What up Texas?

DevilDog

36 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Maybe Carthage can schedule an Aledo. Something to see where they truly stand in Texas

They scheduled Crosby the 5A runner-up to Aledo and beat them with 6 starters missing and used JV players in their place. Most know where they truly stand.  They would be a handful for 5A and many 6A. 

10 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

They scheduled Crosby the 5A runner-up to Aledo and beat them with 6 starters missing and used JV players in their place. Most know where they truly stand.  They would be a handful for 5A and many 6A. 

Both teams had numerous starters out I know about that game

Also Crosby lost by 35 to Aledo

Carthage could compete in 5A. I'm not saying they could win a title in 5A, but they could compete well. The team that had that big o-line and Ingram damn sure could have competed. That squad may have been able to pull off a title or come close.

Look, Liberty Hill was 4A. They're doing just fine at the next level in 5A. It's not hard to believe Carthage couldn't do the same.

Watching Carthage and China Springs now on Texan Live waiting for the the Cita, Ridgepoint game, and the Manvel, Hightower game to start. Tried to watch the NS, Tompkins game but the stream was horrible. I think NS had their first and 2nd string QB's injured in the game. It ended with the 3rd string QB taking a knee, from what I understand. Hope the injuries for NS weren't to serious.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Champa said:

Carthage could compete in 5A. I'm not saying they could win a title in 5A, but they could compete well. The team that had that big o-line and Ingram damn sure could have competed. That squad may have been able to pull off a title or come close.

Look, Liberty Hill was 4A. They're doing just fine at the next level in 5A. It's not hard to believe Carthage couldn't do the same.

I think they could be a top 10 team but they're not winning a title

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

Maybe Carthage can schedule an Aledo. Something to see where they truly stand in Texas

Carthage is elite at the level they're at. I don't think any of there championship teams would had won the 5A title. Carthage was actually up a class not to long ago maybe 20 years id have to look it up and they didn't start dominating until they dropped to 3A which is now 4A. Ill get disagreement with this but at no point would I ever rank a Carthage team or any other 4A in Texas in the Top 25. 

• Like 1