What up Texas?

DevilDog

15 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

For good reason.  WE TRULY DON'T CARE. I'm good with knowing what I watch in person on Fridays.  I don't need Siskel and Ebert's YouTube analysis either for confirmation of who and what is good football.. You don't see me entertaining that nonsense.  Hell I don't know who the top 5 in DFW is let alone the damn State.  But I got 5 more weeks to enjoy.

Lol

I know one of you cares.  Texasfrog is very interested.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Thanks for being a fan and reading the two post that I've made on the California thread.  LOL

All those "Bye Weeks" for Mater Dei are very impressive indeed!!😁

Big time fan and have been for years. 😏  Just an observation on your interest and to show some Texans care about Cali.

Not sure what's impressive about bye weeks.  I think it sucks for DLS to have so many bye weeks and it sure doesn't help them.  Hopefully that changes next year.  

Also not a fan of transferred up teams and think it's detrimental to all involved.  But that's not my call.  

Texas plays by College rules the rest MEH.  Texas plays on the biggest stage with Instant Replay and Fox sending their Mascot and over 275K watches it over 4 days.  Now I get the infatuation with Texas.  We need Texas to travel and Texas says nope. Why?  Lol.  The so called Tiered Guru have bet me twice on Texas vs. These so called Elite National teams.  His ass is 0-2 but somehow he knows Texas is down and what Tiers they fall in.  Comical.

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Texas plays by College rules the rest MEH.  Texas plays on the biggest stage with Instant Replay and Fox sending their Mascot and over 275K watches it over 4 days.  Now I get the infatuation with Texas.  We need Tecas to travel and Texas says nope. Why?  Lol.  The so called Tiered Guru have bet me twice on Texas vs. These so called Elite National teams.  Holds ass is 0-2 but somehow he knows Texas is down and what Tiers they fall in.  

Both games were close.  Both games played in Texas.  DLS rushed for 400+ yards (I was right about that).

0-2 in scoreboard, but not 0-2 on which teams were better.  1-1 on that.

PS I didn't even want to bet against DV at home, but did it just to be a good sport.  You can call me Good Sport Sammy.  Gave you something to crow about, during a year when DV and Katy are trending down

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Both games were close.  Both games played in Texas.  DLS rushed for 400+ yards (I was right about that).

PS I didn't even want to bet against DV at home, but did it just to be a good sport.  You can call me Good Sport Sammy.  Gave you something to crow about, during a year when DV and Katy are trending down

Here is the Tiers.  DV destroyed SJC and ET had a 12 PT lead over DLS with about 6mins to go.  But whatever helps You suck at not knowing Texas use it.  You've proven a collosal failure.  I call You a good loser.  Where did East UT and Lone Peak play Cali elite?  Since You know about Texas.  Give me the final 4 in both 6A finals and please consult your Tiers.  Your State is easy you have 3 teams to chose from in the finals of your top class.  

28 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Good lord 🤣 You have to be up first to be trending down Sammy. This is Duncanville’s 1st year in the limelight. Katy is a different story however; by Katy standards they are slightly down trending at the moment. 

It’s been 3 seasons since they’ve been to State. That’s an eternity for Katy.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Here is the Tiers.  DV destroyed SJC and ET had a 12 PT lead over DLS with about 6mins to go.  But whatever helps You suck at not knowing Texas use it.  You've proven a collosal failure.  I call You a good loser.  Where did East UT and Lone Peak play Cali elite?  Since You know about Texas.  Give me the final 4 in both 6A finals and please consult your Tiers.  Your State is easy you have 3 teams to chose from in the finals of your top class.  

Hey DevilDog..  I'm going to take a crack at the California Top 3.   It's a just 100% shot in the dark guess😉

CIF Southern Section will come down to Mater Dei vs St. Johns Bosco

CIF Northern Section will come down to the team it always comes down too.  De La Salle😂

Again.. this is just a complete shot in the dark!!!  Wink-wink.

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

If DV can’t win Texas in a year when every other team is significantly down, it would be an even worse choke job than their poorly coached choke in last years final.  The Tiers would not look on a second poor coaching choke, kindly

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

If DV can’t win Texas in a year when every other team is significantly down, it would be an even worse choke job than their poorly coached choke in last years final.  The Tiers would not look on a second poor coaching choke, kindly

“Significantly down”

Let’s see..........

