What up Texas?

DevilDog

Funny shit..   Duncanville can be had through the air.

I just watched Mater Dei vs St.Johns Bosco last night  (Basically the Cali State Title game)..

My bad...  The National Title game.🤪

But... Both QB's basically passed for like 500 yards and 6 or 7 TDs against each other.

But Duncanville can be had through the air!!!   LM "FUCKING" A OFF!!!🤠

Another look at it. Nothing Like Texas Big boy ball..  For a State that likes to keep to themselves.  We sure attract a lot of attention.   Everyone wants to know Texas or we need to see Texas.  We don't need to see anyone.   Because we see this.  Texans are just as passionate for 3A as they are for 6A.  That's whats special.  2 3A teams will attract 15K to watch them from towns of 2500 people.   You notice you don't get any opinions come Track season.  Because that fucking Clock don't lie and in Texas it's much faster than any where else and the Football is fast as hell when you go to a game and see these kids.  

• Like 1

?????

Da fuck went on while I was at work??? 😂😂😂

You list a team that is still in the playoffs (Katy Taylor) while three of the teams that beat them are eliminated (Dickinson, Katy, Tompkins) are eliminated and shit hits the fan.

Atascocita has made it to Regional Finals Round last 3 years (won 1 lost 2). I consider that being close to being elite in Texas. Take it how you will.

Ya know...since no team has bad matchups and all except Katy or Longview...

Anyways...Let me catch up to stuff that actually makes sense.  Seesh...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Frosty4024 said:

?????

Da fuck went on while I was at work??? 😂😂😂

You list a team that is still in the playoffs (Katy Taylor) while three of the teams that beat them are eliminated (Dickinson, Katy, Tompkins) are eliminated and shit hits the fan.

Atascocita has made it to Regional Finals Round last 3 years (won 1 lost 2). I consider that being close to being elite in Texas. Take it how you will.

Ya know...since no team has bad matchups and all except Katy or Longview...

Anyways...Let me catch up to stuff that actually makes sense.  Seesh...

And you just need to watch a team once on Youtube.  

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Duncanville vs. NS. will look like a FFW video compared to DLS vs. SJB.  

The difference between DV and NS if it happens compared to DLS vs SJB &  ( SJB vs MD).

You'll see two teams that have powerful Running games with the boys to bring it and push the line and if you don't tackle them...  Say bye-bye.

11 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

California CIF-SS Title game.

St. Johns Bosco QB- DJ Uiagalelei:    444 yards passing -  5 TDS.

Mater Dei QB - Bryce Young:  405 yards passing - 5 TDS.

But hey...  Duncanville can be passed on!!!   LMFAO🙀

To be fair to those teams D'ville is the only elite team in Texas and no one in Texas can pass the ball like those Cali Teams.  Never mind that we brought the Spread to HS Football about 10 years before everyone else caught on.  Hell even Little Refugio was a tossing that rock around 

Don't believe me this is what Refugio did this past friday.

“It’s not first time we’ve been down,” said Refugio quarterback Austin Ochoa. “You can go back to week whatever against Mart and we were down there. We went into the locker room adjusted some things, kept our heads up and broke through.”

Ochoa did his part by rushing for 163 yards and two touchdowns, and passing for 352 yards and three touchdowns.

Ochoa’s touchdown passes of 76 and 68 yards to Jordan Kelley, and 25 yards to Perez came in the fourth quarter.

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

To be fair to those teams D'ville is the only elite team in Texas and no one in Texas can pass the ball like those Cali Teams.  Never mind that we brought the Spread to HS Football about 10 years before everyone else caught on.  Hell even Little Refugio was a tossing that rock around 

Don't believe me this is what Refugio did this past friday.

“It’s not first time we’ve been down,” said Refugio quarterback Austin Ochoa. “You can go back to week whatever against Mart and we were down there. We went into the locker room adjusted some things, kept our heads up and broke through.”

Ochoa did his part by rushing for 163 yards and two touchdowns, and passing for 352 yards and three touchdowns.

Ochoa’s touchdown passes of 76 and 68 yards to Jordan Kelley, and 25 yards to Perez came in the fourth quarter.

True enough!!!   I mean we know the Texas boys can't pass the rock today.

All those Texas QB's winning Heismans,  Getting drafted in the NFL,  Etc Ect.   They didn't do those things in High School.

Just all started once they hit the college campuses.

19 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Duncanville vs. NS. will look like a FFW video compared to DLS vs. SJB.    I hope the little NorCal kids are ready for the best damn HS football team ever in 2 weeks. That's what they were saying about MD for 12 weeks. 

We're saving our best for next year.

Donated some DLS extra medium jerseys to Something Something Valley so they can be our yearly sacrifice.

🤷🏽‍♂️

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

True enough!!!   I mean we know the Texas boys can't pass the rock today.

All those Texas QB's winning Heismans,  Getting drafted in the NFL,  Etc Ect.   They didn't do those things in High School.

Just all started once they hit the college campuses.

Don't break your arm jerking yourself off.

Just looking out for ya.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

How the hell is Ohio State getting these DFW kids and other Texans?  UT and ATM need to stop this madness.   WR  the Freshmen from LT was showing out against Michigan Saturday for the Buckeyes.

If it ends up being Ohio St vs LSU for the title game.

Let's hope they give some credit to all the TEXAS BOYS playing in the game.

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

@Texasball @Horsefly

Guys I just found out about this new entertainment district that's right near the Death Star and the Rangers new Stadium. Arlington is going all out.  Let's hit this place up before the S.C. games.  

https://texas-live.com/

https://texas-live.com/eat-and-drink

Looks nice, I’m in.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Looks nice, I’m in.  

Video: KVUE

Texas Longhorns make numerous changes to coaching staff amid bowl game preparation

Todd Orlando and Drew Mehringer have been fired by the University of Texas. Offensive coordinator Tim Beck has been relieved of his offensive coordinator duties.

AUSTIN, Texas — The Texas Longhorns have made a number of changes in its coaching staff before beginning bowl game preparations and taking part in the National Signing Day period from Dec. 18 through Dec. 20.

Texas Athletics said three assistant coaches have been relieved of their duties: defensive coordinator Todd Orlando and wide receiver coach Drew Mehringer have been fired, and inside receivers coach Corby Meekins has been relieved of his duties, but will continue to serve "for the immediate future in an administrative capacity."

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Texas Longhorns make numerous changes to coaching staff amid bowl game preparation

Todd Orlando and Drew Mehringer have been fired by the University of Texas. Offensive coordinator Tim Beck has been relieved of his offensive coordinator duties.

AUSTIN, Texas — The Texas Longhorns have made a number of changes in its coaching staff before beginning bowl game preparations and taking part in the National Signing Day period from Dec. 18 through Dec. 20.

Texas Athletics said three assistant coaches have been relieved of their duties: defensive coordinator Todd Orlando and wide receiver coach Drew Mehringer have been fired, and inside receivers coach Corby Meekins has been relieved of his duties, but will continue to serve "for the immediate future in an administrative capacity."

Why fire the WRs coach? The Receivers weren't the problem.

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

That’s a good start.  Hate to hear of someone getting fired but sometimes it has to happen 

• Like 1