title game nearly 20 years ago.