Mater Dei vs Centennial - CIF SS D1 Semifinal Game Discussion

PrepGridiron

5 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

For the CC fans, why were the QBs and their receivers so out of tune in this game?

It all stems from a very young and frankly not very good o line.  Without the ability to run, they are one dimensional at times.  Both QB’s have had a tendency all year to throw to a position and not consider the other options on the routes. They got away with it all year but tonight they paid for it.

Rotating two QB’s when you can dictate the offense is okay, but it can cause confusion when things go awry.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Lame attempt at a troll job. 

Blown calls and interceptions may be an excuse for a 14-0 loss, but not a 48-14 one.

If you ask me :)

Not a troll job. You see the score and make a blanket statement without watching the game. They lose to the number 1 team in the country but overrated fits your agenda to crown Folsom number 1 CA public. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Not a troll job. You see the score and make a blanket statement without watching the game. They lose to the number 1 team in the country but overrated fits your agenda to crown Folsom number 1 CA public. 

No, you are pushing your agenda to ensure no one can push they're Folsom agenda because it rains on your own parade.

48-14 is not a blanket statement. That was the score via running clock. Fact.

MD is not the #1 team in the country. Fact.

Folsom is the #1 public in CA. Debatable, yet backed up by certain facts.

You can yell at me all you want and scream- "trolling!" or "agenda." But you don't expect to do it and not have me come back with facts. And, all the above are just that- facts. Are they not?

FYI- I watched the entire game. 

4 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

No team can ride a 0-14 loss up the polls better than Folsom. 

While the other top publics are slugging it out, the devil is sitting home with a bye and waiting to see how many teams they will leapfrog.  

#disgusting

#annualevent

• Haha 1

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

No, you are pushing your agenda to ensure no one can push they're Folsom agenda because it rains on your own parade.

48-14 is not a blanket statement. That was the score via running clock. Fact.

MD is not the #1 team in the country. Fact.

You can yell at me all you want and scream- "trolling!" or "agenda." But you don't expect to do it and not have me come back with facts. And, all the above are just that- facts. Are they not?

If the agenda is not having 90% of this board complain about 1 member, then you are right. 

I seriously could care less about Folsom. That’s what you don’t get. I’ve tried to explain that. You hijack entire threads not about Folsom to talk about Folsom. You create multiple threads to talk about Folsom. People don’t want to see that and make it known. I decide for the betterment of the community that it’s better to ban you then let it continue, but you keep thinking it’s about Folsom cuz I know that makes you puff up your chest at the local watering hole about how snowflake DLS guys are. 

• Like 4

LOL see @PrepGridiron now you got Slammin Sammy all riled up.

First off- "all other top publics are slugging it out?" Really? Which ones? Cen10 because they are in the same region as the two top teams in America. It is unavoidable. You can call it admirable, but no way Folsom gets curb stomped 48-14. SoCal posters just get all butt hurt because they know this is the time of year where we find out if all they're BS was really true or not. 

Folsom is not sitting home with a bye. They are sitting home with DLS and all other NorCal teams due to the fires.

#Facts

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

If the agenda is not having 90% of this board complain about 1 member, then you are right. 

I seriously could care less about Folsom. That’s what you don’t get. I’ve tried to explain that. You hijack entire threads not about Folsom to talk about Folsom. You create multiple threads to talk about Folsom. People don’t want to see that and make it known. I decide for the betterment of the community that it’s better to ban you then let it continue, but you keep thinking it’s about Folsom cuz I know that makes you puff up your chest at the local watering hole about how snowflake DLS guys are. 

90 percent of this board makes up about 1 percent of the HS fan community. And just because you don't like what someone else is saying, doesn't make it not true, no matter how hard the troll. 

If you could care less about Folsom, then why always respond? Why always appease others who don't want to hear about Folsom, yet turn around and promote they're own agenda, no matter what it may be. So some agendas are ok and others are not?

And it IS about Folsom. I read these forums and so do many others who do not ever post. The trolling and Folsom posts continue when I, or others that like Folsom, are not here. 

People need to get over it. Folsom is great this year. End of story. Not a troll job or anything. That is a fact. If you don't want to "hear" about them, then move along. No harm no foul. 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

BTW, if I was pushing an agenda, I’d be yelling from the mountain tops how DLS donut holed the number #1 public in California. 

This is the second time you've stated that same exact line.

You can indirectly push an agenda, or directly do it. Either way, you are doing it. I won't even go into the whole banning issue because we could take up an entire day. It doesn't matter. 

To be honest- I could care less. You should promote your opinions, ideas, and your team. No issue with that, as I do the same. I

• Thumbs Down 1