Cali. Top 25 vs. nationally ranked opponents.

California #2 St John Bosco 27 - 26            
 One point win vs #51 Servite.

California #3 Cen10 41 - 44                                
Three point Loss vs #125 Cathedral Cath.

California #12 JSerra 17 - 14                             
Three point win vs #330 Milton.

California #15 Carlsbad 16 - 35                        
Nineteen point Loss vs #602 Lawndale.

California #16 Sam Clemente 21 - 28               
Seven point Loss vs #570 Edison.

California #17 Calabasas 20 - 26                     
Six point Loss #477 Serra.

California #19 Cathedral Catholic 19 - 24      
Five point Loss #640 Lincoln.

California #21 Rancho Cucamonga 44 - 59   
Fifteen point Loss #323 Norco.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

This right here proves to all Texans what-a-damn fraud you are!  We would be cool with you taking every single Texas team out of the bogus tier system.

CLASS 6A

Division I

Region I

Midland Lee (10-1) vs Arlington Lamar (10-1), 4 p.m. Saturday at Arlington’s Cravens Field

Southlake Carroll (11-0) vs DeSoto (9-2), 4:30 p.m. Friday at Arlington’s AT&T Stadium

Odessa Permian (7-4) vs Arlington Martin (10-1), 7p.m. Friday at Odessa’s Ratliff Stadium

Flower Mound (8-3) vs Duncanville (11-0), 3 p.m. Saturday at Arlington’s AT&T Stadium

Region II

Allen (11-0) vs Rockwall (9-2), 8 p.m. Friday at Arlington’s AT&T Stadium

Cypress Ranch (8-3) vs Klein Oak (9-2), 3 p.m. Saturday at Waller’s Waller ISD Stadium

Prosper (9-2) vs Mesquite (8-3), 7 p.m. Friday at Allen’s Eagle Stadium

Cypress Woods (8-3) vs The Woodlands (7-4), 7 p.m. Friday at Cypress’ Cy-Fair FCU Stadium

Region III

Cy-Fair (11-0) vs Katy (11-0), 7 p.m. Friday at Houston’s Tully Stadium

Galena Park North Shore (10-1) vs Pearland Dawson (10-1), 7 p.m. Friday at Pasadena’s Veterans Memorial Stadium

Cypress Falls (10-1) vs Katy Tompkins (10-1), 7 p.m. Friday at Katy’s Legacy Stadium

Humble Atascocita (10-1) vs Dickinson (10-1), 2 p.m. Saturday at Houston’s NRG Stadium

Region IV

Lake Travis (10-1) vs San Antonio Madison (9-2), 7:30 p.m. Friday at San Marcos’ Rattler Stadium

McAllen Memorial (10-1) vs Weslaco (9-2), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Weslaco’s Lackey Stadium

Converse Judson (10-1) vs San Antonio Reagan (6-5), 7:30 p.m. Friday at San Antonio’s Alamo Stadium

Laredo United (9-2) vs San Benito (7-4), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Rio Grande City’s Sanchez Stadium

CLASS 6A

Division II

Region II

Dallas Jesuit (7-4) vs Longview (11-0), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Dallas’ Kincaide Stadium

Austin Vandegrift (11-0) vs Klein Collins (10-1), 7 p.m. Friday at Austin’s Monroe Stadium

McKinney (7-4) vs Waco Midway (8-3), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Mansfield’s Newsom Stadium

Tomball Memorial (10-1) vs Spring Westfield (10-1), 7 p.m. Friday at Houston’s Crenshaw Memorial Stadium

Region III

Cypress Creek (7-4) vs. Katy Mayde Creek (9-2), 7 p.m. Thursday at Cypress’ Pridgeon Stadium

Beaumont West Brook (9-2) vs Houston Strake Jesuit (9-2), 7 p.m. Friday at Webster’s Challenger-Columbia Stadium

Houston Memorial (7-4) vs Katy Taylor (6-5), 1 p.m. Saturday at Katy’s Legacy Stadium

Humble (9-2) vs Richmond George Ranch (5-6), 4 p.m. Saturday at Houston’s TDECU Stadium

