Archer vs Grayson ESPN2

World Citizen

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I have been on a generator since 9:30 last night. Just switched it out from a small 3200 to an 8500 so my a/c and entire house works. Literally just finished that up.

Came in and realized I forgot about this game. Nice reward for a long day.

Do you have the 8500 wired into the meter? I have a 5500 and had to run it after Katrina for 4 days. Never cut central AC on.  Video from Mexico Beach was the worst I have ever seen. 

Probably in my lifetime it will never be back to the way is was.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I have been on a generator since 9:30 last night. Just switched it out from a small 3200 to an 8500 so my a/c and entire house works. Literally just finished that up.

Came in and realized I forgot about this game. Nice reward for a long day.

Probably not a generator in the Southeast for sale.

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Do you have the 8500 wired into the meter? I have a 5500 and had to run it after Katrina for 4 days. Never cut central AC on.  Video from Mexico Beach was the worst I have ever seen. 

Probably in my lifetime it will never be back to the way is was.

I took and ran a 6 gauge wire into my panel and turned off the main. Added a 70 amp breaker to connect my wire and to act as the main while operating on the gennie. 

Works pretty good. The 8500 is operating on 50% power with a few lights, the fridge, t.v. and a/c all on. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Probably not a generator in the Southeast for sale.

I just bought the 8500 at 6 p.m. 

A truckload of 124 came in to Lowes in Tifton so I was standing in line as number 78 waiting on one. 

The catch today was finding the 30amp male plug that is required to make 220v power. 

I got friends in low places. I may have bought the last one available tonight in the area from an electrician friend. He hooked me up when all the stores were out and couldn't say when they'd have more. 

Granted I could run 110v with regular ext. cords. but, I was trying for a/c and stove etc 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I just bought the 8500 at 6 p.m. 

A truckload of 124 came in to Lowes in Tifton so I was standing in line as number 78 waiting on one. 

The catch today was finding the 30amp male plug that is required to make 220v power. 

I got friends in low places. I may have bought the last one available tonight in the area from an electrician friend. He hooked me up when all the stores were out and couldn't say when they'd have more. 

Granted I could run 110v with regular ext. cords. but, I was trying for a/c and stove etc 

I know a guy who made a cord male to male and plugged into the dryer. 

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I know a guy who made a cord male to male and plugged into the dryer. 

That's how I had the smaller one run. The new one had a 4 wire plug and my dryer plug only works with three so I went the extra step and added the neutral to protect my investment.

Edit: It probably would have worked fine using the dryer plug though. I just spent a grand on the generator and didn't want to risk it.

• Haha 1

Just now, World Citizen said:

And if pigs fly and Propts counts to 11 but that ain't happening. 

😂

I agree. It feels like Grayson has it at this point. They're a tough team. 

I swear though, if anyone asked me to bet on this game with my own cash, I would have probably picked Archer. They've been showing out on offense and generally play tough defense.

Also, Grayson hasn't looked like the team we all expected at times, but, rivalry game and whatever... My gut told me the santy claus voodoo would be strong tonight at Grayson. 

Since I wasn't betting with my cash... Well. You gotta risk it to get the biscuit.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I agree. It feels like Grayson has it at this point. They're a tough team. 

I swear though, if anyone asked me to bet on this game with my own cash, I would have probably picked Archer. They've been showing out on offense and generally play tough defense.

Also, Grayson hasn't looked like the team we all expected at times, but, rivalry game and whatever... My gut told me the santy claus voodoo would be strong tonight at Grayson. 

Since I wasn't betting with my cash... Well. You gotta risk it to get the biscuit.

Yeah they looked good from the start and played 4 quarters.  

1st time I've picked against them and it cost me...again.  I really have a hard time with GA and NJ, and OH and MS, and AZ and TX and CA.  The rest of it I'm golden.  

• Haha 3

In this weeks in-state 7A compilation poll Archer was 5th right behind Grayson who was fourth. 

Class AAAAAAA
AJC
GS
GPB
SA
Max
MP
TOT
1. Colquitt County (7-0)
2. Parkview (6-0)
3. Walton (6-0)
4. Grayson (4-2)