Texas Pansies

Tesseract

50 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Now having said that - I still believe if you choir boys really wanted to prove how much better you are than Texas 6A best teams - you would exhaust every resource you have to land big game vs one of our big boys. 

This is comical.

"We've shown hostility to OOS games and total aversion to traveling but if you were really good you'd play us!"

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Pops said:

I can’t believe that you know all of that about Aledo but in all of your posts talking about ET being a 1st round loser and TX having 20 or 30 DLS teams you didn’t mention any of the plethora of excuses you just did for Aledo

— maybe the fact that ET’s 2 best 3-year starters were out or dinged 

— maybe not ask me if I “saw the game” (aledo-Amat) when you choose to ignore what everyone else observed — ET was a good team but DLS will usually win that game 

— I’m sure you also throw in different rules, the fact that these games are ALWAYS home games for TX team, that ET was ranked top 10 in countrybin every poll and #2 in TX by TX polls 

make sure if you’re going to cry a river to be standing uphill 

There is a big difference between Aledo  and Trinity and you know this.  Trinity plays in our top league and has played and beaten our best.  Aledo has won championship in our 3rd and 4th best class and has never beat Texas big boy teams.

Not everyone believed that DLS would win that game if played again including some on this board that was at the game.  IMO Trinity would have defended them even better in rematch.  Like DLS Trinity is also known for starting the season slow and getting better.  The last time Trinity won state was 2009 after beating Utah State Champs they lost the next two.  Then went on to win state. 

Meanwhile - DLS was defending champs in California and the bogus rankings had them #1 in the country and as we both know they returned the big majority of the starters from the previous year.  Trinity was returning team with hand full of returning starters and had been beat twice the previous year.

So again - It was solid win BA vs Aledo - They was good team.   It doesn't change my mind - I would like to see these two play again.

I would also like to see DLS come back to Texas again.

31 minutes ago, Pops said:

I can’t believe that you know all of that about Aledo but in all of your posts talking about ET being a 1st round loser and TX having 20 or 30 DLS teams you didn’t mention any of the plethora of excuses you just did for Aledo

— maybe the fact that ET’s 2 best 3-year starters were out or dinged 

— maybe not ask me if I “saw the game” (aledo-Amat) when you choose to ignore what everyone else observed — ET was a good team but DLS will usually win that game 

I’m sure you also throw in different rules, the fact that these games are ALWAYS home games for TX team, that ET was ranked top 10 in countrybin every poll and #2 in TX by TX polls 

make sure if you’re going to cry a river to be standing uphill 

Or maybe you need to work on your English skills. 

Read this statement back to yourself. 

The fact I'm even able to get the gist of what you're saying is a miracle. 

At no point do you state rather ET was ranked in the top 10 in the country pre or post DLS. 

You just said "ET was ranked in the top 10 in the country in every poll and #2 in TX" 

But not only did you make an easy to challenge statement you did no research to boot... 

If you're gonna make a statement like that you also need to specify. 

26 minutes ago, Pops said:

Reading comprehension.....

Find me where I said they were top 10 when they played DLS

they were ranked in top 10 when they lost..... in the playoffs, where rankings tend to mean a bit more than they do in August 

I know you’ve been trying very hard for a gotcha moment with me — you’re a good kid but not ready for that — work on someone from FL or South Carolina tonget yiur confidence up 

This whole argument is a gotcha moment... 

Notice you for your butt buddy ARARAR never responded to my statements about Aledo after I did  R E S E A R C H... 

You switched to DLS-ET

Also you just now specified that... 

Before this comment you did not... 

16 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Notice you for your butt buddy ARARAR never responded to my statements about Aledo after I did  R E S E A R C H... 

You switched to DLS-ET

Dude you talked to yourself for like 6 post .since my block experience I’m trying not to respond to crazy people 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

Says the guy who constantly bashes private schools and their kids.Like I said get over yourself you sanctimonious bastard

Show me where I'm constantly doing this. 

I get it bro. My opinion on how the Trinity League is operating hurt your little feelers. That's the one place that I've had much to say at all about private schools. I know it was a strong opinion. Sorry about your little feelers. Is that better?

I don't think following me around all over the place with little pot shots is really what you really want to be doing. Not really. But, bring it if it is. I'm done pussy footing with you dick heads.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Show me where I'm constantly doing this. 

I get it bro. My opinion on how the Trinity League is operating hurt your little feelers. That's the one place that I've had much to say at all about private schools. I know it was a strong opinion. Sorry about your little feelers. Is that better?

I don't think following me around all over the place with little pot shots is really what you really want to be doing. Not really. But, bring it if it is. I'm done pussy footing with you dick heads.

gtfoh 😂

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You switched to DLS-ET

See prior advice 

I don’t know what aarar and you were chatting about — you quoted me

get your sea legs and try again 

1 minute ago, Pops said:

I like how he asked you to stop following him around all over the place 

you’re stalking of him has really become a black eye for the whole board 

🤣

I thought you were responding to Maximim 

Hawgie is my friend 

tho can’t say I’ve noticed you stalking either of them 

On 11/28/2018 at 7:01 PM, DevilDog said:

This might help per Calpreps.   Tx vs. Cali  21 - 13 all games.  That is called Scoreboard and when you get to the top which State has a better Scalp.  Aledo or DLS?  And Aledo beat the Pulp out of a Cali school as well.  Also no one has played Texas 2 or more since 1990 and have a winning record. Including.  Bellevue (Katy Spanked that ass)  BG (Gilmer spanked that ass. 