Region IV

Austin Westlake (10-1) vs San Antonio Brennan (9-2), 7 p.m. Friday at San Marcos’ Bobcat Stadium

McAllen Rowe (7-4) vs Weslaco East (8-3), 7:30 p.m. Friday at McAllen’s Memorial Stadium

Schertz Clemens (10-1) vs San Antonio Brandeis (11-0), 7:30 p.m. Friday at San Antonio’s Alamodome

Eagle Pass (7-4) vs Edinburg Vela (8-3), 7 p.m. Friday at Laredo’s United ISD Student Activity Center

CLASS 5A

Division I

Region I

Lubbock Monterey (6-5) vs Birdville (8-3), 4 p.m. Friday at Abilene’s Anthony Field

Amarillo (9-2) vs Colleyville Heritage (7-4), 6 p.m. Friday at Abilene’s Shotwell Stadium

Azle (10-1) vs Abilene Cooper (10-1), 7 p.m. Friday at Stephenville’s Tarleton Memorial Stadium

Denton Ryan (11-0) vs Lubbock Coronado (7-4), 3 p.m. Saturday at Abilene’s Anthony Field

Region II

Frisco Lone Star (11-0) vs College Station (8-3), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Waco’s Waco ISD Stadium

Highland Park (10-1) vs Magnolia (8-3), 7 p.m. Thursday at Arlington’s AT&T Stadium

McKinney North (10-1) vs Lancaster (9-2), 7 p.m. Friday at Irving’s Ellis Stadium

Texarkana Texas (7-4) vs Frisco Independence (9-2), 7 p.m. Friday at Texarkana’s Tiger Stadium

Region III

Richmond Foster (7-4) vs Georgetown (8-3), 2:30 p.m. Saturday at Bryan’s Green Stadium

Alvin Shadow Creek (11-0) vs Hutto (9-1), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Waller’s Waller ISD Stadium

Cedar Park (10-1) vs Friendswood (9-2), 6 p.m. Saturday at Houston’s NRG Stadium

Manor (6-5) vs New Caney Porter (10-1), 7 p.m. Friday at College Station’s Cougar Stadium

Region IV

San Antonio Wagner (10-1) vs Corpus Christi Flour Bluff (8-3), 1:30 p.m. Saturday at San Antonio’s Alamo Stadium

San Antonio Harlan (11-0) vs Victoria West (7-4), 7:30 p.m. Friday at San Antonio’s Farris Stadium

Corpus Christi Miller (11-0) vs San Antonio Southwest (6-5), 7:30 p.m. Thursday at San Antonio’s Alamodome

Corpus Christi Veterans Memorial (8-3) vs San Antonio Veterans Memorial (9-2), 2 p.m. Saturday at Corpus Christi’s Buccaneer Stadium

CLASS 5A Division II

Region I

El Paso Parkland (11-0) vs Wichita Falls (4-7), 7 p.m. Friday at Midland’s Grande Communications Stadium

El Paso Hanks (6-4) vs Wichita Falls Rider (7-4), 7 p.m. Thursday at Midland’s Grande Communications Stadium

Lubbock Cooper (10-1) vs El Paso Burges (9-2), 7 p.m. Friday at Fort Stockton’s Panther Stadium

Canyon Randall (4-7) vs Canutillo (9-2), 7 p.m. Friday at Andrews’ Mustang Bowl

Region II

Aledo (10-1) vs Royse City (9-2), 7:30 p.m. Friday at University Park’s Ford Stadium

Red Oak (10-1) vs Denton Braswell (10-1), 7 p.m. Saturday at Arlington’s AT&T Stadium

Frisco (10-1) vs. South Oak Cliff (9-2), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Frisco’s Ford Center

Ennis (10-1) vs Burleson Centennial (10-1), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Ennis’ Lion Memorial Stadium

Region III

Huntsville (8-3) vs Crosby (6-4), 2 p.m. Saturday at Porter’s Randall Reed Stadium

College Station A&M Consolidated (11-0) vs Fort Bend Marshall (10-1), 7 p.m. Friday at Cypress’ Pridgeon Stadium

Manvel (11-0) vs Rosenberg Lamar (9-2), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Rosenberg’s Traylor Stadium

Barbers Hill (10-1) vs Whitehouse (8-3), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Houston’s NRG Stadium

