What up Texas?

DevilDog

15 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

No none at all. Temple is projected to go to region 4 next year. So I expect them to make a good run next season. Westlake projection I believe will push them to D1 next season. Still way early but I like Temple a lot next season. All these damn super QBs will gradating this year. The 23 class is a bit weak in Texas at that position

I wish you all and Austin area would be region 2. 

On 12/1/2019 at 7:13 PM, Texasfrog said:

LMFAO...   Steellezzznuttz is going after the Longview QB- King.

His going to feel like the complete jackass he is when the Prima-Donna QB-Bryce Young goes to Bama rocking his All-World status and can't even get on the field.

My prediction...   Bryce Young will be joining California 5-Star hotshot QB (Blake Barnett) as the next big time California QB to go to Bama and realize he aint all that after all.

PS.  Cali 5-STar Blake Barnett looked really shocked when he was told to take the bench for Texas 4-STar Jalen Hurts.

One things for sure. Anyone that likes money, should be betting against your predictions

28 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Ryan up 21-7 on Magnolia West at the half.

They might be suspect on O...But College Station better be aware of the Raider's D.  

...If they meet up that is.

Euless Trinity was trailing 17 - 7 at the end of the 3rd.

It’s been three minutes and they’re up 21 - 17.

A huge run by Ollie Gordon set them up for their first TD, 

Then, they recover a fumble and return it for a TD.

• Like 2

Band director among those killed in Texas school bus crash

https://www.yahoo.com/news/band-director-among-those-killed-220921256.html

Terrible accident out West on the way to the playoff game.

Baker said three buses were carrying students from Andrews High School to a high school football playoff game between Andrews and Springtown in Sweetwater. The game was postponed.

• Sad 5

32 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Baker said three buses were carrying students from Andrews High School to a high school football playoff game between Andrews and Springtown in Sweetwater. The game was postponed.

Me and two gentlemen from Decatur that came to see a game were talking about this.  

Sad night.  Prayers to the Andrews community.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Sad indeed, prayers 

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Damn news article I read said nobody on bus was seriously injured 

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

That’s so sad. It’s frightening that accidents like this are happening more and more often

Prayers ❤️

• Like 4

On 11/19/2021 at 12:28 PM, Champa said:

Duncanville hasn't played anyone as of late. Their toughest opponent was a 5A school after MD, and that was way back at the start of the season.

After Desoto pasting Rockwall this past weekend. Desoto is a top 10-13 school in 6A. Easily Duncanville's strongest opponent. We'll see how Spring does this week.  If they win,  they'll play the winner of Desoto/ Westfield

26 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

After Desoto pasting Rockwall this past weekend. Desoto is a top 10-13 school in 6A. Easily Duncanville's strongest opponent. We'll see how Spring does this week.  If they win,  they'll play the winner of Desoto/ Westfield

The next two rounds in this region should be pretty good. Same for region 1. 

23 hours ago, Horsefly said:

LV would mix it up for a quarter.  LV won’t beat Ryan next week 

Ryan plays magnolia west today.  That’s not a gimme game. They’re #2 in CS district 

Yep. We (Longview) have already overachieved this year. Im happy even if we lose to Ryan. We have a lot of young players this year. 2022-24 should be our years.

The QB situation held us back a good portion of the season. That coupled with inexperience all over the field.

Ryan is on another elevel from where we are at this point.

If CS loses this year, will be because they totally break down. They are really good on both sides of the ball.

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

Desoto 49  Rockwall 28

5A highland Park 52 Rockwall 31

Does thiat logic apply and make them a top 10 - 13 6A too.  Desoto hasn't been a top 10 type Team in 6A all Season.  Rockwall is their best win.   We will know about them more after this next game.  I've listened to Coach Mathis this past 2 weeks on the radio and he has been speaking confidently about his team. and their growth.  He stated we will not dodge anyone  

On 11/21/2021 at 11:16 AM, rockinl said:

Lobo games are now broadcast on Longview Gameday. Probably gonna be that way for away games from now on, unless it's a semi or final.

I know I watched a few including the Bryant, AR game.  But this was different a 5A game, that had less than 5K people.  I got there 5 mins before kickoff and was able to park at the stadium.  It was like a 3A game with less passion.  Both sides had low turnout.  I sat on the Lancaster Side (Home).  This was the less attended Playoff game I have ever been to including  3A.  Those Lobos are still physical, they were laying the wood. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Desoto 49  Rockwall 28

5A highland Park 52 Rockwall 31

Does thiat logic apply and make them a top 10 - 13 6A too.  Desoto hasn't been a top 10 type Team in 6A all Season.  Rockwall is their best win.   We will know about them more after this next game.  I've listened to Coach Mathis this past 2 weeks on the radio and he has been speaking confidently about his team. and their growth.  He stated we will not dodge anyone  

Could be,  I think 6A is very down.