What up Texas?

DevilDog

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Steeler, their best OL is a sophomore, they have a few others that are Sophs as well.  No one is coming back to this topic in 2 years to count and recount who signed, etc. 

what point are you trying to make about their talent?   Bottom line, they have several kids being recruited by D1 schools.  

I'll bump it next year

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

It's been posted. That means you're not reading, but posting. No need to go back and forth with you when you only want what you ask answered but aren't willing to reciprocate.

Where did you post them? You dig shit up from 4 years ago and bookmark a bunch of non sense.  This should be easy to direct me and other too.

9 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Atascocita- 69;  Katy Taylor- 7

Katy - 57  ;   Katy Taylor- 0

Katy Taylor is still playing. Further proving how watered down division 2 has become.

Dickinson 49 Katy Taylor 6

Mayde Creek 14 Katy Taylor 10

Katy Taylor has no business being in the quarterfinals of any playoff that's considered uber tough. Next I'll hear Mayde Creek is good to

Their path

Fort Bend Elkins

Memorial

Humble

Cy Creek next game

You’ll be bumping for the next two years.  😂

then you’ll have to account for who transfers in within that time frame and weren’t a part of this years team, same for those that transfer out. 

Why would I have to account for transfers?

The current 22 starters fly. Not some guys that sit on the bench or transfer in next year.

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

Elite Texas team=Duncanville(That's it from the teams I've watched) And they lack a passing game, but only a couple of national teams can force them to pass(Great defense against the run, but they can be had in the air. Their pass rush is non-existent without blitzing)

NorthShore, Katy, Martin, Rockwall, Allen etc......... None of them are elite.

Bump Devil

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Why would I have to account for transfers?

The current 22 starters fly. Not some guys that sit on the bench or transfer in next year.

Who are the current 22 starters Steeler?  You know who they are? And yes, if they transfer out you need to account for them as the assessment is on this years team. 

5 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Katy Taylor is still playing. Further proving how watered down division 2 has become.

Dickinson 49 Katy Taylor 6

Mayde Creek 14 Katy Taylor 10

Katy Taylor has no business being in the quarterfinals of any playoff that's considered uber tough. Next I'll hear Mayde Creek is good to

Their path

Fort Bend Elkins

Memorial

Humble

Cy Creek next game

LMFAO...  how do you know how Katy Taylor would be in California Sections?

Maybe not your 8 Team Upper-level bracket.

But all the other Playoff brackets.  LOL

Anyway enough of this conjecture.   @Horsefly@Texasball   Pick the winners of these games.  As I feel regardless of Class these are the best damn Regional games.

My Picks in Bold 

Southlake Carroll (13-0) vs Duncanville (13-0)

Galena Park North Shore (12-1) vs Humble Atascocita (12-1)

Lake Travis (12-1) vs Converse Judson (12-1)

Austin Westlake (12-1) vs San Antonio Brandeis (13-0)

Frisco Lone Star (13-0) vs Lancaster (11-2)

Aledo (12-1) vs Ennis (12-1)

Fort Bend Marshall (12-1) vs Manvel (13-0)

Corpus Christi Calallen (12-1) vs Boerne Champion (12-1)

Springtown (12-1) vs Dumas (13-0)

Waco La Vega (12-1) vs Argyle (13-0)

Midland Greenwood (13-0) vs Iowa Park (12-1)

Texarkana Pleasant Grove (12-1) vs Gilmer (10-3)

Brock (11-2) vs Pilot Point (12-1),

Troy (12-1) vs Grandview (12-1)

Abernathy (12-1) vs Canadian (13-0)

Omaha Pewitt (12-1) vs Daingerfield (11-2)

Post (13-0) vs Hawley (13-0)

Holland (13-0) vs Refugio (13-0),

Muenster (11-2) vs Mart (10-3)

Bremond (12-1) vs Falls City (12-1)

Just now, DevilDog said:

Anyway enough of this conjecture.   @Horsefly@Texasball   Pick the winners of these games.  As I feel regardless of Class these are the best damn Regional games.

