What up Texas?

DevilDog

10 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Bro don't Crack on my tax dollars. 😄 McKinney stadium has the best view of the field in all of Collin County.  And that's saying a lot.  In a 15 mile radius I got almost 300mil in HS stadiums.  Even went to Celina in Wk3.  Great 4A Stadium. 

Crack House part Deux... LOL!

• Haha 1

I wouldn't sleep on Paetow.  They're a solid ballclub.  They would have gone deep in the playoffs last year if Covid hadn't sidelined them in Round 2.  Their HC is a Katy grad who played on the '97 Title team.  He was Katy's OC for a number of years including the 2012 Title team, when Katy scored 850 points...and the 2015 Title team.  Katy won a Natty both years.  Paetow operates out of both the shotgun and the power I, and they have excellent team speed.  They have 6A numbers, and will be moving up next season.  I expect they'll compete immediately for one of the 19-6A playoff spots.

• Like 3

On 11/24/2021 at 10:38 AM, Yard Dart said:

I wouldn't sleep on Paetow.  They're a solid ballclub.  They would have gone deep in the playoffs last year if Covid hadn't sidelined them in Round 2.  Their HC is a Katy grad who played on the '97 Title team.  He was Katy's OC for a number of years including the 2012 Title team, when Katy scored 850 points...and the 2015 Title team.  Katy won a Natty both years.  Paetow operates out of both the shotgun and the power I, and they have excellent team speed.  They have 6A numbers, and will be moving up next season.  I expect they'll compete immediately for one of the 19-6A playoff spots.

Ill be watching the CE King vs Katy game today. King has been hyped around Houston. I know Katy will roll just wondering can King make it interesting

28 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Updated

On my way to Prosper to watch China Spring and Carthage.  Will update.  Anxious to see this one.  Aledo and SOC on local TV.   Aledo just took the lead 28 - 27.  No DISD team has won States since 1950 the last to make State was Lincoln in 2004 and lost to bEast Texas Kilgore.  Dont worry Texas High to something for Aledo and I thing Crosby this year will give them trouble.   SOC can still win it.