What up Texas?

DevilDog

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Why would I need to watch more than one game?

You want me to watch the games where they drill the scrubs?

Because one game doesn’t necessarily tell the story.  If I only watched the 1st game of MD and SJB last year would I have a more solid impression of MD if I had watched several games? 

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I actually watched Allen, Longview etc....... Last year. Katy is a terrible match up for Longview. 

Actually Katy is a perfect matchup for Longview.  They do very well with teams that wants to run the ball. They pride themselves on being physical as they are more of a power team than passing team.  Ask West Monroe and J.C.  to big physical power running teams. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

Because one game doesn’t necessarily tell the story.  If I only watched the 1st game of MD and SJB last year would I have a more solid impression of MD if I had watched several games? 

If you watched MD-SJB you see two teams stacked with talent regardless of the outcome of the game.

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Actually Katy is a perfect matchup for Longview.  They do very well with teams that wants to run the ball. They pride themselves on being physical as they are more of a power team than passing team.  Ask West Monroe and J.C.  to big physical power running teams. 

Longview isn't as physical as Katy. They're a cheaper version upfront, with more athletes overall though

5 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Yesterday I said DJ for Bosco isn't a 5 star QB. You clowns would defend a QB from Texas regardless if he is or isn't(Haynes King isn't a 4 star either). That's the problem with you homers, you're on here to push your state instead of quality football

Haynes King last year was throwing darts.  That's a fact.   This year not so much in the few games I saw.   You have no idea what any of these kids will do at the next lever.  People that are better at this than any of us think both are good QB's.  Who cares about Stars and rankings.  I surely don't I think they are stupid. 

Ya... another example of a Texas team (Atascocita) that if it were in California..

These same blowhards (Ie. Steeler and others) would be preaching how it's a Top #10 team in America.

I mean.. the team only has 8 FBS kids on offense and at least 5-6 FBS/FCS kids on defense.

The QB- Brice Matthews is a legit Baseball Prospect already committed to Nebraska baseball.

Just now, DevilDog said:

Haynes King last year was throwing darts.  That's a fact.   This year not so much in the few games I saw.   You have no idea what any of these kids will do at the next lever.  People that are better at this than any of us think both are good QB's.  Who cares about Stars and rankings.  I surely don't I think they are stupid. 

Haynes King is a 2 star prospect rated as a 4 star. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Ya... another example of a Texas team (Atascocita) that if it were in California..

These same blowhards (Ie. Steeler and others) would be preaching how it's a Top #10 team in America.

I mean.. the team only has 8 FBS kids on offense and at least 5-6 FBS/FCS kids on defense.

The QB- Brice Matthews is a legit Baseball Prospect already committed to Nebraska baseball.

Every Texas team has 14 FBS players according to you. Name them and post where they end up signing to at the end of the season.

Here's a bet for you. Atascocita doesn't have their starting 22 players receive 14 FBS scholarships at the end of the season

100 dollar bet on that

Mission Viejo, CC, Servite, DLS etc...... would do just fine against Atascocita. Where have you seen me post that those teams are top 10 teams in the country?

Just now, Texasfrog said:

Atascocita isn't an elite level team because they lost 56-14 to Katy in week two of the season.

Katy- 56 ,  Atascocita - 14

Katy- 35 ,  Tompkins - 30

So this means that Tompkins is going to beat Atascocita by at least 30 points (4 Touchdowns).

Atascocita- 42 ,  Tompkins- 24

Katy was destroying Tompkins to. You forgot that part. Up by 20+ points late in the 3rd before dragging ass in the 4th.

Every Texas team has 14 FBS players according to you. Name them and post where they end up signing to at the end of the season.

Here's a bet for you. Atascocita doesn't have their starting 22 players receive 14 FBS scholarships at the end of the season

100 dollar bet on that

Mission Viejo, CC, Servite, DLS etc...... would do just fine against Atascocita. Where have you seen me post that those teams are top 10 teams in the country?

That’s probably true because several of their 22 starters are non seniors. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Haynes King is a 2 star prospect rated as a 4 star. 

2020 Top Dual-Threat Quarterback Recruits(95)

100 dollar bet on that

Bump

I'll wait on that list forever though

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

The bet is their 22 starters.

If he can prove it next year with these years starters

Steeler, their best OL is a sophomore, they have a few others that are Sophs as well.  No one is coming back to this topic in 2 years to count and recount who signed, etc. 

what point are you trying to make about their talent?   Bottom line, they have several kids being recruited by D1 schools.  

LMFAO...   Steellezzznuttz is going after the Longview QB- King.

His going to feel like the complete jackass he is when the Prima-Donna QB-Bryce Young goes to Bama rocking his All-World status and can't even get on the field.

My prediction...   Bryce Young will be joining California 5-Star hotshot QB (Blake Barnett) as the next big time California QB to go to Bama and realize he aint all that after all.

PS.  Cali 5-STar Blake Barnett looked really shocked when he was told to take the bench for Texas 4-STar Jalen Hurts.