My Picks in Bold 

Southlake Carroll (13-0) vs Duncanville (13-0)

Galena Park North Shore (12-1) vs Humble Atascocita (12-1)

Lake Travis (12-1) vs Converse Judson (12-1)

Austin Westlake (12-1) vs San Antonio Brandeis (13-0)

Frisco Lone Star (13-0) vs Lancaster (11-2)

Aledo (12-1) vs Ennis (12-1)

Fort Bend Marshall (12-1) vs Manvel (13-0)

Corpus Christi Calallen (12-1) vs Boerne Champion (12-1)

Springtown (12-1) vs Dumas (13-0)

Waco La Vega (12-1) vs Argyle (13-0)

Midland Greenwood (13-0) vs Iowa Park (12-1)

Texarkana Pleasant Grove (12-1) vs Gilmer (10-3)

Brock (11-2) vs Pilot Point (12-1),

Troy (12-1) vs Grandview (12-1)

Abernathy (12-1) vs Canadian (13-0)

Omaha Pewitt (12-1) vs Daingerfield (11-2)

Post (13-0) vs Hawley (13-0)

Holland (13-0) vs Refugio (13-0),

Muenster (11-2) vs Mart (10-3)

Bremond (12-1) vs Falls City (12-1)

I have the same but also Waco la Vega over argyle and daingerfield over OP

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Bet stands for anyone willing to take it. 

I'm out of this thread for the day. I can only talk with homers for a bit now a days. 

Thanks I don't remember anyone sending out an invitation.  But we do appreciate you visiting Texas. 

Yall come back now ya Hear. 

• Haha 2

I have the same but also Waco la Vega over argyle and daingerfield over OP

Yes I missed that I have La Vega too. That is gonna be a war.  What's cool they are not in a matchup with Carthage and we can only get those two in State this year.  Either La Vega or Arglye in state vs. Carthage.  Man Liberty Hill has woke up with that damn triple option and are smoking everyone after their slow start.   Lampassas should beat them and Carthage over Mid Heritage.  That will be 4 very very good 4A DI Teams.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

Elite Texas team=Duncanville(That's it from the teams I've watched) And they lack a passing game, but only a couple of national teams can force them to pass(Great defense against the run, but they can be had in the air. Their pass rush is non-existent without blitzing)

NorthShore, Katy, Martin, Rockwall, Allen etc......... None of them are elite.

Then they should lose since the Sneaky Blondes have one of the best passing games in Texas or as you would say it's not elite 🤣So we should expect them to lose based off your expert description of them. They will be playing the exact type of team that you claim they can be had by.   And thanks for letting us know that Duncaville is the only Elite Team in Texas.  Could you please list the 10 Elite teams in America?  We are dying to watch them so we can know what elite is and help cure our homerism.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Then they should lose since the Sneaky Blondes have one of the best passing games in Texas or as you would say it's not elite 🤣So we should expect them to lose based off your expert description of them. The will be playing exactly what you claim they can be had by.  

This is another example of him watching one game and thinking he knows the tendencies of the team for the entire season. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This is another example of him watching one game and thinking he knows the tendencies of the team for the entire season. 

Isn't it amazing.   I wish I had those skills would save me a lot of money at the Death Star and not ever losing a Burger bet to my Homies.  If SLC kicks D'ville's Ass would that now make them Elite and Dville un-Elite 🤣

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Then they should lose since the Sneaky Blondes have one of the best passing games in Texas or as you would say it's not elite 🤣So we should expect them to lose based off your expert description of them. They will be playing the exact type of team that you claim they can be had by.   And thanks for letting us know that Duncaville is the only Elite Team in Texas.  Could you please list the 10 Elite teams in America?  We are dying to watch them so we can know what elite is and help cure our homerism.  

Ok... so we can just give the State Title rings to Duncanville because (Idiot boy) said their the only elite team in Texas.🤔

His going to be in for a shock when/ if North Shore beats them..    If North Shore gets past Atascocita first.

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Isn't it amazing.   I wish I had those skills would save me a lot of money at the Death Star and not ever losing a Burger bet to my Homies.  If SLC kicks D'ville's Ass would that now make them Elite and Dville un-Elite 🤣

What’s funny, he’s been the only one in this convo throwing around labels, but he’s frustrated bc we are “homers”. We were just simply asking him questions. 😂 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

No.... it just proves that Texas doesn't have an Elite team. 😁