What up Texas?

DevilDog

59 minutes ago, Cracker said:

Wish that video was better quality.  Saw the catch in person. Very nice.

First time at Prosper's new stadium. Nice facility.  Ingress and egress is an absolute disaster,  though. The only way to get there is via a 2 lane road. I doubt there was 8K there, and it was awful coming and going. I would hate to be there if filled to capacity,  plus standing room.

Here is better view

• Like 1

College football is so bad in Texas that I am watching and rooting for SMU in prime time.  SMU and Baylor 🤣 and the sad thing is I think both are double digits better than UT head up.   Kansas State gonna Smash my Horns on Friday with that NDSU offense running down hill and tough defense. 

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

College football is so bad in Texas that I am watching and rooting for SMU in prime time.  SMU and Baylor 🤣 and the sad thing is I think both are double digits better than UT head up.   Kansas State gonna Smash my Horns on Friday with that NDSU offense running down hill and tough defense. 

Ya.. but SMU, Baylor, Kansas St,  UT and even NDSU all have White QB's so I don't know!!

It's gonna snow soon...

The Greenville Lions (Yes...THAT Greenville that was in the news for all the wrong reasons less than a week ago) has officially clinched a playoff spot for the 1st time since 2003.

Let's try and grasp this concept...

Greenville, TX...Playoffs...

SOMEBODY better hire their coach!!!

• Haha 1

On 11/2/2019 at 11:03 AM, Cracker said:

Didn't he get hurt and leave the game early? 

Very first snap, they toss it up to Smith on a crossing route, double coverage...he gets tagged by Longview 2021 FS Shannon Jackson (cousin of D-Ville QB Jaquinden Jackson). Leaves the game for a series or two.

He eventually returns, they toss him the ball on a short hitch route, double coverage again. He catches it, but is absolutely hammered by Longview 2021 SS Kybrien Jackson-Jamerson shortly after, causing a fumble and dislocated shoulder. He didn't return after that.

53 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Man twitter is roasting Baker Mayfield after losing to Denver and him looking sullen at the Press Conference even chopped off the handlebar mustache he was sporting when he was swagging.  Too funny

Baker Mayfield deserves some of the crap he is getting.   He better start getting it together or he'll see his fellow Lake Travis alum (Garrett Gilbert) start getting a few reps under center.

I'm going to go ahead and say it too..   Garrett Gilbert is a better QB than Baker Mayfield.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Baker Mayfield deserves some of the crap he is getting.   He better start getting it together or he'll see his fellow Lake Travis alum (Garrett Gilbert) start getting a few reps under center.

I'm going to go ahead and say it too..   Garrett Gilbert is a better QB than Baker Mayfield.

No hes not lol! 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Coming out of HS, yes. Now...no way lol