Archer vs Grayson ESPN2

World Citizen

13 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Nice toss and catch for td. 

Shitty coaching huh, ECHSO5?

Regards,

BGW

Lol... Had nothing to do with coaching.

Look at all the flags... They are just catching a lot of breaks, I wouldnt expect a whiny bitch like you to know coaching...  If Grayson had a coach theyd be up big

All of these people have seen Grayson... Not everyone is a newbie like you, they all know their coaching is trash and theysurvive on talent... If Hunnicutt was HALF the coach of Herron, theyd be unstoppable in GA this year.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Look at all the flags... They are just catching a lot of breaks, I wouldnt expect a whiny bitch like you to know coaching...  If Grayson had a coach theyd be up big

All of these people have seen Grayson, they all know their coaching is trash and theysurvive on talent... If Hunnicutt was HALF the coach of Herron, theyd be unstoppable in GA this year.

Blah blah blah stfu with your weak ass east coweta 0-6 bullshit. 

Put on some reality lens and stop being a little eunuch. 

BGW

BTW 21-7, now F.O.

• Haha 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Blah blah blah stfu with your weak ass east coweta 0-6 bullshit. 

Put on some reality lens and stop being a little eunuch. 

BGW

BTW 21-7, now F.O.

Watch them collapse.

These people have seen Grayson the last 2 years... They know he sucks. You are just new and think you know better.

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

All of these people have seen Grayson... Not everyone is a newbie like you, they all know their coaching is trash and theysurvive on talent... If Hunnicutt was HALF the coach of Herron, theyd be unstoppable in GA this year.

Yeah Herron is so good, he hauled ass. 

Good logic. 

BGW

19 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

What ever is the largest number period that's how much better Herron is than Hunnicutt.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hell yeah! High School Friggen Football!

What a damn day. Finally time to unwind.

Last minute decided to take Grayson for my pick in the pick em. Dunno why. Went against my mind and went with gut. 

Wish I could watch it... Got back home after 3 days away and now I'm on my way to Orlando...

Sigh... 

Ain't no rest for me no sirree...