What up Texas?

DevilDog

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

Here are the top 2 teams in Ohio by ranking.  it’s doesn’t look that much better than East Utah that we watched play Allen

big and slow

Utah not Ohio.  But yep big and slow like East Utah.  We have seen one of the best Utah Teams ever here (Bingham) vs. E.T and all they talked about was the Speed.    And another Utah Big Slow ass Utah team kicked Cali's #8 team Narbonne 44 - 21 in Cali . Lone Peak has forfeited 9 games.  But they still kicked Narbonne's ass.

39 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Utah not Ohio.  But yep big and slow like East Utah.  We have seen one of the best Utah Teams ever here (Bingham) vs. E.T and all they talked about was the Speed.    And another Utah Big Slow ass Utah team kicked Cali's #8 team Narbonne 44 - 21 in Cali . Lone Peak has forfeited 9 games.  But they still kicked Narbonne's ass.

Lone Peak (UT) had to forfeit because of ineligible player..   LMFAO.

If Mater Dei had to play by those Utah rules half their team would be ineligible.

9 hours ago, DevilDog said:

@DevilDog remember how big the OL at East Utah was against the Allen defense?  Yet the majority of the time Allen was blowing them up in the backfield.  Speed is > than size!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Texasball said:

@DevilDog remember how big the OL at East Utah was against the Allen defense?  Yet the majority of the time Allen was blowing them up in the backfield.  Speed is > than size!

I was just about to post this;

They need to address UTAH coming in there with them big slow ass Kids and not worry about Texas Publics.  Utah tried that here and both time it was an epic Failure.  Allen beat East so bad it's the 1st time I been in that Stadium and it looked like a 2A crowd entering the 4th.  They were big and Slow.  They came out and @Texasball and were like wow they are Big and then the kick off and it was like one team was in Slo Mo.  They haven't changed. Name one big time School East has beaten other than DLS.  They stepped up and Bingham smashed them.  Their lone claim to fame with those same big slow as kids is beating DLS.  Which if you haven't noticed is a trend.   I never seen Allen play so many kids we left when it was like 52 - 7 and the waterboys were playing.  52 - 20 does not tell the story.   We personally have seen East and Bingham and that Bingham team with Langi was one of their best ever.  They were a top 10 team in  the Nation

17 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

What does this mean? Where do they go now? 

Only places they can go is TCIL (charters school league) or UIL, where they would be forced to play 6A ball.

16 hours ago, Texasball said:

Let's recall some of the other things that you've said over the years:

On 7/14/2018 at 6:07 PM, Texasball said:

Cosidering Newton is truly small town public HS with only 296 total students in the HS 9th grade to 12th grade -  They are my pick for most impressive team in the country.

On 7/16/2018 at 1:52 PM, Texasball said:

exactly -- Newton is the poster child of what excites me about HS football along with many other small town Texas teams.

On 10/28/2019 at 11:27 AM, Horsefly said:

Excellent overview Wulf.  I too hyped woods a lot.  They have been a big let down, then I heard Gulford was released from the team.  Just not a good look for them. 

I like the Brandeis and Midland lee picks, teams definitely to watch 

On 10/28/2019 at 11:22 AM, WulfTangClan said:

D1R1 Fav: Duncanville

IF anyone were to take out D-Ville, I'd say SLC would do it. But Midland Lee is out West doing big things too. 

D1R2 Fav: Allen

Only way Allen doesn't run through this region is if they are tripped up by Klein Oak IMO. Klein Oak is damn good, but we don't know which division they will be in yet. The Woodlands was supposed to be a threat but, let's just say I will never talk them up again. TW has lost all of my trust after this year. 

D1R3 Co Favs: Katy and NS

No secret that this is the deepest region in 6A football. Lot of teams here that are capable. Dickinson, Cy-Fair, Tompkins, Atascocita, Fort Bend Travis, Ridge Point...can't sleep on any of them.

D1R4 Fav: Lake Travis

Judson obviously the biggest threat here. Don't see anyone else coming close to the Cavs even with Card out. 

D2R1 Fav: Denton Guyer

Is Weatherford the Haltom of this year? Will Cedar Hill step up? Summit just beat an undefeated Desoto team, their lone loss being to Cedar Hill. Arlington and Arlington Bowie are right there with each other. Hot take: the team out west to look out for isn't Tascosa, it's El Paso Americas and D1 back Aaron Dumas. Guyer the favorite here, but they are certainly not alone. 

D2R2 Fav: Longview

2nd most competitive region in 6A ball. Several teams worth talking about here but to cut to the chase, Longview and Westfield are on a collision course and holy hell, that will be a good one. Vandegrift, Tomball Memorial, Bridgeland, Temple, Klein Collins and potentially Klein Oak all lurking. Alot of good first round matchups off the bat in this region like Midway @ Longview.

D2R3 Fav: Beaumont West Brook

With the way districts have shaped up in this region, this may be the weakest region in 6A ball. I think Tompkins would have no doubt taken out West Brook this year but they are headed D1. Only team here that a give a chance to take out West Brook is Cy Creek who West Brook beat by 10 in the quarters last year. The crazy thing about this region, is even West Brook still has a chance to go D1. Maybe Humble. 

D2R4 Fav: Westlake

Region 4 a little more deeper in the D2 version. Westlake are heavy favs. But let me tell you, there's a team lurking in this region that have been silent killers whom I believe can give Westlake a game....and it's not Steele. It's Brandeis. Those dudes can play some ball. Schertz Clemens also can't be overlooked. 

Forgot to mention Strake Jesuit as candidate to possibly derail West Brook in D2R3. So...

Strake, Humble and Cy Creek.

On 10/30/2019 at 9:46 PM, DevilDog said:

Man Josh Hamilton just can't seem to keep it together. 

Reports: Former AL MVP Josh Hamilton arrested on felony charge of injury to a child

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-former-al-mvp-josh-hamilton-arrested-on-felony-charge-of-injury-to-a-child-213130143.html

I'll bet on this deal when the whole story comes out it's not going to be as bad as what it looks like

It's not like when we were kids and our parents would beat the hell out of us or threaten too.🎃

These are different times these Millennials will have the phone in their hand threatening 911 just for raising your voice.

Not saying I'm advocating for violence but I am advocating discipline.

It's even common now in divorces for women to say innocent men have molested the kids.

Even the way they told it,  to me it didn't sound too bad so we need to wait and see.

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

Wish that video was better quality.  Saw the catch in person. Very nice.

First time at Prosper's new stadium. Nice facility.  Ingress and egress is an absolute disaster,  though. The only way to get there is via a 2 lane road. I doubt there was 8K there, and it was awful coming and going. I would hate to be there if filled to capacity,  plus standing room.

4 hours ago, Champa said:

West Brook won't have to worry about D1 after mysteriously losing to Deer Park. Sure is was just a coincidence they needed The Deer to win last night and just happened to be playing them for that to happen 😌

Nice job dodging Atascocita.

They knew they were one-and-done if they went the D1 route.  They're just not that good.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Cracker said:

Wish that video was better quality.  Saw the catch in person. Very nice.

First time at Prosper's new stadium. Nice facility.  Ingress and egress is an absolute disaster,  though. The only way to get there is via a 2 lane road. I doubt there was 8K there, and it was awful coming and going. I would hate to be there if filled to capacity,  plus standing room.

Sounds like C.H. Collins.  Getting out of there is a b****!