Player Targeted in TX Freshman Game

AztecPadre

Wow!!! That is not football. That is an attack. You go to jail, even at that age, if you do that in the classroom. Wtf is going on here. Gotta be way more to this story on why they went after him like that but there’s no excuse to justify it. 

75/76 whatever his number is needs to be removed from the team 

• Like 3

There's been players suspended entire seasons for a lot less than that, but usually it's in other sports. One of Celina's kids (QB, I think) got away with some bullshit a few years back. Don't know if anything ever really happened to him for it.

I'm sure there was probably some social media drama prior to the game or something, but that's absolutely no excuse for what happened. That sort of trash talk happens all the time. Coaches hate Facebook and Twitter.

That one kid should be banned for the rest of his high school career. Parents should be at that school raising hell every day.

• Like 2

If I am the mother... I secure an attorney and sue the UIL, Waco district, the school and the coach along with prosecuting the kid for assault. This was beyond flagrant and whatever the story is that led up to that will not, under any circumstances justify what happened.

ANY coach who allows that to happen needs to be excised out the the business.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Wow!!! That is not football. That is an attack. You go to jail, even at that age, if you do that in the classroom. Wtf is going on here. Gotta be way more to this story on why they went after him like that but there’s no excuse to justify it. 

75/76 whatever his number is needs to be removed from the team 

I completely agree... And after watching the video they were systematically targeting this kid all game. There has to be wayyyy more to this story.

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

And the coach? Nothing?

What I read is that they're going to hold the one kid out as long as the one that got concussed can't play. Still doesn't seem like much considering the coordinated effort and intentional stuff to me. 

There are other kids involved also. Nothing on them either as best I could tell. 

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What I read is that they're going to hold the one kid out as long as the one that got concussed can't play. Still doesn't seem like much considering the coordinated effort and intentional stuff to me. 

There are other kids involved also. Nothing on them either as best I could tell. 

There has got to me more to it. Maybe the coach is a Bud Kilmer and runs the shit. Anywhere else, those kids and coach get the hammer. Maybe TX obsession with football blinds them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

There has got to me more to it. Maybe the coach is a Bud Kilmer and runs the shit. Anywhere else, those kids and coach get the hammer. Maybe TX obsession with football blinds them.

It certainly all seems pretty strange. Everything from the actual activity on the field to the actions or lack of action by the adults since. 

• Like 1