Region IV

Brenham (9-2) vs Alice (9-2), 7:30 p.m. Friday at San Antonio’s Comalander Stadium

Kerrville Tivy (10-1) vs Corpus Christi Calallen (10-1), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Floresville’s Eschenberg Field

Port Lavaca Calhoun (10-1) vs Boerne Champion (10-1), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Bastrop’s Memorial Stadium

Mission Pioneer (10-1) vs Pflugerville Weiss (9-2), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Corpus Christi’s Cabaniss Stadium

CLASS 4A

Division I

Region I

Clint (7-3) vs Springtown (10-1), 6 p.m. Thursday at Andrews’ Mustang Bowl

Andrews (10-1) vs Pampa (9-2), 7 p.m. Friday at Portales, NM’s at Greyhound Stadium

Dumas (11-0) vs Seminole (8-3), 7 p.m. Thursday at Plainview’s Sherwood Memorial Stadium

Decatur (11-0) vs Clint Mountain View (8-3), 7 p.m. Thursday at Odessa’s Ratliff Stadium

Region II

Waco La Vega (11-1) vs Celina (7-4), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Fort Worth’s Ranger Stadium

China Spring (4-7) vs Melissa (8-3), 7:30 p.m. Thursday at Waxahachie’s Lumpkins Stadium

Argyle (12-0) vs. Stephenville (6-4), 7 p.m. Thursday at Mansfield’s Newsom Stadium

Alvarado (9-2) vs Brownwood (10-1), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Denton’s Apogee Stadium

Region III

Crandall (9-2) vs Little Cypress-Mauriceville (6-5), 7 p.m. Friday at Nacogdoches’ Dragon Stadium

Carthage (11-0) vs Lumberton (7-3), 7 p.m. Friday at Lumberton’s Raider Stadium

Huffman-Hargrave (11-0) vs Palestine (6-5), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Bryan’s Green Stadium

Navasota (7-4) vs Midlothian Heritage (7-4), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Hewitt’s Panther Stadium

Region IV

Needville (9-2) vs Boerne (8-3), 7 p.m. Friday at Elgin’s Wildcat Stadium

Lampasas (10-1) vs Gonzales (8-2), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Pflugerville’s The Pfield

Beeville Jones (11-0) vs El Campo (9-2), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Port Lavaca’s Sandcrab Stadium

La Feria (11-0) vs Liberty Hill (5-5), 7:30 p.m. Friday at San Antonio’s Heroes Stadium

CLASS 3A

Division I

Region I

Denver City (10-1) vs. Brock (10-2), 7 p.m. Thursday at Abilene’s Shotwell Stadium

Bushland (11-0) vs Whitesboro (7-4), 7 p.m. Friday at Iowa Park’s Hawk Stadium

Wall (11-0) vs Shallowater (7-4), 7 p.m. Friday at Snyder’s Tiger Stadium

Pilot Point (10-1) vs Slaton (6-5), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Vernon’s Lion Stadium

Region II

Pottsboro (11-0) vs Sabine (10-1), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Paris’ Wildcat Stadium

Malakoff (10-1) vs Jefferson (9-2), 7 p.m. Thursday at Gladewater’s Murphy Stadium

Winnsboro (7-4) vs Dallas Madison (9-2), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Greenville’s Ford Stadium

Gladewater (8-3) vs Van Alstyne (7-4), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Emory’s Wildcat Stadium

Region III

Whitney (10-1) vs Franklin (7-3), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Belton’s Tiger Stadium

Troy (10-1) vs. Crockett (9-2), 7:30 p.m. Friday at College Station’s Tigerland Stadium

Diboll (11-0) vs Cameron Yoe (10-1), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Magnolia’s Mustang Stadium

East Chambers (10-1) vs Grandview (10-1), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Brenham’s Cub Stadium

Region IV

Columbus (9-2) vs Universal City Randolph (8-3), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Lockhart’s Lion Stadium

Vanderbilt Industrial (10-1) vs Marion (8-3), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Karnes City’s Johnson Field

Jourdanton (10-1) vs Hallettsville (8-2), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Spring Branch’s Ranger Stadium

George West (11-0) vs Edna (8-3), 7:30 p.m. Friday at Cuero’s Gobbler Stadium