Since 2003.  No Schools of the Deaf included.  

Texas is 10 -5 over Cali with Public Schools since 2003.  Calpreps is the reference.  So no one has to guess laid out plain to see. 

2004 Wylie (TX) 27 Mira Mesa (San Diego, CA) 10

2005 Gainesville (TX) 33 Scotts Valley (CA) 0
          Clovis East (Clovis, CA) 38 Lee [Robert E.] (Midland, TX) 37

2008 Sutter (CA) 38 Ferris (TX) 9
          Colleyville Heritage (Colleyville, TX) 41 Clovis East (Clovis, CA) 26
          Alice (TX) 42 Scotts Valley (CA) 27

2009 Alice (TX) 35 Scotts Valley (CA) 13
          Notre Dame (Sherman Oaks, CA) 37 Klein Oak (Spring, TX) 7

2012 San Angelo Central (San Angelo, TX) 40 Scotts Valley (CA) 7

20113 San Angelo Central (San Angelo, TX) 84 Menlo (Atherton, CA) 49

2014 Bishop Amat (La Puente, CA) 42 Aledo (TX) 7
          Arlington Heights (Fort Worth, TX) 28 Scotts Valley (CA) 14

2015 Trinity (Euless, TX) 26 De La Salle (Concord, CA) 21

2016 Aledo (TX) 65 Westlake (Westlake Village, CA) 7

PRIVATE ON PRIVATE  2 - 3

Cornerstone Christian (San Antonio, TX) 28 Paraclete (Lancaster, CA) 27
Cornerstone Christian (San Antonio, TX) 58 Stellar Prep (Oakland, CA) 6

St. Bernard's (Eureka, CA) 43 Brook Hill (Bullard, TX) 40

Monte Vista Christian (Watsonville, CA) 37 Trinity Christian (Cedar Hill, TX) 14

Monte Vista Christian (Watsonville, CA) 13 Trinity Christian (Cedar Hill, TX) 12

How many were played in Cali?

What’s untrue?  Enlighten me!

Gorman losing by 5 touchdowns to Gilmer in 2006, then beating Cedar Hill 10 years later isn’t untrue!

I guess you attribute that too hyper improvement.  You go from being taken behind the woodshed by a team outside of the Texas top 50, to beating the hell out of a Texas top 15?!  

And you are too dishonest to admit that they recruit.  Not only taking talent from all over Vegas, and Nevada, but outside of their own state.

Truth is, BG is a mirror image of your school.  Both bring in top talent every year to stay competitive.  That’s why you defend them.  

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

In Nevada....yes.

They completely rebuilt the school. Constructed the best facilities in high school football. Conducted a national search for a new head coach.

They had talent, no doubt, but history will show that it wasn't godly talent and that their staff and program were just an elite operation.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Goldmember said:

That the only conceivable way that a program could go from a 56-14 loss to Gilmer to national champions in 10 years is to recruit.

This is just laziness and jealously on your part.

It shows your inability to be honest.  But then again, you admitting it, would basically be admitting STA does the same.  Mirror images.

How else do you explain it with Nevada talent?  You can pretend they haven’t had talent from several area codes, and startes, if you want too..  you pretend and mouth off about lots of topics you know nothing about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FloTex said:

How else do you explain it with Nevada talent?  You can pretend they haven’t had talent from several area codes, and startes, if you want too..  you pretend and mouth off about lots of topics you know nothing about.

Las Vegas is a city of 2.5 million people. It's one of the fastest growing large cities in America. It has a diverse, transient population. Gorman is the only Catholic school from Vegas to Reno.

Forget the state that it's in. If Las Vegas was in Kansas, the Catholic school in the city would be able to field a great football program if it did things right.

You're just flummoxed and upset that Texas is becoming more and more isolated and irrelevant as more and more people tune them out.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Goldmember said:

Las Vegas is a city of 2.5 million people. It's one of the fastest growing large cities in America. It has a diverse, transient population. Gorman is the only Catholic school from Vegas to Reno.

Forget the state that it's in. If Las Vegas was in Kansas, the Catholic school in the city would be able to field a great football program if it did things right.

You're just flummoxed and upset that Texas is becoming more and more isolated and irrelevant as more and more people tune them out.

It’s becoming for irrelevant to you.  Someone that cherished and embraces IMG style high school football.  Someone that can’t coach their way to a 5-5 season, so you gotta go find established, developed talent.

STA = IMG = BG

Only in your mind do you get the hyper improvement in 10 years that BG did.  But then again, what the hell do you know?