What up Texas?

DevilDog

46 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Ya... SLC has several O-line D1 kids,   TE (A&M),  couple of D1 WR's and elite blue-chip QB.  Plus the DB-MIckens (Clemson) plays some spot-duty at WR for SLC.

I would put SLC offensive game in the same league with Mater Dei and SJB.

So we'll get an idea here how DV would look on defense against Mater Dei or SJB.

Now.. this is where many of the CALI dudes come on and say...  "No way...No how... is SLC offense in the same league with Mater Dei or SJB!!!"😉

Very similar offensive teams that is for sure. 

offensive stats per Maxpreps

Mater Dei 

Passing YPG - 352.3

Rushing YPG - 136.6

Total Yards Per Game 488.9  

79 offensive TD's

-------------------------------------------------

SJB

Passing YPG - 286.7

Rushing YPG - 177.4

Total Yards Per Game 464.1

65 offensive TD's

-----------------------------------------------

SLC

Passing YPG - 279.4

Rushing YPG - 218.7

Total Yards Per game 498.1

87 offensive TD's

If anything SLC has little more balance 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Rockwall 

Passing YPG - 310.7

Rushing YPG - 192.8

Total Yard Per Game - 503.4

76 offensive TD's

6 minutes ago, The Guru said:

It's telling that the only comeback that you can muster is this one.

(womp, womp)

Its telling that you are commenting on teams that you haven't seen play any damn Football. You are much better jumping in telling everyone they suck, the teams suck etc.  Or talking about some sick ass fetish like "Cuck",.  You are just a weird ass person that no ones really wants to have anything to do with.  Drive by's are attention grabbers. Texans talk Texas.  Go jump your happy ass in the MD thread and give your expert commentary. You're deranged.  You have a fetish to CUCK  and TEXAS.   Like others you have gotten enough of my attention .   Stay weird .

21 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Very similar offensive teams that is for sure. 

offensive stats per Maxpreps

Mater Dei 

Passing YPG - 352.3

Rushing YPG - 136.6

Total Yards Per Game 488.9  

79 offensive TD's

-------------------------------------------------

SJB

Passing YPG - 286.7

Rushing YPG - 177.4

Total Yards Per Game 464.1

65 offensive TD's

-----------------------------------------------

SLC

Passing YPG - 279.4

Rushing YPG - 218.7

Total Yards Per game 498.1

87 offensive TD's

If anything SLC has little more balance 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Rockwall 

Passing YPG - 310.7

Rushing YPG - 192.8

Total Yard Per Game - 503.4

76 offensive TD's

This would be a good comparison if they all played the same schedule. How would the stats look if SLC had to play SJB and SFA in the regular season?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

5-5 James Taylor who lost games by scores of 69-7, 49-6, 38-12 and 57-0 is not 4 rounds deep in the Texas playoffs.

Why?

Because bracket 6A-2 has embraced the suck.

image.jpeg.51b9e4714d9ca9af63cb374bb9559e51.jpeg

And you have embraced everything Texas.  How long were you searching for that School?   

Just a reminder you on Texas all day every day.   And it's 8-5 Katy Taylor. 

Image result for dog humping leg gif

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

@Texasball .  So you will miss Dville and SLC in McKinney and go to the Big 12 Championship instead.   So glad this is right near me. Will take me about 8 mins to get over there to the Stadium.  Did SLC win a coin flip?  

I am not sure about the coin flip.

I will likely go to the Big 12 Championship.

I can watch the DV vs SLC game on the NHFS site hopefully.  I can watch it on demand - meaning after the fact on that site also.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

This would be a good comparison if they all played the same schedule. How would the stats look if SLC had to play SJB and SFA in the regular season?

I expect the theoretical game stat results to be a reflection of both the coaches scheme to meet the defensive matchup, along with the use of TX talent-which everyone knows is good and par with Cali, and other regions.  Interesting how Cali/TX coaches both have quality guys leading some of the good teams out there.  Let's not forget good coaching meets good talent at the top.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

It's unreal. Fossil ridge, Byron nelson, Keller, colleyville etc.Real tough competition. They put up numbers against that brutal schedule?? You don't say. You & I could put up 40 a game against that schedule. 

39 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

How would SLC look playing the rest of the silky soft Trinity League is better question.

There is no way I can sit and watch MD/SJB this year and automatically call them the best teams in the country.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Please refute. Have we gotten to the point where were saying SLC's schedule is what MD/SJB's was? It's really not even close. 

Trinity league is silky soft outside of the big 2  

MD nor SJB has great defense.  I have been saying all year that MD defense could be had.

SFA offense does not strike fear in anyone...They are one dimensional run heavy offense.

The schedule was brought up by Steeler 

How do we even know without shadow of doubt that SFA is all that -  See schedule already done playing - played couple of good teams and got beat in one of those.  

11 minutes ago, Texasball said:

How would SLC look playing the rest of the silky soft Trinity League is better question.

There is no way I can sit and watch MD/SJB this year and automatically call them the best teams in the country.

We been told for 13 weeks that MD was untouchable and the greatest team ever.  Now I assume that's SJB.  Remember no team in Texas would be with 21 pts of either or them.  Insert Servite as example A.  Watch the Harlem Globetrotters of NorCal in 2 weeks they have a super weak schedule.  They are  undersized but with a lot of fight.  If DLS wins that game I assume the spinning will cause this.  NorCal the whole region is terrible.  DLS have won like 1 million games str8. 

Image result for hurricane gif

Just now, Texasball said:

Trinity league is silky soft outside of the big 2  

MD nor SJB has great defense.  I have been saying all year that MD defense could be had.

SFA offense does not strike fear in anyone...They are one dimensional run heavy offense.

The schedule was brought up by Steeler 

How do we even know without shadow of doubt that SFA is all that -  See schedule already done playing - played couple of good teams and got beat in one of those.  

The Trinity league 3rd Servite beats everyone that SLC has played up to now IMO

7 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

The Trinity league 3rd Servite beats everyone that SLC has played up to now IMO

Even the homer site that crowns Cali champs by the buckets disagree in their opinion.  

PROJECT A MATCHUP
neutral field
[2019] Guyer [John H.] (Denton, TX) 38, [2019] Servite (Anaheim, CA) 31

• Haha 1