What up Texas?

DevilDog

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

100% and you could tell it was a slip on his part.  So funny and truth be told the atmosphere was like a 3A Texas Playoff game in bEast Texas with the Crowd.   I am trying to find the telecast so damn funny.  I played it back numerous times on my DVR and yet he said like Texas.  I immediately posted it on the game thread.   I will assure you no announcer in Texas will ever say it's like college basketball, it's tight, it's California 😂   

I have it on DVR  and just watched it...lol he caught himself at Tex lol 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

I have it on DVR  and just watched it...lol he caught himself at Tex lol 

Exactly just as I said it was hilarious I too played it back about 6 times I Caught it immediately.   Freaking Hilarious.  If he thought that crowd and atmosphere was Texas he has only been to 2A and 3A playoff games @ Gladewater. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Texasball said:

SJB and MD are both really good teams...Having said that, both DV and NS would match up just fine.

I would leave that alone.  Just admit they are 3 td's better than everyone in Texas before this thread erupts.  I have read that on here more than once recently.  Let's just enjoy our inferior brand of HS football.  Looking forward to the playoffs coming up.  I think we are gonna have some cold games too.   I got to go see Argyle before the Playoffs they are thumping that District. #1 in 4ADI 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I would leave that alone.  Just admit they are 3 td's better than everyone in Texas before this thread erupts.  I have read that on here more than once recently.  Let's just enjoy our inferior brand of HS football.  Looking forward to the playoffs coming up.  I think we are gonna have some cold games too. 

@Texasball  @Frosty4024  @WulfTangClan Everyone talks about DV, NS, LV, and Katy.  Who do you all see as under the radar teams to keep an eye on for the playoffs? 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Yeah I saw that, it was a total butt whipping.  

There is no way to know how our Playoffs will play out.  That's why it's ridiculous to claim one knows the State.  Remember everyone knew N.S. was gonna romp till Week 1.  🤣  5A Lancaster giving DVille fits for a Half.   SLC Thumping Guyer who had a handful with 5A Aledo.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yeah I have been going around with that one.  WB did have some nice offensive players with speed. 

They have big OL too.

on the hoof NS is the best looking team I have seen this year.

MD defense brings some type of blitz scheme on nearly every single play.  This has been the case in 3 games that I have seen.  I see this as something that teams like DV and NS could exploit as the game progressed.

I know these are Must see if you they come to fruition by class excluding 6A because others OOS have told me who is 2 tds better than the whole State 😎

1 5ADI  any of these 4.  Lone Star vs Denton Ryan or Lufkin vs. Shadow Creek  and HP vs. any of them 💥

2,  5A DII:  Aledo vs. Manvel  (Gangsta matchup) 

3.  4A DI:  Argyle v.s Carthage (I will not miss this even if they played in MobileHoma) 🤣

4.  4A DII:  Pleasant Grove vs. Estacado (bEast Tex vs. Panhandle)  WOS and Midland Greenwood in this class too

5.  3A DI:  Wall vs. Grandview  and whoever comes out of bEast Texas

6. 3ADII:  Canadian vs. Newton or either vs. East Bernard.