What up Texas?

DevilDog

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

Y’all have Division 2 not much different than us...Hell fire 2 of the Trinity league teams played in it lol 

You guys don’t even talk about it because you and everyone else knows it’s pathetic

Meanwhile in Texas we have years that arguably our 6A D2 is the best team.

Texas Depth is what sets us apart and any half intelligent football dude can see that.

Your division 2 has become pretty weak actually.  The best teams the last couple of years have been in Division 1.

You've had Katy and who else?

I doubt Longview last year was a top 5 Texas team but they were division 2

• Haha 1

@Horsefly

That QB for Atascocita is a heck of an athlete.  And a big time Baseball recruit.  The kicked NS's as about 3 years ago in the Playoffs.  Do you remember Derrick Blaylock former Atlanta Rabbit, SFA and KC chiefs running back.  His son was a kid on that team and he runs a great athletic training facility in that area.  Interested to see if he lights up NS. with that passing game.   Last week stats.   Damn they have a big O-Line.  

Passing – Brice Matthews – 28 of 40, 350 yards, 3 TDs

Just now, steeler01 said:

Your division 2 has become pretty weak actually.  The best teams the last couple of years have been in Division 1.

Cedar Hill was really good in D2 

Abilene was really good in D2

Desoto was really good in D2

Lake Travis was really good in D2

4 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

What evidence do you have that they weren’t and if not them then who was in the top 5? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

You said atascocita was a Texas elite

No I never said any team was.  I said that teams that are ranked in Texas are considered that.  I never ever named any damn team elite anywhere.  It was in response to your usual they are not elite (insert Texas team) You claimed that about Atascocita. 

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

@Horsefly

That QB for Atascocita is a heck of an athlete.  And a big time Baseball recruit.  The kicked NS's as about 3 years ago in the Playoffs.  Do you remember Derrick Blaylock former Atlanta Rabbit, SFA and KC chiefs running back.  His son was a kid on that team and he runs a great athletic training facility in that area.  Interested to see if he lights up NS. with that passing game.   Last week stats.   Damn they have a big O-Line.  

Passing – Brice Matthews – 28 of 40, 350 yards, 3 TDs

Big OL that is blocking well.  We’ll see if NS can get pressure on Matthews.  A game I’m looking forward to

• Like 2

Just now, Horsefly said:

Big OL that is blocking well.  We’ll see if NS can get pressure on Matthews.  A game I’m looking forward to

I appreciate you locking me on about this team.  You were on them from the get go that they would be a team to look out for.  I checked them out the last couple of weeks.  They have some serious athletes.  And they have a history beating N.S. in the playoffs recently.  

• Like 1

Just now, DevilDog said:

I appreciate you locking me on about this team.  You were on them from the get go that they would be a team to look out for.  I checked them out the last couple of weeks.  They have some serious athletes.  And they have a history beating N.S. in the playoffs recently.  

Yes, NS fans in the know are definitely concerned.  They aren’t overlooking this team.  They know the history 

They have several big time recruits.  

• Like 1

Just now, Texasball said:

They have several big time recruits.  

I have checked them out the last couple of weeks.  Will be interesting for sure.  They have been clicking the last 5 weeks. And they damn sure will not be intimidated by N.S.  I tell you how much respect they have. I follow another Texas Site and those guys were picked to meet N.S. in the regional finals.  

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Based off what? 

Duncanville drilling them? Duncanville would've drilled the Longview I watched play West Brook. No question.

Longview had some good athletes, but their QB is an athlete playing QB. King is inaccurate as hell.

Based off @Texasball and I watched them both multiple times in Person.   At least 2 games together and 1 by myself.   Tell us what games you watched them last year and LV other than their S.C. game vs. Westbrook?  I saw them vs. E.T. and D'ville and I saw LV at state and against Prosper.  SLC struggled with Guyer.   They had a very good RB but lacked team speed on defense.    King was spinning the hell out of that Football in the playoffs. 

Based off @Texasball and I watched them both multiple times in Person.   At least 2 games together and 1 by myself.   Tell us what games you watched them last year and LV other than their S.C. game vs. Westbrook? 

Why would I need to watch more than one game?

You want me to watch the games where they drill the scrubs?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Why would I need to watch more than one game?

You want me to watch the games where they drill the scrubs?

Because one game always tell the story of a season.  Genius why didn't I think of that. 

So if one watched the SJB vs. Servite game what impression would that one game lead one to.  Serious question.