What up Texas?

DevilDog

23 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Texas talent didn’t get memo from @The Guru that they was overrated 

signed

Ohio St RB, WR, and leading tackler today.

signed - Alabama WR/ Punt Returner 

Leave it to TexasBall to not understand the point.

You're probably the guy who was bragging about Jalen Hurts when he was a freshman at Alabama. Even though somebody replaced him and was better and practically anybody could shine at Alabama.

🤡

• Thumbs Down 2

22 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

not nearly enough team speed and run game n run defense not strong enough to keep up with DV 

[2019] Carroll (TX) 31, [2019] Duncanville (TX) 30

Calpreps seems to believe this goes down to the wire. 

Massey’s calls it:

Duncanville 33 - Carroll 28

I don’t see it. I’m feeling it could very easily end up just like last year. Unless little Dodge channels the inner Dodge legacy and pulls off a massive upset.

10 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

[2019] Carroll (TX) 31, [2019] Duncanville (TX) 30

Calpreps seems to believe this goes down to the wire. 

Massey’s calls it:

Duncanville 33 - Carroll 28

I don’t see it. I’m feeling it could very easily end up just like last year. Unless little Dodge channels the inner Dodge legacy and pulls off a massive upset.

Those sites had called a fairly close game with martin as well.

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, The Guru said:

Leave it to TexasBall to not understand the point.

You're probably the guy who was bragging about Jalen Hurts when he was a freshman at Alabama. Even though somebody replaced him and was better and practically anybody could shine at Alabama.

🤡

Except the California 5-Star QB (Blake Barnett)  who came to Bama at the same time and lost to everyone... transferred to South Florida and sucked there too.   Just another California 5-Star QB flop!!

SLC coach didn’t want an inside game.  Will see if it benefits SLC or not.  You can put 9 in the box on Dville and they will still run for 400 yards. If it rains and SLC has to run because their an can’t grip the ball or something.... it’ll be a long day.  Even it’s a beautiful day they still gonna lose by a couple TD’s in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Texasboys23 said:

SLC coach didn’t want an inside game.  Will see if it benefits SLC or not.  You can put 9 in the box on Dville and they will still run for 400 yards. If it rains and SLC has to run because their an can’t grip the ball or something.... it’ll be a long day.  Even it’s a beautiful day they still gonna lose by a couple TD’s in my opinion.

Bad weather doesn’t benefit SLC at all, passing is their strength, running is not.  Thats a bad move IMO

• Like 1