Geico Event Q&A December 4 630 CST

PrepGridiron

1 hour ago, Omaha Vol said:

While, normally, I would agree with you guys about using someone's real first name on a blog site, but if there's one person who deserves to have his name dragged through the mud it's Canes. I will refrain from using his first name out of respect for you guys as well. Quite frankly, I don't know why I we even give him the time of day on here anymore. I can't recall the amount of times I've called him out and asked him to put out a simple poll of national teams or even participate in a pick'em contest to prove his mettle.  He has always refused. He's just simply not man enough to do it. 

I'll leave the little fella alone.  

Exactly 

For me personally respect is earned and Los has done nothing to deserve or earn respect and as a result I don't show him any in return

Me outing Los was retaliation for him crossing the line with me on here and FHSF forums and thinking he can get away with his actions

1 hour ago, StingMan44 said:

I personally dont understand why actual first names are such a taboo. People should be held accountable for what they say in person and online. Whats bullshit is Goldmember acting like a jackass on every post he makes, because I’m sure he wouldn’t say half this crap if face to face with someone (I’m sure he’ll respond by saying he would). Also, it’s not like us knowing his first name means he is outed. Tons of people have his first name, so its not like someone could find him without a last name as well. 

Yeah a lot on here (or at least ones who have delt with him for years) have learned of his first name (it was mentioned over a year ago on the Florida Varisty/rivals board)

Los response to it was a dead giveaway that the information was correct and not a troll tactic 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Are you fuckin kidding 

Do you not read what Los puts? 

The dickhead brings everything on himself by specifically targeting people and I for one refuse to stand aside like so many people have obviously chosen and willing to accept his actions as acceptable 

3 thoughts after reading this post

1 if his actions (words, big difference) were not acceptable he would have been banned

2 i don't see him complaining about what he "brings on himself" so I fail to see how this comment is relevant.

3 I have never know him to target any person, he targets ideas and challenges posts. 

And then I need ask, what is it you are doing that others are not to say that you "refuse to stand aside?" "Not sure what you mean"

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

That applies to Los, he can't compete in word without resembling the behavior of a spoiled brat child

And I find it worrying that you have no problem with someone of questionable credibility having so much power like Los seems to have

If Canes has power over you, you gave it to him.

He has no power over I. 

Also, just what is it you are worried about?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

3 thoughts after reading this post

1 if his actions (words, big difference) were not acceptable he would have been banned

2 i don't see him complaining about what he "brings on himself" so I fail to see how this comment is relevant.

3 I have never know him to target any person, he targets ideas and challenges posts. 

And then I need ask, what is it you are doing that others are not to say that you "refuse to stand aside?" "Not sure what you mean"

1. He is only not banned because this forum doesn't even enforce their own rules

2. No he doesn't, my point is me coming after Los is something he started not me

3. Then you need to pay attention more because I've seen him target people regularly on here and on other forums 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

It's worrying that you can't see a problem with someone with questionable credibility like Los having such a huge pull here

He has no pull here. 

I missed the exchange that got you wired but I was at odds with Canes for years a long time ago so it's not like I don't know the drill.

I also know you need to pull back. He is under your skin. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

No, they’re not nationally ranked and they have two losses. It’ll be Lee County or no one. Honestly the Colquitt and STA losses bummed the mood on it. I’m over it. 

Eastside Catholic isnt nationally ranked anywhere & they are going.

Beating Colquitt shouldve earned them a spot but it wont. Lee will go.

Just now, Omaha Vol said:

Damnit, Colquitt County! I really wanted them to play SFA! lol

So did I. 

Hey, Milton was solid and ready. Quite frankly they outcoached us. They went at halftime and made the decision that their qb could run on us, and he did. 

Our qb was off, and we just couldn't make the decision to turn loose our 2 or 3 power 5 backs. Why keep forcing the throw if the kid is struggling?

Oh well.

Easy for me to say. I easily made the decision that we should have ran against Milton from the stands. I think I actually made it a day or two ago but, shit, idk. 

We failed to spy the qb on defense too, after they came out second half doing that with him, we never made the adjustment, or just couldn't really do it with personnel. Idk. If the latter, we never belonged in the top 25 to begin with. I don't believe the latter, but, hell, I'm just a biased fan. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk. If the latter, we never belonged in the top 25 to begin with. I don't believe the latter, but, hell, I'm just a biased fan. 

I don't think Colquitt should be punished that severely. I still have them in my top 40 (I jumped Milton up there as well). 

I have no idea how Lee Co. will fare against SFA. SFA is hard to read because they didn't play anyone. The only game we all can use is that they were leading St. Joe's Prep in the 3rd quarter I remember correctly? SJP is legit, so I think SFA is also. On the flip side of that, though, is that that 'partial' game was played early on and SFA has played nothing but chumps since then.  

51 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

I don't think Colquitt should be punished that severely. I still have them in my top 40 (I jumped Milton up there as well). 

I have no idea how Lee Co. will fare against SFA. SFA is hard to read because they didn't play anyone. The only game we all can use is that they were leading St. Joe's Prep in the 3rd quarter I remember correctly? SJP is legit, so I think SFA is also. On the flip side of that, though, is that that 'partial' game was played early on and SFA has played nothing but chumps since then.  

6 mins left in the 3rd, SFA was leading 13-7