West Orange-Stark20
Jasper7

4th Quarter
Quinlan Ford28
Pittsburg34
Final
Van35
Sunnyvale25

The Texas high score was surprising. I need to check their bracket to see what they got next down the road 

• Like 1

Pretty good night tonight. Paetow, Westfield, Newton and WOS all kicking some ass. These other 3A schools are gonna have to do better than that. Believe it or not, WOS may not be the favorite in their next game before Carthage. Apparently I've been sleeping on Bellville all year. They're supposed to be really good according to people who've seen them play. We'll see, I guess. 

I knew Jersey Village was fools gold with that perfect record. May as well have been Jersey Shore out there playing. At least they were spared a North Shore beat down.

A shame Frisco Lone Star and College Station wasn't a better game. I guess CS just has it like that this year.

1 hour ago, Champa said:

Pretty good night tonight. Paetow, Westfield, Newton and WOS all kicking some ass. These other 3A schools are gonna have to do better than that. Believe it or not, WOS may not be the favorite in their next game before Carthage. Apparently I've been sleeping on Bellville all year. They're supposed to be really good according to people who've seen them play. We'll see, I guess. 

I knew Jersey Village was fools gold with that perfect record. May as well have been Jersey Shore out there playing. At least they were spared a North Shore beat down.

A shame Frisco Lone Star and College Station wasn't a better game. I guess CS just has it like that this year.

College Station is about to boat race their way to a title. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Champa said:

I’ve seen a lot of teams this year, CS is top 5 in Texas overall. They’re solid in all phases 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Honestly I think Westlake and Katy are the only teams this year in Texas that would beat CS. I felt that way a while ago.

Yeah I can see that. The final would have been 55-14 but CS gave up a garbage TD in the final seconds of the game. Ryan’s offense can’t keep this game close, I think it will be a similar beatdown. CS has size, speed and excellent execution 

I have CS and Paetow in the finals  

15 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yeah I can see that. The final would have been 55-14 but CS gave up a garbage TD in the final seconds of the game. Ryan’s offense can’t keep this game close, I think it will be a similar beatdown. CS has size, speed and excellent execution 

I'm still around but don't follow football like I used to.  Paetow is the closest HS to Katy High and playing well. Katy better watch out, Paetow will be 6a next year. Just checking in, giving a shout out to my fellow Tx poster's, you, DD and the others. Enjoy the HS football playoffs and the holiday season. We need it in times like this.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

I'm still around but don't follow football like I used to.  Paetow is the closest HS to Katy High and playing well. Katy better watch out, Paetow will be 6a next year. Just checking in, giving a shout out to my fellow Tx poster's, you, DD and the others. Enjoy the HS football playoffs and the holiday season. We need it in times like this.

Yes, paetow may make some noise, good looking athletes.

good hearing from you.  Have a great holiday season as well! 

44 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You guys played a close game. Solid season 

Yep. Heath converted 2 4th downs that went directly for TDs on long passes. I think they were 6 for 6 on 4th downs on the night. Couldn't get the stops when we needed them. Also didn't help they went down 14-0 before making the QB change to my guy who then went on to outscore Heath 33-31 the rest of the way. That Hoover kid is as good as any QB in Texas. Heath is going to miss him when he graduates.

49 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Longview might be able to mix it up with them. I never count those guys out. Longshot but I know the type of pride those kids play with.

33 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Longview might be able to mix it up with them. I never count those guys out. Longshot but I know the type of pride those kids play with.

LV would mix it up for a quarter.  LV won’t beat Ryan next week 

Ryan plays magnolia west today.  That’s not a gimme game. They’re #2 in CS district 

26 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

LV would mix it up for a quarter.  LV won’t beat Ryan next week 

Ryan plays magnolia west today.  That’s not a gimme game. They’re #2 in CS district 

Yeah unfortunately I know about them being a Lufkin fan. Magnolia West beat Temple earlier in the year and gave CS a good half. They're a solid team. They're going to make Ryan work today.

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Yep! Temple lost to 3 ranked teams at the time. No shame in that 

No none at all. Temple is projected to go to region 4 next year. So I expect them to make a good run next season. Westlake projection I believe will push them to D1 next season. Still way early but I like Temple a lot next season. All these damn super QBs will gradating this year. The 23 class is a bit weak in Texas at that position