What up Texas?

DevilDog

28 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Would you agree with that statement Canes? If so than name them so we can understand your train of thought.

This is clearly a stupid thing to say.

You don't understand simple logic and who has the burden of proof.

A bunch of clowns on this board make silly claims like this and then when left without an intelligent argument they just try to reverse the tables.

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I responded to his claim that they were top 10-15.

I didn't make the claim.

I don't have the burden.

I merely said he was wrong.

What kind of dime store logic is this????

You made the claim they weren't taking another/opposite position. The burden is on you to prove otherwise instead of playing Tom and Jerry all your life. 

You can except said opinion/proof or counter it with your own opinion/proof being you did...

You don't get to say "wrong" as a central fact to anything.

Did you attend any college at all, los? Serious question

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I responded to his claim that they were top 10-15.

I didn't make the claim.

I don't have the burden.

I merely said he was wrong.

Yes he had a claim, which put the burden on him  to provide evidence for his claim if asked to do so. Then you claim he was wrong so you put the burden on yourself to back up your claim. See how that works, if you can’t live by the same rules that you expect from others then you have zero credibility with your response. 

• Thanks 1

The thing is if you say something like “they aren’t top 15” then that means you know what top 15 looks like and should be able to rattle off 15 teams that exceed North Shore’s qualifications with ease. 

The time it takes to post pages of non stop bullshit you could simply post a top 15 and be done with it. 

it will never happen because they are drive by posts meant to troll message board posters. 

realistically North Shore is behind Duncanville, Lowndes, SJB, Mater Dei and SFA. That’s about it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

The thing is if you say something like “they aren’t top 15” then that means you know what top 15 looks like and should be able to rattle off 15 teams that exceed North Shore’s qualifications with ease. 

The time it takes to post pages of non stop bullshit you could simply post a top 15 and be done with it. 

it will never happen because they are drive by posts meant to troll message board posters. 

realistically North Shore is behind Duncanville, Lowndes, SJB, Mater Dei and SFA. That’s about it. 

Guru makes a game sport discussion be more complicated than required.  This is suppose to be pasttime entertainment.  This is nothing more than a hobby forum for HSFB fans 

this is not a court to weigh evidence and catalog it for adjudicating a verdict.

He’s silly and goofy and very over the top  

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

Guru makes a game sport discussion be more complicated than required.  This is suppose to be pasttime entertainment.  This is nothing more than a hobby forum for HSFB fans 

this is not a court to weigh evidence and catalog it for adjudicating a verdict.

He’s silly and goofy and very over the top  

Usually if it sounds like trolling, it most likely is.

when you see posts like “North Shore isn’t top 15” just say ok little buddy, give him a wedgie and kick him in the ass before sending him on his way back to the kiddie table 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I didn't give my proof (although I have some) because it didn't require it.

You keep saying the same thing over and over.

We already know you said "your wrong". You've admitted it over and over.

I guess you having "some proof" is new news. Good thing it's not required, right? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Usually if it sounds like trolling, it most likely is.

when you see posts like “North Shore isn’t top 15” just say ok little buddy, give him a wedgie and kick him in the ass before sending him on his way back to the kiddie table 

I didn’t even respond to it.  But I got tired of reading the nonsense back n forth in the forum 

• Like 2